- - - - -

Cheap DC Graphic Novels at Ollie's!

#1 SPS   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:38 AM

This is a bit old but is still going on: Picked up a few when I was there today!

http://www.ollies.us...?store_code=208

#2 pyoobez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1881 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

Got over to mine today and they had a bunch of DC, Marvel and other graphic novels.

Picked up Spider-Man/Deadpool Don't Call It A Team-Up for $9.99

Also saw 

Secret Wars Hardback for $14.99

Captain Marvel

Dark Phoenix Saga

Avengers Assemble

Doctor Strange

Avengers: Scarlet Witch

Forget all the prices, some were $3.99, $7.99, $9.99 and $14.99 that I saw.

#3 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2109 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:00 PM

So far I got Robin the boy wonder .
A celebration of 75 years

#4 pyoobez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1881 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:40 PM

They've been getting regular shipments in it seems. At least twice a year now if not every quarter. I remember they advertised a new shipment a few weeks/months ago in the flyer but forgot about it until I was over today.

Lots more DC and some Marvel stuff. It looks like whatever movie franchises are doing well is what's selling. Saw a decent bit of Superman/Batman/Justice League stuff. A bunch of one set with a Harley Quinn comic and a plastic face mask of her bundled so they were bulkier and stood out. No real Wonder Woman or Aquaman. Marvel was mostly NOW!. I did find Captain Marvel Stay Fly buried in a row of something else that someone obviously hid there but it was the only copy so yoink.

#5 pyoobez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1881 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:31 PM

Stopped in today as it was the last day of their customer appreciation week. (15% off everything). Probably should've posted about that earlier but forgot. (If you sign up for the card and mailing list they send 15% off coupons every few months.)

They had some new comics in, but it didn't look like big amounts of anything in particular just a handful or one or two randoms. Probably the biggest stacks I saw were Marvel ones of Skull the Slayer and Marvel Boy. In DC I saw a Supergirl and some Green Lantern. Also saw one random Preacher.

Also there have been some DC shirts popping up in the clothing section ($3.99 for the most part). Mostly Wonder Woman with a few Superman and others. One of the Wonder Woman shirts was a white one for the movie, marked on it exclusive to one of the Cinemas (Regal I believe). The shirts section is decent for geekdom in general too. Anime, Pokemon, Power Rangers, TMNT, Space Jam, etc. I recommend giving the shirts a once over though. I almost picked up a TMNT shirt but it had a black stain on the arm that looked like ink and I doubt it would've cleaned up. I saw another shirt that had a small hole in the back.