Free Clash of the Monsters for XBox One

Thanks OP, can't wait to try Invisible Man vs Invisible Man! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3DavbtsUCY

So bad, it hurts...but it hurts so good!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
that video of invisible man versus invisible man is making me LOL

What the hell is this?!?  It's on Steam too

Like for FREE it actually looks good and has good music.  What...is this.

I'd be more embarrassed to play this game in private than to walk around in public with a realistic sex doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
No achievements, no download.  If the devs are too lazy to implement standard features from the platform I'm too lazy to click download.

Thanks for the free game.

Really don’t understand people putting it down for no achievements... who cares lol I mean look at the game. Then again I could care if any game has achievements.

Thanks for the free game.

Really don’t understand people putting it down for no achievements... who cares lol I mean look at the game. Then again I could care if any game has achievements.
Hey man, some of us are competitive. I’ve got to beat my brother to 100,000 gamerscore and this won’t help. 😂

Isn't this a version of that game that was making the rounds 5 or so years back, but never got an "official" release due to licensing issues or something?  

Well, I played this.  

First of all, its under 500MB download, which is not a good sign for a fighter this day in age on consoles.

The resolution is unbelievably low.  It looks like the resolution is made for a mobile phone from 2005.

The controls are non existent.  It plays like you're using the jaguar controller.

Someone said no achievements, I didn't even realize this but its true.  How is this possible.

At first I thought wow classic monsters but the reason it has the monsters it does is because they are all public domain characters.

There is no license on them.

Thanks for the post anyway, it was fun to try.

Unfortunately this abomination is now forever tied to my XBL account.

bread's done
Back