NewEgg Wolfenstein 2 & Fallout 4 GOTY $25

I think it's finally time I buy this game.  Been holding out since my backlog is so big but this is the cheapest I've ever seen FO4 GOTY and it's likely only going to be $5 cheaper one day so no sense in waiting really.

I just tried to price match BB and chat wouldn't let me.  Said coupon offers are excluded.  I have a gift card at BB so that sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understood the OP's title.  Both games are $25 each.  FO4 goes down to $39.99 when you add to cart and then the promo code drops it to $24.99.  After failing with PM on BB.com chat, I called them up and the guy told me the same thing. Said they don't PM promo codes and to buy the game at newegg.  Odd that they would rather lose business than PM.  Oh well.  Newegg it is and I will save my gift card for something else.

Target price matched.  It was a whole thing involving me chatting with an agent that stated Target doesn't PM promo codes but they would make a one time exception with me only if I bought 1 game. I told them one was all I needed and then I was to place the order and give them my order # but as soon as I did, the chat reset and the next person I talked to had no evidence of my previous conversation and told me after 40 mins that they would not PM and so I called them and the guy took care of me no problem.  So call up Target and see if they will PM for you and you can get $1.24 off with your red card.  My total was $26.68.

It should be noted that F4 GOTY is a DLC voucher. I'm not a fan of dlc voucher codes for complete edition of games.

I think we need to explain to everyone here what & means
Hey everyone just to clarify you can get Wolfenstein 2 or Fallout 4 for $25, not both at that rate. While an amazing idea, this is for each title separately.

Also, What are folks thoughts on Wolfenstein 2? I've been wondering whether to grab a copy or hold out for it to drop more? Anyone try the dlc?

Hey everyone just to clarify you can get Wolfenstein 2 or Fallout 4 for $25, not both at that rate. While an amazing idea, this is for each title separately.
Don't worry about it, I think most people understood what you meant.

It should be noted that F4 GOTY is a DLC voucher. I'm not a fan of dlc voucher codes for complete edition of games.
That's just how it is with Fallout 4 GOTY. You either take it or leave it.

BTW, thanks for this 1mhot3k.

Is there any reason to expect a complete edition of Dishonored 2? It's been discounted quite a bit lately, which makes me think I missed an announcement or something...

They sent me codes that made each $20, & Dishonored 2.5 was $10 (50% off). Maybe that's expired? But these have been cheaper just a day or 2 ago from Newegg.

EDIT: Looked in my trash. BTEPRRP35 but expired at 1159 PT on 2/22/18.

Is there any reason to expect a complete edition of Dishonored 2? It's been discounted quite a bit lately, which makes me think I missed an announcement or something...
The are standalone releases, I doubt you would see both together. It is like uncharted 4 and lost legacy

Fallout 4 comes with a poster inside!  I did not expect that at all. Oh and the DLC code expires 12-31-2099 lol.

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for $12.99 with code : EMCPRRP84

This available on PC/X1/PS4

https://t.co/gYL03Y0hIa
Dishonered 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games. Beat both without killing anyone on hard.

Anyway. Death of the Outsider is not fun. No clean hands. If you're in the mode for a Dishonored type game, get Prey. It is insane how underrated that game is. It is incredible.

The are standalone releases, I doubt you would see both together. It is like uncharted 4 and lost legacy
I thought maybe I missed an announcement for a repackaging or something like that. Oh well. Eventually I have to pick both up I guess.

New Code for Wolfenstein 2 that saves it down $1. So now $23.99
Code: EMCPRRT34
Evil Within 2 is down to $17.99 with code:
EMCPRRT34

I’ve been iffy about grabbing Evil Within 2. How does it compare to Resident Evil 7? Dead Space Series?

I know, but the manager at bestbuy was a cutie and I used all my charm to get the price match.
Just what women want, a cheapass guy lol. Again, you got lucky and congrats. I have a gift card to BB but couldn't use it to buy Fallout 4. Oh well, I will get something else eventually.

Just what women want, a cheapass guy lol. Again, you got lucky and congrats. I have a gift card to BB but couldn't use it to buy Fallout 4. Oh well, I will get something else eventually.
That's exactly what they want! The more they save on games the more they can spend on diamonds and flowers lol

bread's done
Back