- - - - -

Bestbuy - buy $150 in gift cards, get $15 savings code

#61 Youngnoble   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1472 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Youngnoble

Posted 14 June 2019 - 04:45 AM

It says on the promo page that the $10 is supposed to be delivered by 6/30 how are you getting the additional card early?

Haven't received it yet. Was just showing in the receipt how you know you qualified.

#62 diortemx   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2019 - 05:53 AM

Contact cashstar, now and they should credit you a $30 card. And take some screenshots of the promo.

https://bestbuy.cash...upport/contact/

I contacted customer support using LiveChat. I tried to explain the situation and that the $10 gift cards didn't show up on my receipt. I'm not sure he understood what I was saying. He just told me that the promotional gift cards will be automatically sent out on the 30th. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if they send them to me or not. I did save a transcript of our chat, so I'll have proof that I was told I would receive them.

#63 Youngnoble   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1472 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Youngnoble

Posted 14 June 2019 - 06:57 AM

I hope they do appear. I'll update the thread when mine arrive. You may have to fight a little bit but either bestbuy or cash star will eventually give them to you. I screenshoted this, just in case.

Screenshot_20190614-004020_Chrome.jpg