Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Wireless Controller Green/Orange $44.00

If you manage to find one of these in-store, they're $15! Two of the Walmarts in my area had them after Christmas...[attachment=29584:IMG_7098.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
It shows that the Walmart around me has some in stock. Gonna see if I can get it for $15 even tho I probably don't need it lol

Brick is showing $15 at my local store, but it's $44 if I do an in-store pick up today. Not sure if it's worth the time and effort since I already have an elite controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
No dice at 3 local stores that Brickseek said has some in stock. Ordered 2 online for pickup and will see if the price adjusts at pickup. If not I’ll just return them. Wouldn’t mind a cheap backup controller.

Controllers finally arrived but the price never adjusted. Guy at counter wouldn’t let me return and rebuy so I just returned them. Luckily it was at a Wally World near work so wasn’t out of my way.
What’s the procedure for online returns? Do they make it back to stock or get shipped back to the warehouse?

No dice at 3 local stores that Brickseek said has some in stock. Ordered 2 online for pickup and will see if the price adjusts at pickup. If not I’ll just return them. Wouldn’t mind a cheap backup controller.
As a general rule, I've found that if the store doesn't have it available for in-store pickup now via the website, the brickseek count is likely wrong. So many times I've showed up looking for 1 of 2 or 3 and not been able to find it.

Hope this saves someone some gas money.

bread's done
Back