Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition Icon Pack $23.99 w/ GCU @ Best Buy

Sigma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, but I stumbled across this deal this morning and jumped on it for this price. 

This is the Legacy Edition which includes both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered. You also get an icon pack and a pair of socks. This is by far the cheapest I've seen this for. 

PS4 Link   Xbox One Link

is this game pro or xbox one X enhanced?  not sure which one to pick

Also, is the remaster really good , or just an enhanced port , with ok graphics?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard modern warfare remastered on PS4 doesn’t have many active players?

I heard modern warfare remastered on PS4 doesn’t have many active players?
I'm wondering this as well, which console has the more active player base...
Probably the Xbox One. Seems the series has always been more popular on the Xbox platforms. I'm personally not all that interested in the multi-player anyway and bought this for the Infinite Warfare campaign primarily, oh and the socks too of course!

is this game pro or xbox one X enhanced? not sure which one to pick

Also, is the remaster really good , or just an enhanced port , with ok graphics?
I believe Infinite Warfare is enhanced by the Pro, but not sure on Modern Warfare.

Saw this over a slickdeals and went for it. I loved the campaign of MW so will play through that and maybe the space shooter campaign as well because why not. 

Kinda lame Modern Warfare Remastered voucher code only. It's a good deal if you into digital but for me is NO GO.
Yeah, I would have prefered a physical copy, but I primarily wanted Infinite Warfare for the campaign. I may end up selling the Modern Warfare code. This is a solid deal for either of these games by themselves though.

Kinda lame Modern Warfare Remastered voucher code only. It's a good deal if you into digital but for me is NO GO.
Any idea if it’s a stand alone voucher or does it require the disc to be in? Actually nicer for me if it’s a stand alone digital because it’s account linked and you can sell the other game (only $10 at redbox if anyone just wants Infinite)

Modern Warfare Remastered Voucher require you MUST HAVE Call of Duty Infinite to activate the CODE.  GREEDY Activision force you to buy New Crappy COD: Infinite to play Modern warfare HD version. 

Any idea if it’s a stand alone voucher or does it require the disc to be in? Actually nicer for me if it’s a stand alone digital because it’s account linked and you can sell the other game (only $10 at redbox if anyone just wants Infinite)
The Modern Warfare digital voucher requires an Infinite Warfare disc to run.

The even more lame part is that the standalone physical disc version of Modern Warfare Remastered requires online DRM (seems to be their trend now, with WW2 also doing it), so you don't really have any good options if you want a physical offline copy.

Thanks for posting. Enjoyed MW campaign when it came out so I’m down to play again, and I’d like to see what the sci-fi IW story is all about for the heck of it. Not much of a multiplayer fan (I’m not very good haha) but for the price I’ll roll through the campaigns.

People are always posting pics of receipts on this site - how about some sock pics to mix it up a little?

Anyone know how large the initial PS4 patch is on this?
Huge, and I think MW remastered simply downloads the full 80GB game as if you had bought a digital copy of the latter standalone release yet still requires the disc.

I always say I'm done with Call of Duty, but eventually a good enough sale like this comes along that makes me grab it just to play the campaign.

Those extras this set comes with sure are junk though. I thought the icon set was some kind of in-game content thing, but it's this stupid little plaque that no one in their right mind is actually going to hang on the wall, and some garbage quality socks that feel horrible. I would rather wear shoes with no socks than put these on.

Huge, and I think MW remastered simply downloads the full 80GB game as if you had bought a digital copy of the latter standalone release yet still requires the disc.
Yeah. Plan on spending a lot of time downloading and having the games take up a fair amount of space. Just checked on my PS4. Modern Warfare remastered is 76.74 GB, and Infinite Warfare is 68.54 GB. I think that's with the latest update, but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't played in a while.

I always say I'm done with Call of Duty, but eventually a good enough sale like this comes along that makes me grab it just to play the campaign.

Those extras this set comes with sure are junk though. I thought the icon set was some kind of in-game content thing, but it's this stupid little plaque that no one in their right mind is actually going to hang on the wall, and some garbage quality socks that feel horrible. I would rather wear shoes with no socks than put these on.
Same here, I bought this because I wanted to play the campaign. I actually prefer the CoD campaigns that take place in the future and this one is probably the best one I have ever played.

I haven't tried the socks on yet, but they certainly look horrid. I also thought the Icon Pack was going to be some digital item like avatars or something. The plaque is a strange addition and not something I will be hanging up in my Game Room, it's already been banished to the drawer of random junk that I have.

Yeah. Plan on spending a lot of time downloading and having the games take up a fair amount of space. Just checked on my PS4. Modern Warfare remastered is 76.74 GB, and Infinite Warfare is 68.54 GB. I think that's with the latest update, but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't played in a while.
That sounds about right, I only installed Infinite Warfare, but I believe that it was just under 70 GBs. I redeemed the code for MW Remastered, but have yet to download it due to the crazy file size.

This is a great deal to me.  Snagged it as soon as I saw it on SD.  CoD games don't drop this low too often ($12 each) so it was an easy choice for me.  Plus, I had $20 in reward certs expiring at the end of the month.  That prestige icon pack is super laughable though, are they cardboard?

bread's done
Back