• :ps4: Paranormal Activity $14.99 Save $5
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
  • Insignia Joy-Con Charging Station $19.99 Save $5
  • Get a $50 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S Consoles
  • Save $10 on select Xbox One S Controllers
  • Save $10 on 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Save $100 on PlayStation VR
  • Save $50 on a PlayStation 4 Pro Console with purchase of PlayStation VR
  • Afterglow AG 6 Wired Gaming Headset for Xbox One $44.99 Save $5
  • 20% Off A20 Wireless Headsets
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Coco $22.99 Save $2
  • Coco Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Coco 4K $29.99
  • Darkest Hour $19.99 Save $5
  • Murder on the Orient Express $19.99
  • Murder on the Orient Express 4K $24.99
  • Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri $19.99
  • Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri 4K $24.99
  • Straight Outta Compton 4K $19.99
  • Lara Croft Tomb Raider 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $22.99 Save $5
  • Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $22.99 Save $5
  • Attack on Titan: Season Two $29.99 Save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: would the "save $10 on 3 months of gold" and "save $10 on 3 or 6 months of gold when you buy a controller" stack? I need a new controller anyway, so 5 bucks more for 3 months of gold seems like a steal.

Going to see if i can get that $50 GC added to my previous XB1X I got via instore pickup on 2/3/18 since I still have Elite status. Last year I was able to have the $50 GC added to my order a few weeks later when that had the same promo when i bought my XB1S.

Not that you’re going to but reddit says don’t buy Payday 2 for the switch because they’re releasing an older version with questionable update process.
Not to mention its way overpriced for being an older release. Should have been priced $29.99 at launch.

Not that you’re going to but reddit says don’t buy Payday 2 for the switch because they’re releasing an older version with questionable update process.
Apparently it's an update behind the ps4 and Xbox one versions which are an update behind pc right now... Also no voice chat on switch right now.

Battlefront 2 = $24 after GCU? That's kinda tempting. I guess that's the same price as the digital version (with xblg or ps+) right now. 

Oh dang, just bought the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition from the PSN flash sale. Sure, it comes with all the DLC, but I'd still rather have a physical copy.

Tyrio thanks for all you do getting the deals posted early.

Are there any 65 inch tv deals by chance? Looking at the Sony x900e. Thanks. Hoping for it to go lower.

Is paranormal activity worth $12?
Assuming its the PSVR one I'd say buyer beware. I bought it when it was on sale with GCU for $10-11. My son was super hyped to watch his mom play it. The controls were complete crap. My wife couldnt make anything work with the move. Not even getting out of the tutorial. I thought surely its not that bad. It was that bad. It's really really really hard to control. The ambiance and environment were pretty good however. Like it was legit scary. I played it for 45 minutes and had to turn it off. Overall you get the hang of the hoops you have to jump through for the controls (and it is abit of hoop jumping) and its probably ok at that price. Just know what you are getting and that its just borderline good.

Good to know the Nintendo Switch is still $299.99, just like it was every past week they sent out their flyer. I forgot.

Assuming its the PSVR one I'd say buyer beware. I bought it when it was on sale with GCU for $10-11. My son was super hyped to watch his mom play it. The controls were complete crap. My wife couldnt make anything work with the move. Not even getting out of the tutorial. I thought surely its not that bad. It was that bad. It's really really really hard to control. The ambiance and environment were pretty good however. Like it was legit scary. I played it for 45 minutes and had to turn it off. Overall you get the hang of the hoops you have to jump through for the controls (and it is abit of hoop jumping) and its probably ok at that price. Just know what you are getting and that its just borderline good.
Thanks, we will wait for $5

Good to know the Nintendo Switch is still $299.99, just like it was every past week they sent out their flyer. I forgot.
It's like all those Kinja Dealz-type sites who justify putting every new MSRP Amazon and Best Buy game up as a "deal" because you get 20% off. Oh wow thanks for informing me that the service I pay $80/$30 per year to get 20% off games gives me 20% off games.

By that notion they should post literally everything at Costco every single day because you always get a discount when shopping there.

They also said disney is being removed from Netflix and they are starting their own service. I'm not sure when their contract ends
There's rumors in Hollywood that Disney may buy Netflix in a year or two, waiting for them to file bankruptcy. Supposedly Netflix is spending more money than they make and the company will be broke in a year or two, despite nearly everyone subbing to it. They're just trying to get their portfolio up before a sale to maybe get the executives a bigger bonus. The Ryan Murphy deal is the last straw that officially put them at the point of no return and I guess the government has been watching Netflix for awhile now and how they spend their money and apparently they aren't very smart with their money.

Again, all a rumor but it's a pretty precise rumor that's going on around here in LA

Tyrio thanks for all you do getting the deals posted early.

Are there any 65 inch tv deals by chance? Looking at the Sony x900e. Thanks. Hoping for it to go lower.
I would say get one from amazon warehouse deals, that’s where I got mine but i also have had bad luck with ordering TVs.

Great TV btw. Best bang for the buck in the LED market.

Anybody else getting a little message on top of their games saying bundle and save a certain amount? I put some games in my cart but it's not removing anything.

Save $10 on 3 months xbl gold doesn't seem to be stacking when I added a xbone controller to my cart online. I did notice the 6 month gold dropping to $29.99 however.

I’m bummed the ultimate edition of injustice 2 isn’t on sale. 😢😢😢.it seems like they only carry the digital form of that content, hence no sale on site

What’s the likelihood of me being able to get the match on the Xbox one x gift card offer? Bought mine a week ago to the day, and am elite plus
You should be good I’ve never had a problem getting a GC promo added to a previous order if one would show up during my allotted return/PM period. The 2-3 times it has happened I’ve always used the chat feature and had no issues. But I think if you did a instore purchase you should be ok just going back to the store and explaining the promo and your Elite Plus status.

I’m hoping I can do it also I bought mine on 2/3 when they had the free controller and free 3 months of live promo with XB1X purchase. I got shot down last week for the free PUBG code. Last year when I bought my S model I got the free controller and 3 months of Live around xmas and in January they had a free $50 GC with S purchase and I was able to get that also added on post purchase via chat.

What’s the likelihood of me being able to get the match on the Xbox one x gift card offer? Bought mine a week ago to the day, and am elite plus
Good response above, just would like to add that I took me 3 tries to get them to price match the $50 + PUBG offer a month or two ago. First online, was told to go to store because it was in-store pickup order. Then in-store, was pulled from one place to another and was finally told I'd have to bring the box in. And then finally, chat helped me. So hit or miss, just keep trying.

Is paranormal activity worth $12?
I got it for $16 and felt it was. It's short, but pretty cool VR horror experience.

Tempted to get Injustice 2 again after trading it in months ago, but I want to hold out for the inevitable Gold Edition with all the DLC.

Tempted to get Injustice 2 again after trading it in months ago, but I want to hold out for the inevitable Gold Edition with all the DLC.
Like other CAGs have pointed out, Injustice 2 may not have a final physical edition since they released a definitive version option at release; not to mention the jig is pretty much up with all of us always saying the same thing every.single.time. a NetherRealm game releases.

I'm going with the vanilla version for $16, but would have had my nuts pushed much harder on the fence if the PS4 Ultimate Edition was still on sale for $32. The Turtles are mighty tempting, but the other DLC is passable for me.

FYI: I'm buying it solely for the single-player story (and a few hours of couch action), I've heard good things...

There's rumors in Hollywood that Disney may buy Netflix in a year or two, waiting for them to file bankruptcy. Supposedly Netflix is spending more money than they make and the company will be broke in a year or two, despite nearly everyone subbing to it. They're just trying to get their portfolio up before a sale to maybe get the executives a bigger bonus. The Ryan Murphy deal is the last straw that officially put them at the point of no return and I guess the government has been watching Netflix for awhile now and how they spend their money and apparently they aren't very smart with their money.

Again, all a rumor but it's a pretty precise rumor that's going on around here in LA
You and your crazy Louisiana rumors

You should be good I’ve never had a problem getting a GC promo added to a previous order if one would show up during my allotted return/PM period. The 2-3 times it has happened I’ve always used the chat feature and had no issues. But I think if you did a instore purchase you should be ok just going back to the store and explaining the promo and your Elite Plus status.

I’m hoping I can do it also I bought mine on 2/3 when they had the free controller and free 3 months of live promo with XB1X purchase. I got shot down last week for the free PUBG code. Last year when I bought my S model I got the free controller and 3 months of Live around xmas and in January they had a free $50 GC with S purchase and I was able to get that also added on post purchase via chat.
I would like to add that I had success getting the $50 GC added to my prior purchase via chat.

So in the long run I got an Xbox X, extra controller, 3 months of XBL. and a $50 BB GC for $530 after taxes. And out of that $530 I only spent $340 out of pocket of actual money the rest was my Xmas gift cards I got as gifts from family. I also was able to sell my S model for $215 via Facebook Marketplace.

bread's done
Back