- - - - -

Dropmix Music Gaming System $49.97 @ Barnes & Noble

#1 Waverider01  

Waverider01

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:16 AM

This really caught me by surprise on how fun this is.

Since the end of the holiday season, it's been a while this cracked below the $50 price range. 

https://www.barnesan...n=0630509600373

#2 Deadpool   I club baby seals CAGiversary!   2377 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

Sold out. 

fs_overall.png

#3 Yu Narukami  

Yu Narukami

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

I will never buy this no matter how low the price gets. The display at Target is so fucking obnoxious that I can't stand it. Every time I walk by it, it screams at me to try it. It has a plug that I could get to, but they've armored it to prevent anyone from getting at it so I can't even turn the fucker off if I'm planning to be in that area for an extended period of time. Dropmix and its creators can tar and feather themselves.

#4 Finch106   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:13 AM

I will never buy this no matter how low the price gets. The display at Target is so fucking obnoxious that I can't stand it. Every time I walk by it, it screams at me to try it. It has a plug that I could get to, but they've armored it to prevent anyone from getting at it so I can't even turn the fucker off if I'm planning to be in that area for an extended period of time. Dropmix and its creators can tar and feather themselves.

R u ok?