Steep (Xbox One Digital Code) for $9.30

Be aware this doesn’t include the Olympics expansion from the new version of the game.

But it is a great game that’s underrated IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
About a month ago they had Steep and Rainbow Six Siege for about $11 each. I passed and the prices both steadily went up.

I'm glad Steep went back down, I bought it when it hit $11 a few days ago. Still a ton of content without the Olympics dlc.

Been trying to get a solid deal on Steep for PS4. I'd be into getting a physical copy, but would be down on a cheap digital one too. Keep finding it on Xbox One though!

Been trying to get a solid deal on Steep for PS4. I'd be into getting a physical copy, but would be down on a cheap digital one too. Keep finding it on Xbox One though!
I found a physical copy for the PS4 and on the back it's enhanced for the PS4 Pro. I don't know if they did that for the Xbox One X? If not that could explain why it's easier to find Xbox copies and I stopped buying from Cdkeys.com after they screwed me over. fuck them !

I found a physical copy for the PS4 and on the back it's enhanced for the PS4 Pro. I don't know if they did that for the Xbox One X? If not that could explain why it's easier to find Xbox copies and I stopped buying from Cdkeys.com after they screwed me over. fuck them !
I am not sure if it has any One X compatibility yet, but yeah the PS4 version does have Pro support. I want it on PS4 because I have the DLC on PS4, but I want to get the base game for around $10 if I can. I have seen it for $20 a few times though.

bread's done
Back