Skyrim Dragon-Born Bundle (BB Exclusive with Beanie mask) Clearance - $24.99 (w/GC $19.99)

Yes, this comes in a cardboard box with the Special Edition game, a steel book and the mask. If you were interested in getting this game this is a flat out no brainer. Great price and the steelbook is great. I bought this when it released for the PS4. I just got a One X and I ordered it instantly when I saw the price (for the Mod support and better performance).

Like I said, if you were ever planning on getting this at this point and wouldn’t mind a cool steelbook you cannot go wrong with this at all.

Got mine yesterday. Outer box had a ton of wear from floating around in the store, but for $10.99 after certs I'm happy.

I see the price as $24.99, $19.99 after GCU. Not complaining, ordered for both console.

Edit: Looks like the OP has the correct price in the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered one. Sent in bubble mailer An the box was destroyed but no issues with the steel book. Great deal thanks op

In store or online, doesn't matter, it's like some tide pod poppin' millenial hipster creep bodyslammed every single box they have while screaming "GOAT!"

In store or online, doesn't matter, it's like some tide pod poppin' millenial hipster creep bodyslammed every single box they have while screaming "GOAT!"
UnluckyBelatedBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

Thanks for the heads up.  I want to say I picked this up when it was $30/35(?), traded in the game/disk for what I bought it for, kept the steelbook and mask...I'll grab this to keep and play this time around.  With GCU, same price as GS Pro Day.

Man, I haven't played Skyrim yet and was holding out for a Switch price drop but this is a really good deal. Problem is I just bought Fallout 4 GOTY when it was $24.99 so Skyrim would just sit there. 

Man, I haven't played Skyrim yet and was holding out for a Switch price drop but this is a really good deal. Problem is I just bought Fallout 4 GOTY when it was $24.99 so Skyrim would just sit there.
Got Skyrim on the Switch from GameStop when it was 30% off for Elite on Pro Day, but this deal is really nice.

Got Skyrim on the Switch from GameStop when it was 30% off for Elite on Pro Day, but this deal is really nice.
Oh wow I didn't even know that was a deal. I am not a pro member but awesome score for those that got it. Have you played Skyrim on any other consoles? How does the Switch version compare if so?

Dang, I thought the $19.99 was the clearance price. Looks like an Xbone copy is $38 right now before GCU. That's what I get for waiting.

Mine came in the mail the other day in a bubble mailer, you can guess how it arrived. Needless to say I returned it to the store and swapped it out for a better one.

Mine came in the mail the other day in a bubble mailer, you can guess how it arrived. Needless to say I returned it to the store and swapped it out for a better one.
Your lucky you were able to do even that. If these things sat around for more than 3 days in store they got absolutely mangled, mainly due to the spider wraps. I remember two weeks after release and seeing two plus rows of these things just beat to hell and thinking they're never going to move these things unless they're dirt cheap.

At least if I remember correctly the steelbook should be wedged between the game and the mask, so even if the outer box is mangled the contents should still be good. Also that mask gets hot as hell quick as I been using it while handing out candy on Halloween.

As it seems all copies arrived, my outer box was crushed in a bubble mailer. But I didn't care as the contents were fine. Plus the outer box was nothing special anyways. I just threw it away.

bread's done
Back