Limited edition Sea of Thieves controller $75 from amazon.es

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
CAG,

This controller is sold out everywhere. I did some research and it seems this one is truly limited edition, and even some people that preordered are not getting it (getting canceled). 

It might come back in stock in the future, who knows, but Amazon.es is selling the controller  for $75 (including shipping). 

They ship to US

https://www.amazon.es/Microsoft-Mando-Wireless-Edici%C3%B3n-Thieves/dp/B0785P78VJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519654762&sr=8-1&keywords=sea+of+thieves+controller

I just placed an order. 

you need to choose standard shipping, so the total comes to $75.  you need to go the checkout, choose USD currency, and the total will drop to $75. 

Not bad , you are paying MSRP price for an item that is sold out everywhere in the US. 

Or you can wait to see if this will ever come back in stock in the US, but if they do, I doubt we will see a significant price drop. 

According to windows central, MS won't be producing more controllers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I missed ore orders myslef an couldn’t find one anywhere got lucky an found one on amazon wearhouss deals at $85 An sucked it up an bought it. I gotta say I don’t regret it at all the control is the best one I’ve owned look wise.

This will more than likely be a collector's item and sell for quite a bit more later on, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a controller for a system I am barely playing right now. Of course, when I inevitably buy a One X I will be crying about how badly I need this controller though. 

This will more than likely be a collector's item and sell for quite a bit more later on, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a controller for a system I am barely playing right now. Of course, when I inevitably buy a One X I will be crying about how badly I need this controller though.
you can always sell later and at least break even. just do it

I agree.. I bit however I can use it on my PC.

Man, thanks OP!!

EDIT: For those wondering about the game, this is a system seller. Having played the beta and both stress tests, I’m giddy as hell waiting on the next test or it’s launch.

So I did this and now I have to order a new CC ..... watch your CC because ..

ackbar.jpg

With standard shipping, it came to $80 for me.
change the shipping, it should be $75

this is my invoice:

Importe de los productos:EUR 53,64Envío y manipulación:EUR 5,41

Importe total del pedido (IVA incluido si corresponde):EUR 59,05
USD 75.52*

Método de pago seleccionado:Visa

change the shipping, it should be $75

this is my invoice:

Importe de los productos:EUR 53,64Envío y manipulación:EUR 5,41

Importe total del pedido (IVA incluido si corresponde):EUR 59,05
USD 75.52*

Método de pago seleccionado:Visa
I tried switching between the two slow options, but they came to $9 and 11. FWIW, I live in California.

Got this controller at launch and it does look really neat. Originally Amazon wasn’t sure if they could fulfill my order. Didn’t know it glowed in the dark though.

f@ckKk it..

jus pulled the trigger  on one..   need a new controller so why not right? 

Wanted to use some rebate cc's I had from some contact lenses dealio a few years back(they expire end of month)

However the page wasn't in the ENGLISH so couldn't figure it out and I didn't trust the Google for translation..

Anyways,  anyone else order theirs from that site? 

Anyone get theirs from Espana Amazon yet? 

DO TELL

oNe

f@ckKk it..

jus pulled the trigger on one.. need a new controller so why not right?

Wanted to use some rebate cc's I had from some contact lenses dealio a few years back(they expire end of month)

However the page wasn't in the ENGLISH so couldn't figure it out and I didn't trust the Google for translation..

Anyways, anyone else order theirs from that site?

Anyone get theirs from Espana Amazon yet?

DO TELL

oNe
I received mine last Friday, no issues.

Trust translate, learn Spanish, or follow the layout on Amazon.
bro, your speaking to a NATIVE speaker..

but like BUMP said, we didn't get no edumahkation so can't read it, that or the Espana lingo is that far out that it didnt make sense..

oh well I PULLED the trigger

so its a wait and see game now..

interestingly enough I signed into my Amazon account from the Espana Amazon page and it obviously accepted my sign in..

However the order is NOW showing up in my orders page on my American Amazon page..

just an observation..

oNe

ordered on the 12'th and still nada.. amazon page says preparing for shipping..

how long from the time you placed the order till ya got it?
I'm on the east cost and it took about 2 weeks to arrive.

I ordered on 3/1 with an estimated arrival of 3/15 to 3/21. Controller arrived on 3/17.

mine took 2 weeks , I am in MI. 

by the way, I just sold my ferryman clothing set on ebay for $24, so this controller deal got even better.

if you don't mind the DLC, just sell at ebay for at least $20

The ferryman cosmetic items are awesome, and not as prevelant as the Black Dog stuff so I’d use the code.
I know, but I preferred the $24. I bet we will have tons of skins info the future, and I knew I would not use that forever, so I decided to sell it

I know, but I preferred the $24. I bet we will have tons of skins info the future, and I knew I would not use that forever, so I decided to sell it
NICELY done..

I may look into that as I probably won't buy the game until its $5 clearance at Target..

Also even tho 3/12/18 seems so long ago I need to chill, its ONLY been a week..

thanks all!

oNe

mine took 2 weeks , I am in MI.

by the way, I just sold my ferryman clothing set on ebay for $24, so this controller deal got even better.

if you don't mind the DLC, just sell at ebay for at least $20
The DLC isn't region-locked? Or did you note that it was an EU code?

I just got mine in today, curious about the dlc as well cause I would definitely sell it.

The Amazon box it came in looked like Ace Ventura delivered it but the controller box looks perfect so I'm happy about that.

bread's done
Back