Random codes feat: Discounted PSN credit, AssCreed Odyssey Season pass, playstation store discount code, and more!

crowquill

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
HAVE:

$20 PSN.................for $17*    GONE!

PS4 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Season Pass........for $30*     
GONE!

15% off playstation store cart........for $5*

Fantastic Mr. Fox UV code......for $2

The Grand Budapest Hotel UV code......for $2

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One code........for $3

48 hours Xbox Live Trial Membership Code.....for $1

*=prices are firm

WANT:

Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I don't have a code, but a question (& free bump)...Do you have to have a certain paid rewards status to use those codes, or can free rewards members use them? How do people get them; are they in their active deals? Thanks & good luck. I'll keep my eye out for you.

Sorry I don't have a code, but a question (& free bump)...Do you have to have a certain paid rewards status to use those codes, or can free rewards members use them? How do people get them; are they in their active deals? Thanks & good luck. I'll keep my eye out for you.
Thanks for the bump, I do know that people got the codes from scratch off's received at the gamestop about a week ago. They had random code/prizes within such as 50% extra credit, b2g1 free, and 5000 powerup rewards points.

I was stuck getting hammered at work all week and none of my friendly employees had any when I could finally go out and check. And now with that extra credit code., the games I've been saving up for another good trade in deal look extra juicy. Thanks again!

Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion --------$12

Is this the ps4 version? I think this one is on vita & ps4, & not a cross buy. Is that correct?

Just did some research, and it is in fact ps4/vita crossbuy!
Darn I want to check it out, & I thought I had someone to buy this star trek frontier pack from me. 2 CAGs asked if I still had it, I said yes & gave payment info, but haven't heard back. I'll be back if I do end up selling it today or tomorrow. Thanks for the info. I heard it sucked on Vita, because of technical hiccups, so if it was Vita only, I'd pass.

bump.

Going to work in 2 hours. Would really like to do a quick sale before then just to have a few bucks to bring. I'm singing the "Day Before Pay Day Blues"

bread's done
Back