South Park TFBW - $17.99 from Gamefly (Free Shipping)

what condition do the games from GameFly usually come in when they are used?
every time i have ordered a used game from them it came with the case and unused codes (if there was any) and always scratch free I have even bought used movies from them that came with unused digital copy code (surprisingly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamefly experiences can vary. I've now received multiple times game discs with major cracks in the middle ring. Not buying from them anymore. Thanks anyways, op.

Well, anyone going for the the PS4 version, the code expired (at least the date on the voucher), but usually XB versions seem to last forever.

Yeah.  For anyone wondering, the expiration date on the PS4 voucher is 1/31/18.  Not sure if the codes are still working or not, but that's the printed expiration date.

I recommend testing your games out thoroughly as soon as you are able to, make sure they install and even if they install try playing it to make sure it can read the disc properly. I've now had discs that would not install, and I've had discs that installed fine but then don't read fine. These discs looked in really good condition too. Just a heads up.

Jesus people... I just used my XB1 code yesterday and it worked fine despite saying the expiration date was 1/31... your GF order will come with code because they always include everything. And I’ve never had issue when I’ve ordered from them in the past.

I recommend testing your games out thoroughly as soon as you are able to, make sure they install and even if they install try playing it to make sure it can read the disc properly. I've now had discs that would not install, and I've had discs that installed fine but then don't read fine. These discs looked in really good condition too. Just a heads up.
Yeah, I've had a Gamefly subscription for a while but part of the reason I'm dropping it was due to the number of defective games I started getting from them. Games that couldn't install all the way from within the game's main menu, games that couldn't get past the system's initial installation so I couldn't even start the game, and games that would crash about 20 minutes in due to disc read errors. At one point, 4 out of the 5 games I had rented from them were defective. Tried cleaning them and even tested them on a different PS4 to make sure it wasn't something on my end.

bread's done
Back