30% Off Overwatch Statues at Hot Topic

Jurai

Banned
Blizzard gave other sites stock of the Overwatch Statues, Hot Topic happens to offer you a 30% off your entire purchase coupon when you visit their site and aren't logged into an account.

Visit www.hottopic.com, sign up for the email list, check your email and you'll get a promo code to use online, the Overwatch statues are not excluded from the promo.

This brings them down to these prices w/ tax and shipping included:

D.Va - $350

Widowmaker - $115

Reaper - $115

Shipping is free if you Ship to Store, except for on D.Va due to size (Ship to Store is $50, Ship to Home is still $5), so if you're getting D.Va make sure not to do Ship to Store

https://www.hottopic.com/product/overwatch-widowmaker-statue/11325360.html

https://www.hottopic.com/product/overwatch-d.va-statue/11325362.html

https://www.hottopic.com/product/overwatch-reaper-statue/11020706.html

These never go on sale, ever, and it is the lowest you will ever likely be able to get them for

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor is Mercy is coming, the statues in blizzard world map are the same as the ones they've released and mercy has one there

I would be all over this if I ever played Reaper or Widow. Unfortunately, D.Va is out of my budget :[

They use the poses that are in game, so it's one of those that they'll choose for her.
I know that, I meant they could've gone with better ones than the victory poses for those two. Like Reaper is mid death blossom and Tracer is post jump, hence why I said action pose.

I would love to see them go all in and do pharah in an ult pose with rockets you can attach with clear acrylic
That would be a great one! Straight out the highlight intro!

Only got a $10 off coupon in the email, not 30% off. Was there a link I needed to click on to get that promo email?

Only got a $10 off coupon in the email, not 30% off. Was there a link I needed to click on to get that promo email?
I just used incognito and got the 30% pop up, the $10 is a new account coupon, you need the site to show you a pop over ad for their mailing list, turn off ad block and use incognito mode if need be and visit the site

I am so bummed I did not see this last night I would of ordered WIdow and Dva in a heartbeat. Still got widow. Thanks OP. I own everything imaginable related to overwatch in terms of collectibles. I have a problem.  

I need DVA. I will have her one day even at $450.  :whistle2:

I was honestly unaware hot topic sold these or I would have been on the lookout as I often check the blizzard store even though I know the statues will never go on sale. So seeing this Hot topic sale on Overwatch statues was a surprise. I just need DVA now and she is my most wanted one too. Sucks I did not see this I would of purchased in a heart beat. Thanks for helping me get widow on sale though Jurai. Paid full price for reaper and tracer. 

Honestly I've been watching for them to fuck up and put them on a site wide sale, just happened to find out that the sign up discount worked on a whim

Hmm is Widow still working with this coupon? May pick it up. Although if I buy one of these I'll get sucked into buying all of them at somepoint

The venom statue is probably the best statue they have in stock for the non-blizzard fans. Unfortunately, they overpriced it and even with 30% off it’s not much of a deal.

Was very tempted by Widowmaker. I don't play with her, but statue and pose looks good. However it won't fit the theme of my room and that huge base will be an issue with my setup. Ordered the battle suit Chun Li statue instead. Thanks OP.

I received my Reaper and am amazed at the heft and quality. My wife even commented on how awesome he was. Now I need to find a discount on Genji.

bread's done
Back