Mary Skelter: Nightmares - $11.99 - 70% Off

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy - $7.99 - 60% Off

Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy - $15.99 - 60% Off

PSP

Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - $2.99 - 70% Off

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! - $2.99 - 80% Off

Have a good weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of the Wipeout collection, Trine Trilogy (though I own these on PC...but we'll see), and maybe LocoRoco 2. So-so prices, but decent enough. Also Mary Skelter is a good pick up for dungeon crawler lovers. Also hate, hate, hate that Season Passes are for the most part not discounted. I want my Dark Souls 3 one...

Thanks for the hard work Frisky!

In for these here games (and dlc):

Project CARS: Complete Edition :ps4:

GRID 2 Reloaded Edition :ps3:

The King of Fighters 2000 :ps4:

GRID Autosport and Season Pass :ps3:

Well, it’s finally happened. My backlog is so full that there isn’t even one item on this list I’m considering. Not one.

Or maybe it just sucks.

I would've been all over Mary Skelter at this price, but Compile Heart is probably going to reveal a new one for PS4 tomorrow. It was already leaked a month ago that the JP release is the new game along with a port of the first one. Portability isn't an issue for me and I have a backlog like the rest of us, so I'll just wait for the time being.

Question for Project Cars: Complete Edition digital owners:

Does purchasing the Complete Edition grant you access to Project Cars vanilla and its' DLC (shows as purchased on the PS Store), or is the Complete Edition a separate download that includes the game and DLC all-in-one, ala Shadow of Mordor?

I ask because I own Project Cars vanilla, and the store lists the Complete Edition as purchasable, which is usually not the case.

Energy Invasion was much more enjoyable than I would have guessed. Plus all those Energy games are easy plats and worth about as much in Sony rewards points as they cost in this sale.

35 years later, I'm finally taking the plunge on Dragon's Lair.  That plus Pac-Man CE 2 makes it a retro week for me.

35 years later, I'm finally taking the plunge on Dragon's Lair. That plus Pac-Man CE 2 makes it a retro week for me.
I bought Pac-Man CE2 during the last flash sale (when it was slightly more expensive) and didn't regret it at all, although the difficulty ramps up rather quickly.

Dragon's Lair Trilogy is one I was eyeing, however I prefer to watch it rather than play it (as someone who has frustratingly made it through the first game). I'm curious whether the PS4 collection is more forgiving than previous versions.

Another one I'm looking at now is the Adventure Time game. Considering I've never seen an episode of the series, is it a good place to jump in?

Wow, after a good once over, I'm not even seeing much that I already own that I'd want otherwise, like normal. One exception is Valkyria Chronicles Remastered for $12. That's a great deal. Admittedly, the weekly sale was rather high on things that fit that criteria.

Man, I wish they'd port Pac-man Championship Edition DX to the PS4, I bought Championship Edition 2 last night and it's nowhere near as good. Glad this sale came along as I was about to pay full price for it.

Dragon's Lair Trilogy is one I was eyeing, however I prefer to watch it rather than play it (as someone who has frustratingly made it through the first game). I'm curious whether the PS4 collection is more forgiving than previous versions.
The review I read said there are several easier settings for the controls (bigger time window, on screen arrow prompts) plus a setting to just watch the scenes as a movie if you don’t want the gameplay angle. It’s supposedly been remastered for the PS4 (not sure if it would look better than the Blu-ray or PS3, but a step up from the Wii version) and I imagine will look about as good as the source material ever will (except the menus are apparently still ugly). If I had the PS3 or Blu-ray version I wouldn’t have bought this but it’s something I’ve wanted to check out since the mid 80s and $8 seemed like the right price.

Picking up Pac-Man, asscreed 4, dying light, and killzone (since I want digital and I’ll get rid of my disc versions on those 3), and maybe project cars at that price.

Question for anyone that has/has played project cars- is project cars 2 worth the extra cash? Is there that much of a differ nice besides rally racing and f1 (I think that’s in there).

The review I read said there are several easier settings for the controls (bigger time window, on screen arrow prompts) plus a setting to just watch the scenes as a movie if you don’t want the gameplay angle. It’s supposedly been remastered for the PS4 (not sure if it would look better than the Blu-ray or PS3, but a step up from the Wii version) and I imagine will look about as good as the source material ever will (except the menus are apparently still ugly). If I had the PS3 or Blu-ray version I wouldn’t have bought this but it’s something I’ve wanted to check out since the mid 80s and $8 seemed like the right price.
Yeah, now that I think about it, that's actually a pretty good deal for the trio, especially if I can just sit back and enjoy the animations (it seems like the Blu-rays are out of print anyway). I might make it a retro sale for me too and pick up the PS3 Pac-Man DX+ while I'm at it. Dammit, I hate myself! Why can't I stop buying games? :cry:

It'd be great if that $15 credit rolls in sometime between now and Tuesday...

Man, I wish they'd port Pac-man Championship Edition DX to the PS4, I bought Championship Edition 2 last night and it's nowhere near as good. Glad this sale came along as I was about to pay full price for it.
Yeah, it really wasn't nearly as good. I didn't like the way you had to eat a certain ghost (the lead one I think?) in the chain so they could do that unnecessary cutscene every single time. It also just did not feel as good to pick up and play. I tend to play the original far more often since it is BC on XB1, shame the PS4 does not have that option, because the first is definitely the superior Pac-Man game.

Super lame that Skullgirls for PS4 is over 3x as much as the PS3 version...like, why? It's the same thing. Game's been out more than long enough, drop to $3 already. I want to buy it so I can play a few rounds with my wife and then not touch it again for 4 years.

I was super bummed until I scrolled to Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - happy happy joy joy

Anyone know roughly when the Wipeout Omega Collection's VR update is coming? All I could find via Google was "Early 2018."

Damn, Diablo III: Eternal Collection has been on my wish list for forever, but I can't stand dropping more than $20 on any game. I already bought Injustice 2 Ultimate on the last flash sale for $30 and regret it because of the new physical version coming out.

Oh, well let me just grab my time machine.

Honestly, that's like the least helpful thing to say in these threads. Clearly the fact that I'm considering buying the game means I don't already have it, and as I don't actually have a time machine, there's no point in having that knowledge.

Honestly, that's like the least helpful thing to say in these threads. Clearly the fact that I'm considering buying the game means I don't already have it, and as I don't actually have a time machine, there's no point in having that knowledge.
Considering that people regularly ask “is this the lowest game x has been” it’s not irrelevant.

Picking up Pac-Man, asscreed 4, dying light, and killzone (since I want digital and I’ll get rid of my disc versions on those 3), and maybe project cars at that price.

Question for anyone that has/has played project cars- is project cars 2 worth the extra cash? Is there that much of a differ nice besides rally racing and f1 (I think that’s in there).
PCars 1 plays like crap with a gamepad. If you don't have a wheel you're better off with PCars 2 or GT Sport.

There's a demo for PCars 2 if you want to check it out.

I’ve been eyeing Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection since I tried the demo. Is $8 about as good as it gets for this, digital or physical? Any chance at getting a digital copy cheaper on eBay or a key website?

I’ve been eyeing Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection since I tried the demo. Is $8 about as good as it gets for this, digital or physical? Any chance at getting a digital copy cheaper on eBay or a key website?
$8.00 is a great deal on this. I traded my physical copy and bought this. Well worth it.

The ps4 version has voiced dialogue in the story mode , and getting the ps4 ver gets you the vita port as well .The ps3 version doesn't include none of those two. There might be other smaller differences tho. It has this 300% mode vs bloody marie and you can also change the voices for the announcer and in game characters.

Super lame that Skullgirls for PS4 is over 3x as much as the PS3 version...like, why? It's the same thing. Game's been out more than long enough, drop to $3 already. I want to buy it so I can play a few rounds with my wife and then not touch it again for 4 years.

I was super bummed until I scrolled to Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - happy happy joy joy

I agree with you for the most part, especially if someone is just throwing it out there to brag, but it can provide some perspective in regards to the overall worth of the game. Again, it depends on the tone in which it's brought up, but CAG's have helped me decide against a couple of games that were on sale by mentioning that. I figured I'd wait to get a trade from someone that had a physical version of said game before it was free PS+ title, who would most likely want to get rid of that copy at that point (if they planned to keep PS+ & didn't mind digital, which is what I always did in those cases).

EDIT: actually, I guess that's not a comparable scenario that I mentioned. You could always go look up if it was a free game yourself, & in my case I wasn't actively trying to decide whether to buy a game right that moment. The scenarios I was referring to when someone mentioned them being free PS+ games before, was more or less me looking to buy them in the near future (the next sale or two they showed up in, possibly). Sorry, I didn't really think that all the way through.

I suppose it does help a little sometimes, but I wasn't really asking how much it's cost before. I'm set on buying Re-Elected and was deciding between standalone or with Gat Out of Hell.

I guess I'll also trade in my Uncharted Collection and go digital. Sucks because I had to go across town to hunt it down for $10 last year. But since physical games have to be fully installed anyway (and I don't plan on getting rid of it), no point in keeping it.

But since physical games have to be fully installed anyway (and I don't plan on getting rid of it), no point in keeping it.
That’s what I’ve been trying to do with all my games that I know I’ll never get rid of. I’d love to go all digital in the first place but it generally costs more (at least close to release) and there is almost no point in buying sports games digitally if you plan on buying new ones every year or 2.

bread's done
Back