Shadow of the Colossus Special Edition (PS4) w/free shipipng in-stock at Dell.com

Just beat this game the other day (my first run-through as I did not play it on PS2 or PS3).  Wow, what a great experience.  Controls were a bit dated but the environments and the collosi battles were invigorating.  Definitely worth it!

Thanks CheapyD!

Surprised more people aren't getting this after all the complaints of lack of availability when it released.

Thanks CheapyD!

Surprised more people aren't getting this after all the complaints of lack of availability when it released.
The last gaming thing I bought from Dell - Zelda BOTW Special edition - got cancelled. Not holding out hope for this one, but worth a shot I guess.

Dell sucks. They cancelled at least 2 of my orders last year (LoZ Breath of the Wild SE and SSD). Don't hold out too much hope for this one shipping.

The last gaming thing I bought from Dell - Zelda BOTW Special edition - got cancelled. Not holding out hope for this one, but worth a shot I guess.
I forgot about that, but the way I see it, it's worth a shot either way. You don't lose anything by placing an order, and if it gets cancelled then so be it.

Fact that it's still up makes me think they don't actually have these and it'll be the same situation as BOTW SE

Cancel is one thing but when they actually ship it, they ship in a plastic bag with no bubble protection. You then have a 70% chance of a damage box.

Cancel is one thing but when they actually ship it, they ship in a plastic bag with no bubble protection. You then have a 70% chance of a damage box.

Bestbuy used to be great at shipping in a box. The last couple of months everything I have ordered came in a bubble mailer and smash.

Bestbuy used to be great at shipping in a box. The last couple of months everything I have ordered came in a bubble mailer and smash.
Well, that's sucks but Dell will ship in a plastic bag with no padding. Your odds of getting a smashed box is far greater.

Just ordered this, and was charged my CC.

However, on Dell's order tracking page, it says:

Arrives By 3/28/2021

With my backlog, I guess I can wait, but hopefully this is not indicative of an inventory error on Dell's part  :shame:

Just ordered this, and was charged my CC.

However, on Dell's order tracking page, it says:

Arrives By 3/28/2021

With my backlog, I guess I can wait, but hopefully this is not indicative of an inventory error on Dell's part :shame:
Mine says arrives by: 3/19/18 but I’m still not holding out any hope. As others said I doubt this ships out.

That's why you order a bunch of other stuff, then return whatever you don't want. That way they will ship in a box (semi serious).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been doing that. But I hate going into the store over and over to return. Plus i don't want any issues or problems.

The Dell listing is sold out now.

Mine status on the dell site actually says shipped but I never got an email saying shipped with tracking. I ordered it when it was first posted last Friday. It also says 3/16 expected arrival from the site.

That's why you order a bunch of other stuff, then return whatever you don't want. That way they will ship in a box (semi serious).
I do this shit all the time. Although, sometimes it is hit or miss especially on pre-orders. I've gotten 3 PS4 games in a box, and other times I have gotten Limited Editions in a bubble mailer beat to shit lol. Hopefully My Far Cry 5 Steelbooks come in a box or I am going to be pissed off.

There's a price requirement for us to put something in a box but my store cares about customer complaints so we ship out collectables in boxes to avoid the feedback form.

Other stores not so much we had a guy bring in a MacBook pro touchbar (like $2000+) that another store barely fit into a bubble mailer so they didn't have to make a box.

Tldr use customer feedback form it hurts a lot so stores will do better lol.

My two copies showed up today even though I never got shipping confirmation email or tracking. Both copies were in great condition. The other weird thing is on the site it showed return initiated for the order but I never initiated a return.

I just beat SOTC and never before have I played such a beautifully flawed game.  I love the no load times(well, it does load after you beat a Colossus but it's masked well) and most of the fights are well done. Graphics and music are so good. The controls and camera are bad.  Annoyingly bad.  I spent at least 2 hours total of gametime just falling off stuff because of the controls and the camera blocking my view. The last Colossus especially.  Very frustrating only because of bad camera and controls.  I suggest you play the game only if you can really work through how bad the controls and camera are.

I just beat SOTC and never before have I played such a beautifully flawed game. I love the no load times(well, it does load after you beat a Colossus but it's masked well) and most of the fights are well done. Graphics and music are so good. The controls and camera are bad. Annoyingly bad. I spent at least 2 hours total of gametime just falling off stuff because of the controls and the camera blocking my view. The last Colossus especially. Very frustrating only because of bad camera and controls. I suggest you play the game only if you can really work through how bad the controls and camera are.
So you're saying it's much like the original?

Same goes for me. I figured it would get cancelled but wanted to try anyways. I doubt too many people IF any got them anyways.

bread's done
Back