Best Buy Ad 3/11-3/17

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :xb1: :ps4: Devil May Cry HD Collection $29.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Burnout Paradise Remastered $39.99 (Available Friday)
  • :switch: Kirby Star Allies $59.99 (Available Friday)
  • :switch: Splatoon 2: Starter Edition $59.99 (Available Friday)
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: NBA 2K18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection $14.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty WWII $49.99 Save $10
All Lego Games on Sale $19.99 or less:

• Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
  • Lego City Undercover
  • Lego Worlds
  • The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
  • Neon Pink/Green Joy-Con $79.99
  • Insignia Joy-Con Charging Station for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Power A Hybrid Cover for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Free Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox Live 3-Month or 6-Month Gold Membership with purchase of an Xbox One Controller
  • 25% Off Select Kirby Collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Justice League $24.99 Save $3
  • Justice League Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Justice League 3D $29.99 Save $5
  • Justice League 4K $29.99
  • Justice League 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Shape of Water $19.99 Save $5
  • The Shape of Water 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Call Me By Your Name $19.99 Save $2
  • The Disaster Artist $19.99 Save $3
  • I, Tonya $19.99 Save $8
  • Ferdinand $19.99
  • Ferdinand 4K $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Lego Dimensions being discontinue? 

Everything is on clearance on the BestBuy site.
I've been waiting to grab the starter set and few kits once they were cheap enough.

Switch games included for the Lego games?
I bet so , considering there is a combine value pack rumored on many sites with Ninjango, undercover and worlds.

Also every review I have seen so far of Lego Switch games is they are slow, and I just know the Switch can handle them so they are I guess bad ports?

tyrok, last time I will ask...I promise. haha.

any mention of the sony x900e 65 inch. I know it is 1499.99 this week after a drop, was hoping for one more before I drop the money. 

tyrok, last time I will ask...I promise. haha.

any mention of the sony x900e 65 inch. I know it is 1499.99 this week after a drop, was hoping for one more before I drop the money.
75" is $500 off but no mention of the smaller size.

That’s quite a drop on LEGO Marvel 2... but my backlog is ridiculous. Still haven’t played LEGO Avengers. May as well wait for a super cheap digital deluxe version.

Is Lego Dimensions being discontinue?

Everything is on clearance on the BestBuy site.
I've been waiting to grab the starter set and few kits once they were cheap enough.
Yes, it's been discontinued for awhile now but you can still download all the content needed to play it.

Traded my PS4 version of Borderlands for $15.30 with the 70% Switch deal going on, telling myself I can snag the Xbox version the next time it hits $15, as it's a common drop, and here it is!

Please explain, what 70% switch deal? I don't plat borderlands and would love to trade my copy in for credit!

I might jump on the Lego City Undercover but I've heard about the value pack so I hate to overpay.  

Speaking of Lego Dimensions.  The Xbox One's portal will work on 360, right? 

Might get the Xbox One starter pack if that's $20 since I got the 360 version disc only, during Gamestop's 4 for $10 sale awhile back.

I'm thinking $40 bucks since those games have already outlived their sales potential.
Switch is all about charging original MSRP or higher on games that have well outlived their sales potential on every other system.

I'm totally in for LEGO Marvel 2 (PS4). $29.99/$23.99GCU would have worked for me, but they went straight from $39.99 to $19.99.

Speaking of Lego Dimensions. The Xbox One's portal will work on 360, right?

Might get the Xbox One starter pack if that's $20 since I got the 360 version disc only, during Gamestop's 4 for $10 sale awhile back.
Negative, the Xbox portals will ONLY work for their respective system and aren't cross compatible like the PS3/PS4/WiiU ones.

I might jump on the Lego City Undercover but I've heard about the value pack so I hate to overpay.
Is the value pack supposed to be for Switch only? Thinking about getting Lego Marvel 2 and Undercover for PS4.

Switch is all about charging original MSRP or higher on games that have well outlived their sales potential on every other system.

I'm totally in for LEGO Marvel 2 (PS4). $29.99/$23.99GCU would have worked for me, but they went straight from $39.99 to $19.99.
Switch carts also cost a lot more than discs so they got to make money somewhere

It's a go. Ordered all 4 for $15.99 GCU minus $1 for in-store pickup bonus. Can't beat $15 pretax for Switch games.

Prices are live!

I just ordered LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, LEGO City Undercover, & LEGO Ninjago Movie for Switch for $48.34! :D
(I got the extra $3 off by selecting Store Pickup)

Picked up Lego Super heroes 2 and Paper Mario.  All for now.  Possible we will see Paper Marion Switch Edition coming out Next Year. Oh Well :)

The minus $1 is for mega elite members or something? 

I always purchase using Store Pick-up and my games are 15.99 each everytime.

How you get that bonus? I see no option onscreen. Is before you go to checkout?

Edit: Ok, I got it now, but it seems that only applies when the item is in stock the same day.

Ordered :ps4: Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 for my niece. Debating :wiiu: Paper Mario for me...

-Update-

Watched some videos and decided not to get :wiiu: Paper Mario. The combat doesn't look fun. I did order another Lego Marvel SH2 for my house for some casual gaming and for when the younglings visit.

Really tempted to get Tokyo Mirage Sessions buy with the ridiculous amounts of ports coming to the Switch, I feel like it's only a matter of time.

I've been dying to pick up Marvel Superheroes 2 on PS4, I'd much rather have the digital version. Think I might just pick it up and keep it wrapped in case it goes on sale on PSN soon.

Definitely in for the Nolan Batman Trilogy for $50 though.

Has anyone played Lego world on the switch?
I heard it's kinda glitchy. I'm going to place an order for Lego marvel 2 switch. The reviews look pretty good and it's like 15.99

Does the TCL P-series ever go on sale? Or is the $599 for the 55” the best I’m going to do? I know this set is pretty hot right now.

bread's done
Back