- - - - -

GTA IV: The Complete Edition (360/XBO BC) $9.99/$7.99 GCU @ Best Buy DOTD.

#1 SmileyMcSmiles   Coulrophobia CAGiversary!   2329 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

SmileyMcSmiles

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:08 AM

Great game compilation at a killer price, especially for Xbox One BC.  Enjoy!

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=5790900

#2 dypaehc   ssA paehC daeH CAGiversary!   526 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:17 AM

Thanks. Bought this last week, and bought it again, and saved an extra dollar by switching to in-store pickup. Will return with last weeks receipt.

#3 bob330i   just lookin' CAGiversary!   3459 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:21 AM

Great game compilation at a killer price, especially for Xbox One BC.  Enjoy!

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=5790900

thanks!  None near me so I ordered with free shipping,

#4 starmask2k3   CAG MASTER'S Trading Ban   13735 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

starmask2k3

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:27 AM

wish it was digital

#5 boogie4114   Enthusiastic Gamer!! CAGiversary!   2173 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:38 AM

Thanks. Bought this last week, and bought it again, and saved an extra dollar by switching to in-store pickup. Will return with last weeks receipt.

I tried switching the order from shipping to store pickup and I’m not getting the $1 off option. Does it only work for certain games or what?

#6 SmileyMcSmiles   Coulrophobia CAGiversary!   2329 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

SmileyMcSmiles

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:47 AM

I tried switching the order from shipping to store pickup and I’m not getting the $1 off option. Does it only work for certain games or what?

Your local store(s) has to have them in stock to save $1.  You can tell by checking your local stores and if the status states "Available Tomorrow", then you can save the $1.  

If your store(s) state available *insert later date*, then that means the warehouse will ship it to that store...but it will not qualify for the $1 off.

#7 dypaehc   ssA paehC daeH CAGiversary!   526 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:52 AM

Your local store(s) has to have them in stock to save $1.  You can tell by checking your local stores and if the status states "Available Tomorrow", then you can save the $1.  

If your store(s) state available *insert later date*, then that means the warehouse will ship it to that store...but it will not qualify for the $1 off.

I chose a store that had it in stock, then changed it to one that has to ship it. I'm picking it up Saturday.

Funny enough, when I ordered Borderlands on Sunday, they couldn't find it, so they offered me free shipping instead, and I still saved the $1.

#8 Captain N The Game Master  

Captain N The Game Master

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

This game is such garbage. I remember thinking how great San Andreas was and this game would surely top it. I even pre ordered the $100 special edition. This game out of the 3 decades I've been gaming is by far the worse release I've ever played. If you've played pervious and played V don't bother. It is even am embarrassment to be added to your backlog. Rant over.

#9 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   3069 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:38 PM

This game is such garbage. I remember thinking how great San Andreas was and this game would surely top it. I even pre ordered the $100 special edition. This game out of the 3 decades I've been gaming is by far the worse release I've ever played. If you've played pervious and played V don't bother. It is even am embarrassment to be added to your backlog. Rant over.

Wrong

#10 toasterMekong  

toasterMekong

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:07 PM

not available for shipping for me. I wanted this game so badly

#11 Count Van Ghoul   Past The Mission CAGiversary!   832 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Count Van Ghoul

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:00 AM

El oh El, as the kids say.

#12 superxgaga   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   221 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

superxgaga

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:33 AM

I hated both endings, there's no ending C to pick, aint that a bitch?