Free $15 Google Express Credit at Target When Using Voice Activated Google Device

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
“Hey Google, spring into Target”

Get a $15 Google Express Credit for your next eligible Target Google Express order by saying “Hey Google, spring into Target” using a voice activated Google device.

See g.co/express/exclusions and see terms at g.co/express/couponterms

Limit one time use, offer expires 4/21.

I was messing around just to see if this stacks with that "first order" coupon I have, and it doesn't.

But why is my tax nearly twice as high as it should be? sales tax is not 10.5% where i live

I was messing around just to see if this stacks with that "first order" coupon I have, and it doesn't.

But why is my tax nearly twice as high as it should be? sales tax is not 10.5% where i live
Tax is based on where the Target is located, not where you are. Happened to me a couple times.

There's a universal $5 shipping charge if spending less than $35 and the coupon cannot be applied to shipping so don't go buying the $7 Shrek DVD thinking you'll get a free item.

That Touhou Switch game is $21.99 (same as Best Buy GCU) but with the coupon applied I got it for $14.24 shipped

Any chance of using this towards a price matched item? Would like to get Monster Hunter World matched to Gamestop and then get $15 off. Wishful thinking?

Some suggestions:

CoD WW2 xbone $25 + tax
Shadow of the Colossus ps4 $25 + tax
Spirited Away blu ray $1 + shipping + tax
Shrek DVD shipping + tax

Note that taxes are calculated before the discount is applied.

Any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are using the Google Assistant App on Android or IOS. You just have to say "Spring Into Target" and you'll get the promo that way.
thanks this worked.
saying the whole phrase made it do a Google search instead for me on my cell.
Also i had to update my cell to use Google assistant its been a year since i have.

Can you use it towards the but one get one 50% off deal?
I was not able to get Google Express to recognize the BOGO sale. There was an additional 20% off 'stock up' coupon available though. Decided to just get the sale through the regular site. I'll save the $15 for another item.

I'm guessing you also can't use a red card to get the usual deals from using that? This doesn't sound that great

I'm guessing you also can't use a red card to get the usual deals from using that? This doesn't sound that great
Basically doesn't have anything target related except for individual sale items. Plus not everything's on there that target sells etc. Kind of like Best buy's eBay account.

-edit- 

Sorry! didn't know I couldn't do referall codes.

Hit me up if anyone needs some help. I have a tutorial that has helped a couple people

Hope all you save on toliet paper!

Didn't work for me. Google Assistant just gave me directions to my local Target. Maybe I'm not eligible for the promotion because I'm an existing Google Express user.

Didn't work for me. Google Assistant just gave me directions to my local Target. Maybe I'm not eligible for the promotion because I'm an existing Google Express user.
You need to use "Ok Google" to start it. You can't use the search bar and hit the mic. Needs to be 100% done with voice.

Worked for me. Just said "Ok Google" from the home screen, followed by "Spring into Target".

If for whatever reason you don't have Google Assistant enabled on your device, this app might work. I say "might" because I already have Assistant enabled by default.

Also, make sure your Google Search app is up to date: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

Google Assistant: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.googleassistant

If this is your first time using Google Express, check out my invite code. You'll get $10 off your first order.

I'm not sure if offers can be stacked. Might as well try?
I am pretty sure referral links are not allowed please remove, unless you want a ban hammer. I know to this beneficial for you and others, but that's the way it is.

On topic anyone find anything good to buy. I think I might end up buying random condiments, snacks, and candy.

I am pretty sure referral links are not allowed please remove, unless you want a ban hammer. I know to this beneficial for you and others, but that's the way it is.

On topic anyone find anything good to buy. I think I might end up buying random condiments, snacks, and candy.
My bad! Thanks for the heads up!

If anyone wants to hit me up, I might have a walk through? Tested on one person.

I used the $15 on Metal Gear Survive since it was showing up as $30.49. Paid $23 after credit and fees. Pretty much what I would pay for this game in general.

I used this to pick up Doom for Nintendo Switch.  On sale at Target for $52 already.  After the coupon worked to be about $40 with free shipping.  I've been waiting for this to go on sale at BB to combine it with GCU, but this turns out to be just as good.  Thanks!

Tried using the command line second time today, I haven't ordered anything or used the credit yet, and now my Google home is telling me the promotion has ended, wtf! That's gotta be a mistake eight? It doesn't end until 4/21

Tried using the command line second time today, I haven't ordered anything or used the credit yet, and now my Google home is telling me the promotion has ended, wtf! That's gotta be a mistake eight? It doesn't end until 4/21
NM, I can use the credit on the website, but I can't a do store pickup,lame.

I used this to pick up Doom for Nintendo Switch. On sale at Target for $52 already. After the coupon worked to be about $40 with free shipping. I've been waiting for this to go on sale at BB to combine it with GCU, but this turns out to be just as good. Thanks!
How the hell did you get doom? It doesn't show up on the Google express site for me. Does it work on just the regular target site?

bread's done
Back