Can a MOD or CheapyD please get back to me about my Trading Banned

S

starmask2k3

can you please find out when I get off the trading banned thanks

a life time banned is not right i made a dumb mistake and i did my time its been a long time (i forgot how long it's been)

Since your last few attempts haven't panned out, perhaps you should go all in with an apology. Make it tear jerkingly heart felt. Really pour out your soul in text. Hold nothing back. Nothing. I expect to cry.

And

Go

Even if it got lifted you're a joke to the community, and not in a good way. Nobody wants to deal with you anyways. Be glad you aren't lifetime banned from the site itself... I know a lot of us would not mind in the least.

Even if it got lifted you're a joke to the community, and not in a good way. Nobody wants to deal with you anyways. Be glad you aren't lifetime banned from the site itself... I know a lot of us would not mind in the least.
i'm not a joke of the community am the joker of the community

Last edited:
You sound similar to Donald.
(Not sure if directed at me, or?)

I'm trying to figure out if this person/thread is for real, or if this is some sort of Kaufman-esque troll move. I'm curious about the 'red' members in general; if these people have (apparently?) screwed someone over, why are they permitted to be here at all?

Odd.

No, I meant DonaldStafford. He says he was wongfully banned.
Ohhh, you mean that the OP sounds like this 'Donald' person.

Yeah, not sure why folks are allowed to hang around after scamming someone, seems counterproductive/potentially toxic...

We all knew about this but we had a pool going to see how long it was going to take before someone would notice.

I think DaFox won. Maybe he can help you?

Yes... when I get time... but dont let me forget. Although, if you dont want to wait on me, I think you still have the password for the ftp site Tony.

bread's done
Back