Xbox One X, Sea of Thieves + Extra game, $460 eBay Spotlight Deal

I have an X1X connected to a 2018 Sony HDR TV. It was ranked like 3rd best on RTINGs. 

Any who. The HDR experience is indeed awesome. I know this because a friend stayed over and was in the room with the Sony, so I had to move my X1X to my Samsung 4K (not HDR) tv in Living room. There is indeed a difference. 

If you have a good HDR TV, and are into these things, this is a great deal. I don't care for Sea of Thieves, you can get it with XBOX Game Pass, so other game a good bonus for price point. 

Of course, also worth pointing out that you don't need any of this. My OG PS4 is awesome and I could have gamed on that forever if I wasn't such an American consumerist pig. 

I just bought this using the 15% off coupon,  total came out to $404.99. Not that bad in my opinion. And the only reason I got this was because of the Sea of Thieves game, it looks good and fun as well. Thanks for the post OP!

I jumped with the 15% off coupon. $400 was the price I wanted at launch, and this is close enough. The 2 games also help, even though I don't really want either of them.

I probably should have just bought a stand alone UHD player, because that's all I really want out of this.

This one was ~$360 with an extra controller back when the 20% coupon was on a couple weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. Rough go for anyone that missed that one heh.

This one was ~$360 with an extra controller back when the 20% coupon was on a couple weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. Rough go for anyone that missed that one heh.
Not only that but it was a ebates 10% day so cash back was another $46 off so for a total of $322 for a xbox x extra controller and $5 ebay bucks

bread's done
Back