eBay 15% off everything 3/20

dieselsoccer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
eBay is having a 15% off everything sale on 3/20 from 9am PST to 7pm PST.

$25 minimum purchase and max $50 discount. Use code PSPRINGTIME.

The Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 9:00 AM PST March 20, 2018 until 7:00 PM PST on March 20, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.eBay.ca and eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum discount value of $50. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0320/7019.html

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s up with eBay, this is the 4th big discount in 2 weeks. They must be hurting for sales. Did the ad give a promotion code? Last week when it was 20% off it was one time use per account up to $100 savings

Looks like a $50 max discount this time, so not as good. Still, this is much welcomed compared to the $20 off or $15 off $75 ones.

Got an insane deal on an Xbox one X with the last coupon. Really hoping a good PS4 Pro deal comes up this time. Not seeing anything at the moment though

I’d maybe consider getting a Switch this time if I can. But I have a feeling sellers will raise their prices this time from the start to try to make more money.

Antonline has a good xbox one bunle for $460 if anyone is interested. Would be a good deal tomorrow with an extra 15% off.
$360 after selling a bonus controller for $30 is still a great price for the X.

Wonder if eBay was added to the same GameStop ban that Amazon and Southwest was.

For once I actually wanna turn trade credit into eBay moolah.

Yeah it’s definitely not as good of a deal this time. The cashback website also gave 10% back for video game stuff last time. Got an insane deal on a One X myself.

Antonline has a good xbox one bunle for $460 if anyone is interested. Would be a good deal tomorrow with an extra 15% off.
He had it for $368(with 20% ebay discount) last week and this included an extra Xbox One controller. I ended up getting this offer and have already hooked up the One X. The extra controller though will be shipped separately and won't be arriving until this week.

Wonder if eBay was added to the same GameStop ban that Amazon and Southwest was.

eBay would definitely be a great option. Can anyone verify that you can still purchase with trade credit? I know I've bought before but that was over a year ago.

What’s up with eBay, this is the 4th big discount in 2 weeks. They must be hurting for sales. Did the ad give a promotion code? Last week when it was 20% off it was one time use per account up to $100 savings
End of the quarter. It's the end of the 1st quarter which is typically the weakest quarter of the year so they need to boost sales numbers to appease their shareholders.

I imported a couple of UK only PS4 games during the last 20% off sale and might do a couple more today if this is legit. Finding the right Ebay sellers seem to be the easiest and cheapest way to get certain game imports vs. trying to use Playasia or other companies, some of which often won't import to the US. 

I just used my credit credit towards Southwest gift cards yesterday. So that's not banned as of right now.

I'm so excited. I hope you guys find a real good deal for me.
I have my eyes on alot of deals, but im going to wait til they sell out to post them, then continue to talk about the deal in the past tense for the rest of the week, then in the future i plan to thread crap new deals by pointing out how great my deal was.

I'm relying on "you people" to find me good deals.
giphy.gif

I have my eyes on alot of deals, but im going to wait til they sell out to post them, then continue to talk about the deal in the past tense for the rest of the week, then in the future i plan to thread crap new deals by pointing out how great my deal was.
you're the reason I'm obese.

Picked up a GPU - building a PC right now (FOR GAMING). Was nice to get a little discount over the insane markups.

All I see are jacked up Switch auctions. Seems the sellers were better warned this time, good luck trying to find a Switch deal.

bread's done
Back