* * * - - 2 votes

Target Ad 3/25-3/31: Free Mason Jar Set and Keychain with purchase of Far Cry 5

target ad far cry 5

#1 litepink   it was love at first sight CAGiversary!   2859 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:36 PM

:ps4: :xb1: Far Cry 5 - $59.99 | Gold Edition - $99.99

icontarget.gif Free pair of Far Cry 5 mason jars and keychain bottle opener with purchase

Spoiler

:ps4: MLB The Show 18 - $59.99 | MVP Edition - $69.99

$19.99

:switch: LEGO Worlds

:ps4: :xb1: South Park: The Fractured But Whole

:ps4: :xb1: All LEGO Titles for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

$29.99

:ps4: :xb1: Overwatch

:ps4: :xb1: Destiny 2

:ps4: :xb1: FIFA 18

:ps4: :xb1: Assassin's Creed Origins

:ps4: :xb1: WWE 2K18

:ps4: :xb1: Grand Theft Auto V

:ps4: :xb1: Star Wars Battlefront II

:switch: Minecraft Story Mode

:ps4: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

$39.99

:ps4: :xb1: UFC 3

:br: New Releases and Sales

Spoiler

Target Deal Links:
CAG Target Clearance Thread XXII
Deals via Target.com
Price Match Guarantee
Apply for REDcard Online
Cartwheel Offers: Target.com

icontarget.gif Target App - Now with Cartwheel
app1_3.png app2_2.png

#2 ritchardf  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:37 PM

in for south park, need to play the dlc coming

#3 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3645 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

Any pics of the Far Cry 5 stuff? I am definitely getting the Gold Edition but missed out on Best Buy so I will have to pay full price either at Target and get some freebies or trade some stuff at Gamestop to bring the price down a bit. 

#4 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   3069 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:52 PM

Minecraft Story Mode on switch hit $11.98 at ever store around me and has been clearanced out already.

#5 DannyEndurance  

DannyEndurance

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:04 PM

That awkward moment when you're torn between mason jars & a $10 reward certificate...

EDIT: F@#$ the mason jars, I just remembered I had GCU.

#6 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3645 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:08 PM

That awkward moment when you're torn between mason jars & a $10 reward certificate...

EDIT: F@#$ the mason jars, I just remembered I had GCU.

I forgot Amazon Prime also did 20% off and went ahead and just ordered a copy from Amazon for the 20% off. Still sour that I can't order a copy at Best Buy and get the $10 cert too. If you haven't pre-ordered it yet I would recommend doing it soon because Best Buy stores are already cutting off pre-orders and they are in-store pick up only.

#7 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3106 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:21 PM

Is Far Crys 5 suppose to be super good?  It seems everyone is going crazy over it

#8 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1077 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

Is Far Crys 5 suppose to be super good?  It seems everyone is going crazy over it

Looks like a copy/paste of 3 and 4. People always get hyped for Ubisoft's games and they usually end up being average at best and drop like a brick in price.

#9 mysteryd8   Things and Stuff CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

mysteryd8

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:31 PM

Any pics of the Far Cry 5 stuff? I am definitely getting the Gold Edition but missed out on Best Buy so I will have to pay full price either at Target and get some freebies or trade some stuff at Gamestop to bring the price down a bit. 

I'm guessing it's the same mason jar mug that EB Games in Canada is getting and that the keychain is one being sold in the UK with the symbol of the cult on it.

JvbOv7nhfeIU0bV-Nj6il-SZs1eYAdBs_LmwQfVb

720019_gen_b.png

https://www.ebgames....S4/Games/731970

#10 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3645 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:35 PM

I am a big fan of the series myself and I really like the setting of 5. So I am definitely looking forward to getting back into the series next week.

The reason a lot of us are going "crazy" though is due to the Gold Edition of the game. With Prime or GCU it's $20 cheaper at $80 and you get Far Cry 3 Remastered before it is available to purchase separately along with the Season Pass (which looks great btw) and of course a steelbook case!

The Gold Edition is sold out just about everywhere already too. I thought I was screwed when I couldn't order it at Best Buy or Gamestop, but luckily I was able to get an order in on Amazon and still get that 20% off. Best Buy also has a $10 RZ cert for pre-orders on any version of the game, but Gold Edition is mostly out of stock as it is only available for in-store pickup. 

#11 limelight022  

limelight022

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:40 PM

mason jars lmao

#12 beaubalon  

beaubalon

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

Damn I was excited to be getting a mug from GameStop, but a mason jar is a hell of an offer

#13 dnl2ba   Inadvertent collector CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:19 PM

A collectible mason jar? Is this how our civilization will end?

#14 Fadikun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   186 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:07 PM

Target has that Buy 1 Get 1 50% off going on until the 24th. Although GCU gets you the $10 certificate, you could get this, Sea of Thieves, and the sweet mason jars for about the same price as GCU.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought Far Cry came out this week, but it comes out next week, so the deal won’t work.

#15 DannyEndurance  

DannyEndurance

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:16 PM

Target has that Buy 1 Get 1 50% off going on until the 24th. Although GCU gets you the $10 certificate, you could get this, Sea of Thieves, and the sweet mason jars for about the same price as GCU.

Far Cry 5 won't be out until the 27th, unfortunately.

#16 d8onausa   Hornet CAGiversary!   371 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

d8onausa

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

This is now three retailers with South Park at $20 within two weeks. I smell a welcome price drop coming.

#17 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:35 PM

Free pair of Far Cry 5 mason jars and keychain bottle opener with purchase

Good, I've been looking to do some canning.

#18 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   3122 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

Any pics of the Far Cry 5 stuff? I am definitely getting the Gold Edition but missed out on Best Buy so I will have to pay full price either at Target and get some freebies or trade some stuff at Gamestop to bring the price down a bit.

Or if you could wait 1-2 months, Target will most likely merge the Gold edition with the regular one like they do every Ubisoft game and you'll probably get it for less than $50 lol

#19 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3645 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:22 PM

Or if you could wait 1-2 months, Target will most likely merge the Gold edition with the regular one like they do every Ubisoft game and you'll probably get it for less than $50 lol

Yeah, but I can't wait and already pre-ordered it on Amazon.

#20 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13516 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

The numbered Far Cry games have never disappointed for me. I had fun with 2 even though it was a very rough game once Ubi took over the franchise.

#21 NeedsFoodBadly  

NeedsFoodBadly

Posted 21 March 2018 - 12:54 AM

A collectible mason jar? Is this how our civilization will end?

This is how our civilization begins. We've been ushered into a new age!

#22 zeldafanjtl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   165 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

zeldafanjtl

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:15 AM

Jesus, 2018 has been apocalyptic for this site. I don't think I've collected on a single deal so far this year.

#23 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3493 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:27 AM

I'm getting Far Cry 5 at launch from Best Buy but while the season pass does look interesting, I'll probably wait for the eventual sale once all the DLC is out. I'm assuming you'll still get Far Cry 3 remastered if you buy the season pass later on down the road.

#24 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3645 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:09 AM

I'm getting Far Cry 5 at launch from Best Buy but while the season pass does look interesting, I'll probably wait for the eventual sale once all the DLC is out. I'm assuming you'll still get Far Cry 3 remastered if you buy the season pass later on down the road.

I think Far Cry 3 Remastered is separate from the season pass. It will be sold separately though. The Gold Edition is ultimately the cheapest way to get the remaster and season pass with the game though since it's only $80 with Prime or GCU.

#25 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3493 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

I think Far Cry 3 Remastered is separate from the season pass. It will be sold separately though. The Gold Edition is ultimately the cheapest way to get the remaster and season pass with the game though since it's only $80 with Prime or GCU.

Actually looks like Far Cry 3 is a part of the season pass according to Best Buy's listing for it. I don't care about the Deluxe Pack which adds an extra 10 bucks onto the price of the Gold Edition so getting the base game from Best Buy with GCU then the season pass on its own is the cheapest way. 

#26 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   3645 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:56 AM

Actually looks like Far Cry 3 is a part of the season pass according to Best Buy's listing for it. I don't care about the Deluxe Pack which adds an extra 10 bucks onto the price of the Gold Edition so getting the base game from Best Buy with GCU then the season pass on its own is the cheapest way.

Ah, that's not bad then. I want that steelbook though!

#27 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13516 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:02 AM

Don't forget Gold comes with 3 free prints at Best Buy, which appear to be movie mini-posters of the DLC expansions. Not going to lie, those and the free FC3 remaster are what pushed me to get gold just before it sold out.

#28 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9672 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:05 AM

in for south park, need to play the dlc coming

This is now three retailers with South Park at $20 within two weeks. I smell a welcome price drop coming.

And here I was thinking I got a good deal for the game by PM'ing Walmart.  Don't forget that the Gold Edition has been merged into the vanilla edition's DPCI, so if you're lucky and can still find the Gold Edition it should be $20 also.

#29 Attikus   Mockingbird is dead CAGiversary!   504 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:40 AM

Anyone know if the Target deal for Far Cry 5 Gold Edition(Mason Jars and Bottle Opener) works for buying the digital version?

#30 funkmonker  

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:09 AM

Nice some Mason jars for me to put my quoosh in

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk