* * * - - 2 votes

Target Ad 3/25-3/31: Free Mason Jar Set and Keychain with purchase of Far Cry 5

target ad far cry 5

#91 Cangriman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   384 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:16 PM

Found one copy of Assassin's Creed Origins steelbook, but no luck with south park.

#92 Mr Peanut   Cheap Ass Peanut CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Mr Peanut

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:20 PM

Hmm.. I found a copy of South Park Gold or PS4, but it scanned at $59.99 at the cash register. Does the discount show up only when you actually go to make the payment? or is it just YMMV?

#93 yasqueen80  

yasqueen80

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:09 AM

Assassin's Creed: Origins is a beautiful game! 💜

#94 PandaJohnson  

PandaJohnson

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:53 AM

Hmm.. I found a copy of South Park Gold or PS4, but it scanned at $59.99 at the cash register. Does the discount show up only when you actually go to make the payment? or is it just YMMV?

Same thing happened to me. Maybe it depends on market. My happen in NYC, specifically in Queens.

#95 chrislisting   CAGiversary! Banned   1557 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chrislisting

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:44 PM

You are fulfilling her odd Venn diagramm of interests with Far Cry and mason jars lol. They are $11.99 plus tax.

Dude, idk, I think it’s more common than you’d think ;)
I’ve been eyeing this thread for days , for no reason, besides I want to see who else thinks the mason jars are awesome AND useful
If I did [not] not have a backlog with FC4 and Primal high in the list, I would have pulled the trigger now, but alas, Sony and me broke up, so my wife got the ps4 and ps3, and I got the Nintendo lol

Glad too, but I think I want to actually get the red dot
I want to get my red dot equivalent to GCU and switch retailers to target (to spread marketplace competition)

Did someone say recently however that target would be phasing out video game section ? Or was that rumor ?

#96 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4095 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

Assassin's Creed: Origins is a beautiful game!

Indeed it is! I've been really impressed by the game it's really good!

Dude, idk, I think it’s more common than you’d think ;)
I’ve been eyeing this thread for days , for no reason, besides I want to see who else thinks the mason jars are awesome AND useful
If I did [not] not have a backlog with FC4 and Primal high in the list, I would have pulled the trigger now, but alas, Sony and me broke up, so my wife got the ps4 and ps3, and I got the Nintendo lol

Glad too, but I think I want to actually get the red dot
I want to get my red dot equivalent to GCU and switch retailers to target (to spread marketplace competition)

Did someone say recently however that target would be phasing out video game section ? Or was that rumor ?

I almost bought the Mason Jar + Keychain Set yesterday but decided it wasn't worth $12 to me.

I had mentioned earlier that Target seems to be slimming down on video games in general and the clearance deals on games have mostly dried it up it seems. I don't know if this is true at all, I am just basing this on two Targets near me and one recently remodelled and the video game section is now smaller than before, but it is definitely not non-existent. I don't see any near future where Target doesn't carry video games in some capacity. 

#97 Cangriman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   384 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:59 PM

Found a copy of south park gold edition, but it rang at full price. The guy told me the one for origins is $30 and I was like I already had that one. So how are people getting it for $20?

#98 AcesHigh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   446 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:03 PM

How are you guys finding these gold editions at target? Mine just has everything locked behind the one copy on display.

#99 Ibacai  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:26 PM

How are you guys finding these gold editions at target? Mine just has everything locked behind the one copy on display.

The two near me have shelves with a ton of random games jammed into them. All in individual locked cases. People forget to look there and things get forgotten.

#100 PapaSlaughter  

PapaSlaughter

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:32 PM

Same thing happened to me. Maybe it depends on market. My happen in NYC, specifically in Queens.

My store scanned at $59.99. I'm in NC.

#101 yasqueen80  

yasqueen80

Posted 30 March 2018 - 01:47 AM

My copy was locked in behind the one on display. I went last week though.

#102 AcesHigh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   446 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 02:34 PM

My copy was locked in behind the one on display. I went last week though.

Glad you were able to find deals deals deals! :P

#103 yasqueen80  

yasqueen80

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

Glad you were able to find deals deals deals! :P

Yas, bitch.

#104 pbfluff   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   494 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:14 PM

Thanks guys, found ACO Gold for $30 at my local target NC

#105 Jake-McCall  

Jake-McCall

Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:38 AM

My store scanned at $59.99. I'm in NC.

South Park Gold Edition was on sale for less than that at several retailers just a couple of weeks ago, wasn't it?