Switch Pro Controller - $59.00 + tax on Amazon

Just to let everyone know, I bought a new one recently at BB and it has the corrected Dpad that the Xenoblade controller also has.

🤔 Can’t tell if serious. If it’s sold by amazon, yes.
Sorry. Was serious since amazon fluctuates so much I didn’t know if B.B. would count it as a price match company. Thank you for respomding

Edit: so the seller has to be amazon. Not 3rd party. Ok that makes sense for what I need to look for

But IF we were talking about a game I could do onlybprove match or GCU, right? Not both?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was $49.99 at Walmart a few weeks ago and matched by Amazon. So if you can wait, it might drop a bit, but otherwise this is a great deal.

What's the major difference in the D-pad, and how can you tell?
I got one last year around May or April, so I am curious.

What's the major difference in the D-pad, and how can you tell?
I got one last year around May or April, so I am curious.
There is an issue where the road would register ghost inputs. Say you press down, you may get a left press register. Some games it doesn't matter as much. Some games that require precision did not fair so well.

Not sure if you can tell via the packaging. Hopefully someone can explain how to tell difference.

Sorry. Was serious since amazon fluctuates so much I didn’t know if B.B. would count it as a price match company. Thank you for respomding

Edit: so the seller has to be amazon. Not 3rd party. Ok that makes sense for what I need to look for

But IF we were talking about a game I could do onlybprove match or GCU, right? Not both?
Yes they PM but prices fluctuate and the BB employee will check the price the moment you check out.

bread's done
Back