Victor Vran: Overkill Edition - Xbox One for $15.99

Can anyone speak on this game? It was high up my want list because I heard comparisons to Diablo but then I heard it was unnecessarily difficult.

Back to $29.99 by various sellers on Amazon. May have to check out Gamestop after work as I have never heard of this game, but it looks pretty good. 

Anyone play this yet?

Can anyone speak on this game? It was high up my want list because I heard comparisons to Diablo but then I heard it was unnecessarily difficult.
I have really enjoyed what I have played so far and I have not found it at all difficult but I am very early in the game.

Back to $29.99 by various sellers on Amazon. May have to check out Gamestop after work as I have never heard of this game, but it looks pretty good.

Anyone play this yet?
It's a blend of a loot-based, Diablo-like dungeon crawler with Devil May Cry-esque action elements (jumping, wall jumping, combos). It runs at a buttery-smooth 60fps, and is just a blast to play. IMHO, it's the freshest take on the genre in a long time, and well worth $15.99. The console versions contain all the expansions, so there is a LOAD of content, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks good, I don't play my Xbox One much these days but for $16, I'll add it to the backlog. I price matched Gamestop's price with Best Buy via their Chat option.

Thanks for the head's up!

This looks good, I don't play my Xbox One much these days but for $16, I'll add it to the backlog. I price matched Gamestop's price with Best Buy via their Chat option.

Thanks for the head's up!
Major thanks to you and OP!

It's sold out on Amazon, but thanks for your heads-up man! I chatted with Best Buy CS and PM'd with Gamestop. Diablo-like game with Motorhead? Yes, please!

Got one. Ps4. Came in a bubble mailer, not sealed and disc was sticking out of the case, scratched. In store if you can.

Got one. Ps4. Came in a bubble mailer, not sealed and disc was sticking out of the case, scratched. In store if you can.
I got the PS4 version from Gamestop online last week. Case was open, disc was in a paper sleeve, everything was kinda beat up (cover was sticking out of case a bit, bonus art carts were bent on corners). I ordered a few other things so it came in a box instead of a bubble mailer. I knew GS sold opened games as "New" in-store but I didn't think they did that online too. Apparently they do.

I got the PS4 version from Gamestop online last week. Case was open, disc was in a paper sleeve, everything was kinda beat up (cover was sticking out of case a bit, bonus art carts were bent on corners). I ordered a few other things so it came in a box instead of a bubble mailer. I knew GS sold opened games as "New" in-store but I didn't think they did that online too. Apparently they do.
Yeah, when their shipping warehouse is low or OOS they start pulling stock from local stores. Hence the gutted "new" copies you get when ordering online. They've been doing it for years too (I remember returning some "new" PS2 games I bought online that came opened many years ago).

bread's done
Back