CAGcast #538: Justice League Spoilers

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Sea of Thieves, Justice League, and probably other things!
Download (1 hr 7 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys. Please visit http://www.harrys.com/cag to get a trial shave set for FREE when you sign up for this special offer.
AND
Honey, the free browser extension that automatically finds the best coupons on the web so you get the best prices, just visit joinhoney.com/cagcast!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Surprise (Stir Fry Dub Mix)
Outro - Toys "R" Us (Christmas Commercial #4, 1981)
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog

Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to extend my deepest sympathies to Ship. I don’t know any of you in real life, but over the years I’ve come to consider you friends, so I hope it doesn’t seem weird or sound insincere coming from someone you don’t know.

I really enjoyed Justice League. It delivered a fun, action-packed movie that was just action. I liked the action, and had fun watching it.

Grant it, there wasn't much backstory. Why is Aquaman in this small fishtown? Why didn't Bruce Wayne just buy Martha Kent's house so she wouldn't become homeless in the beginning?

A movie built on action, but not story. Once in awhile, I like movies that deliver that.

I've listened to the cagcast for so long, I remember saving the mp3s to my Sony PSP to listen to them at work, I can't remember when I started listening, but I'm sure it was before cheapy moved to Japan. What I'm getting at, is the cagcast has given me alot of free entertainment.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys need to get a cagcast Patreon going. I know cheapy is not too big on the idea, but from my years of listening, I KNOW Wombat would love it. Let us give you some money! And I don't need food delivery, audiobooks or razors so that won't work for me. Either way keep up the good work!

To add to the job of listeners discussion. I am a fundraiser for a small private school and also working towards my MBA at Harvard University.

Ship, sorry to hear about your loss.

I've listened to the cagcast for so long, I remember saving the mp3s to my Sony PSP to listen to them at work, I can't remember when I started listening, but I'm sure it was before cheapy moved to Japan. What I'm getting at, is the cagcast has given me alot of free entertainment.. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys need to get a cagcast Patreon going. I know cheapy is not too big on the idea, but from my years of listening, I KNOW Wombat would love it. Let us give you some money! And I don't need food delivery, audiobooks or razors so that won't work for me. Either way keep up the good work!
Wombat would absolutely go for it if people could give him free t-shirts

I've been listening since the first CAGCast when I was in High School, I am 30 now, and also remember saving the MP3s to my PSP and I also remember listening on my Zune for a period of time!

Thank you for another great CAGcast. I appreciate the talk on Justice League, now I don't feel compelled to watch it :D

It's also disappointing that Sea of Thieves seems so vacant. Unless Microsoft cuts the cord, I'm sure it will be a pretty great game in about a year after variety is programmed.

Condolences to Shipwreck

I just wanted to offer my condolences to Shipwreck and his family.  Listening to the CAGcast has been a great way for me to get through some tough times over the years.  I hope hosting the CAGcast has the same effect.

Loved the cadence of this show.  Cheapy and Wombat still have that chemistry that made the early cagcasts so enjoyable to listen to.  Cheapy seemed like he was genuinely having a good time recording the show for a change.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back