- - - - -

I just got my nephew a Wii U, I have some game codes to trade

#1 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:38 PM

Do you have any codes or eshop points lying around you want to trade? I have the following game codes:

Freedom Planet Wii U
Retro City Rampage game and theme 3DS
Shantae and the Pirates Curse 3DS
Rhythm thief and the Emperor's Treasure 3DS

Let me know if you are interested in anything.  I have a lot of feedback on gametz if you want my user name there. I have also been a member here for awhile. 

#2 123Code  

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:11 PM

Have codes for Gunman Clive HD Collection & Fast Racing Neo if interested

#3 barchi01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   771 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2018 - 12:23 AM

Have Darksiders 2 (Wii U) Code if interested.

#4 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 25 March 2018 - 01:03 AM

Hey.  His Mom would flip out if I put Darksiders on there.  Not sure if he would want Fast Racing Neo as he is obsessed with MK8.  I'm not sure about Gunman Clive.  That might work.

#5 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7836 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:20 AM

Id be interested in trading for rhythm thief 3ds, but all I can get is what's on offer for Wii U on My.Nintendo website. I can look to see what they have this month later. I think they may offer new games on the 1st of the month. Not 100% on that, though.

#6 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:41 PM

Id be interested in trading for rhythm thief 3ds, but all I can get is what's on offer for Wii U on My.Nintendo website. I can look to see what they have this month later. I think they may offer new games on the 1st of the month. Not 100% on that, though.

Are you referring to the gold points rewards?  They only have one Wii U game there.  Says FRN is available until May and I have not kept up with them so not sure they offer a new game every month.

#7 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7836 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:35 AM

Yes. This is the 3rd batch they've offered, & I know it's not every month for sure, but it's been about the same time for each group, so coming up on a new batch soon. I didn't realize there was only 1 game there. I know they had Gunman Clive HD, & a few others before. I wish they'd leave them all up. I would redeem for certain games, but I always hope there are better ones coming. I do buy all the 3ds ones, but I don't have a Wii U, so I don't want to get stuck with one I can't use (especially since the gold coins are now the equivalent of 1 cent towards a Switch game, so they'll go much faster).

#8 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:57 PM

I gave him the Wii U yesterday.  Right now he has MK8, Game and Wario and Nintendo Land.  I can let him borrow my Wii U games of course but will probably get some lego games next and a Just Dance game for my niece.  Have any kinds of games like that? 

#9 123Code  

Posted 28 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

If interested in Gunman Clive HD i would like if possible to trade for either Retro City Rampage or Rhythm Thief

#10 twztid13   Infinite backlog CAGiversary!   7836 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:36 PM

Are you referring to the gold points rewards?  They only have one Wii U game there.  Says FRN is available until May and I have not kept up with them so not sure they offer a new game every month.

Wow, see when you mentioned this I hadn't looked yet (& wasn't sure what FRN was. They had another game with a weird name before, so that's what I mistook it for when you gave the abbreviations), but they just swapped out the games to new ones on 3/23 & Fast Racing Neo was the new addition. I knew it was getting close to new games time. In past batches (this is batch 4), they had 2 Wii U games each time (one was gunman clive HD, but I own both games on 3ds so I had even less of a reason to get that code & get stuck with them). If you decide you want that Fast Racing Neo for it, I may trade you, but only if all of your other offers fall through, as that game's pretty steep at like 110 coins (since I earned all mine before they started the stupid 1 gold = 1 penny for switch, & they gave us 1 gold per $1 we spent, IIRC). I just wanted to clear that up. Thanks for the consideration.

#11 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:54 PM

I am still hoping for other games so let me know what you have. 

#12 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 11 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Does anyone happen to have the DLC codes for MK8?  Meaning, track pack 1 and 2?  Both or one of them is fine.

#13 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:04 AM

Bump