I just got my nephew a Wii U, I have some game codes to trade

Freeze Time

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Do you have any codes or eshop points lying around you want to trade? I have the following game codes:

Freedom Planet Wii U
Retro City Rampage game and theme 3DS
Shantae and the Pirates Curse 3DS
Rhythm thief and the Emperor's Treasure 3DS

Let me know if you are interested in anything.  I have a lot of feedback on gametz if you want my user name there. I have also been a member here for awhile. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.  His Mom would flip out if I put Darksiders on there.  Not sure if he would want Fast Racing Neo as he is obsessed with MK8.  I'm not sure about Gunman Clive.  That might work.

Id be interested in trading for rhythm thief 3ds, but all I can get is what's on offer for Wii U on My.Nintendo website. I can look to see what they have this month later. I think they may offer new games on the 1st of the month. Not 100% on that, though.

Id be interested in trading for rhythm thief 3ds, but all I can get is what's on offer for Wii U on My.Nintendo website. I can look to see what they have this month later. I think they may offer new games on the 1st of the month. Not 100% on that, though.
Are you referring to the gold points rewards? They only have one Wii U game there. Says FRN is available until May and I have not kept up with them so not sure they offer a new game every month.

Yes. This is the 3rd batch they've offered, & I know it's not every month for sure, but it's been about the same time for each group, so coming up on a new batch soon. I didn't realize there was only 1 game there. I know they had Gunman Clive HD, & a few others before. I wish they'd leave them all up. I would redeem for certain games, but I always hope there are better ones coming. I do buy all the 3ds ones, but I don't have a Wii U, so I don't want to get stuck with one I can't use (especially since the gold coins are now the equivalent of 1 cent towards a Switch game, so they'll go much faster).

I gave him the Wii U yesterday.  Right now he has MK8, Game and Wario and Nintendo Land.  I can let him borrow my Wii U games of course but will probably get some lego games next and a Just Dance game for my niece.  Have any kinds of games like that? 

Are you referring to the gold points rewards? They only have one Wii U game there. Says FRN is available until May and I have not kept up with them so not sure they offer a new game every month.
Wow, see when you mentioned this I hadn't looked yet (& wasn't sure what FRN was. They had another game with a weird name before, so that's what I mistook it for when you gave the abbreviations), but they just swapped out the games to new ones on 3/23 & Fast Racing Neo was the new addition. I knew it was getting close to new games time. In past batches (this is batch 4), they had 2 Wii U games each time (one was gunman clive HD, but I own both games on 3ds so I had even less of a reason to get that code & get stuck with them). If you decide you want that Fast Racing Neo for it, I may trade you, but only if all of your other offers fall through, as that game's pretty steep at like 110 coins (since I earned all mine before they started the stupid 1 gold = 1 penny for switch, & they gave us 1 gold per $1 we spent, IIRC). I just wanted to clear that up. Thanks for the consideration.

bread's done
Back