- - - - -

Ross Dress for Less Stores Video Game finds

#31 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14170 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:07 PM

Furthest northeast this store goes is New Jersey, so there's another thing to add to the YMMV list.

#32 Uncle Anwar   Lemurian Cult Leader CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Uncle Anwar

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:39 AM

https://www.google.c...a dressing room

Yep, "only in California".

Must be real fun livin in that head of yours.

Calm down, Kid. Obviously I didn’t literally mean this only happens in California. I mean, who knows what state your family lives / shops at Ross in. Hey, since it looks like you might know how to use google, look up a sense of humor. Wow, you’re right - this is fun!

#33 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:25 PM

I went to Ross yesterday and found no video game stuff, but I did find this shirt and these socks:

weLotnF.jpgjejUpBr.jpg

I assume the shirt says Year of the Dog, but I don't know Chinese so for all I know it says "Your Mother is a Dog!"   I would actually prefer that.  If anyone knows Chinese, let me know.  Socks are cool x-ray socks so I had to get them.  Shirt was $5.99 and socks were $4.99 (Yeah, I know, they should be shoes for that price).  Pictures of me wearing them on request.  Thanks for watching my Ross Dress for Less haul and don't forget to like, subscribe, and follow me!  

#34 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1228 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:12 AM

dangit fox, now I have to go into a ross.

#35 Sky Ray   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   645 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:12 PM

New stuff has popped up.
PowerA Zelda Breath of the Wild Collectible Lunchbox Kit for $9.99
PowerA PS3 Wired Controller for $6.99
Arsenal Wireless Bluetooth Controller for PS3 for $12.99

#36 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6194 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:26 PM

Well I'm all for finding another source for finding games and deals. Thanks for the thread.

#37 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3273 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:15 AM

The only time I go to one of these stores is after I've had Mexican at a particular restaurant which happens to be next to a Ross. Basically, I just walk up and down the aisles, crop dusting as I pretend to browse. It smells like ass in there anyway, so no one notices my gaseous contributions.

#38 Doubletriplekill   Pepridge Farm Members CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Doubletriplekill

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:40 AM

The only time I go to one of these stores is after I've gave bus to Mexican at a particular restaurant which happens to be next to a Ross. Basically, I just walk up and down the aisles, crop dusting as I pretend to browse. It smells like ass in there anyway, so no one notices my gaseous contributions.

Ahh my favorite thread is back!
Come to the Ross thread for the deals
Stay for the culture.

#39 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5357 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:52 AM

Ah man, I've got a Ross that just opened in my area about a month ago.  Reading this thread, I'm a little intimidated. 

I've been to a few thriftstores so the smell of soiled clothes and dusty furniture/fixtures has my body prepared maybe.   How much time before a my local Ross becomes the symbol of my despair?

Fortunately,  there are no restaurants or Gamestops nearby to add to the smell.

#40 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6021 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:19 AM

Ah man, I've got a Ross that just opened in my area about a month ago. Reading this thread, I'm a little intimidated.

I've been to a few thriftstores so the smell of soiled clothes and dusty furniture/fixtures has my body prepared maybe. How much time before a my local Ross becomes the symbol of my despair?

Fortunately, there are no restaurants or Gamestops nearby to add to the smell.

Dude, Ross is just Marshall's with worse lighting.

#41 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4793 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:27 AM

Ah man, I've got a Ross that just opened in my area about a month ago.  Reading this thread, I'm a little intimidated. 

I've been to a few thriftstores so the smell of soiled clothes and dusty furniture/fixtures has my body prepared maybe.   How much time before a my local Ross becomes the symbol of my despair?

Fortunately,  there are no restaurants or Gamestops nearby to add to the smell.

Yeah, it's not really that bad.  Now the Rooms To Go outlet in Norcross (north of Atlanta) really stunk like piss.  Most furniture was returns (also a lot of scratch and dents) and it seems like everyone returned their furniture after a kid/dog/cat/pig/drunk pissed all over it.  I couldn't stand it in there.  Ughhh.  

Plus, they knocked off 10% for that soiling or broken glass in a case, etc.  Wouldn't even cover half the cost of cleaning/fixing the item.

#42 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   314 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:20 AM

If you ever want to feel true despair, go to a Tuesday Morning store.

#43 Sielanas  

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:02 PM

Ross can be great for shoes. Got some Hyperdunk 2017s, Barkley CB34 retro, DRose fancy something edition all for under $40 each. Plenty of Lebron and KD shoes as well. Ross is great for me since it's hard to find my size in a normal store and it's often worth rolling the dice. Got my Chaps dress shoes there too.