Super Mario or Zelda Wired Controller Plus by Power A for Nintendo Switch - $20

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Officially licensed by Nintendo. Only works in docked mode. Also no rumble or amiibo support.

Target: Save an additional 5% and receive free two day shipping with REDcard, or price match in store
Amazon: Free shipping for Prime Members

:switch: Zelda: Breath of the Wild Controller - $19.19 | Target, Amazon
7459094_R_Z001A.jpg

:switch: Super Mario Controller - $20.00 | Target, Amazon
7459214_R_Z001A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the quality compared to the switch pro controller?

I'm especially curious if that Dpad is trash or not.
A Pro controller it is not, but for $20ish it's a good wired controller IMO. If you need a spare controller for parties or whatnot, I would get one over spending $70 for a pro any day. I probably use mine more than I use my pro, actually.

It works well as long as you aren't planning on using amiibo during that session.  I picked up two versions of the Zelda one and use them pretty regularly.  I only really use the Joy-Con for Fire Emblem and Zelda, because Amiibro.

corded? people still use those?  10 feet wouldnt even reach my couch.. and if it did have  a longer cord it's just something to trip over

Also note it doesn't have motion controls. Played all the way through Mario Odyssey with it... but if you don't have a pro controller there are moves/actions you'll have to use the joy cons in order to get the moons.

Really good controller for $20 though.

corded? people still use those? 10 feet wouldnt even reach my couch.. and if it did have a longer cord it's just something to trip over
What do you expect for $20? Also unplug the cord when you're not using it. Inconvenient, but not hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're not looking to spend the money on a pro controller (can't blame you) then maybe look into one of those 8Bitdo adapters. They claim to even support Dualshock 4 motion controls (and rumble) when playing on a Switch.

Also note it doesn't have motion controls. Played all the way through Mario Odyssey with it... but if you don't have a pro controller there are moves/actions you'll have to use the joy cons in order to get the moons.

Really good controller for $20 though.

What do you expect for $20? Also unplug the cord when you're not using it. Inconvenient, but not hard.
i play my switch with my gf or friends a lot and we get up to get snacks, go to the bathroom, etc.. walking across a cord.. ducking under it, jumping over it, whatever each time is so 1990s

bread's done
Back