* - - - - 1 votes

(DEAD) ZELDA BOTW for $15 at Best Buy

#31 camperinabush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   988 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

camperinabush

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

Just picked up my order

#32 mr.Dobalina   Minimalist gamer CAGiversary!   1035 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

mr.Dobalina

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:17 PM

Dead, dang good deal.

#33 DarthPwner  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:19 PM

Yeah I was able to get mine. Lady said "that's a good deal!"

#34 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4232 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:19 PM

Damn, I picked the wrong time to go to lunch! Would have loved to pick up a few of these to flip at that price. 

#35 Omni99  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:32 PM

Just picked up mine too. I grabbed 3 copies. Thanks for the fast posting, I must have gotten in a few seconds before they shut it off.

#36 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:33 PM

I don't normally double dip on games but I have this on Wii U and wanted one on Switch. Got 2! Sweet!

#37 DarthPwner  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:42 PM

Just picked up mine too. I grabbed 3 copies. Thanks for the fast posting, I must have gotten in a few seconds before they shut it off.

No worries. Made the post pretty bare bones so I could toss this up as fast as possible. I just went back and edited as much as I could before people complained about it 😜

#38 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3162 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:52 PM

Man...I would have bought two to flip.  Fuck lol

#39 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1033 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:52 PM

Snagged a copy in store. Fixed it online as manager was keying in the override. He was cool, said he wished he could've got in on it, lol. Thanks, OP!

#40 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7207 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:53 PM

Man...I would have bought two to flip.  Fuck lol

Yeah, that was my plan as well, but no big deal, easy come, easy go. LOL

#41 Dreadth  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:55 PM

I was able to pick up 3 copies. They wanted to cancel the order but the manager stepped in and said they had to honor the price error. Walked out of the store like I stole something. 

#42 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7207 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

I was able to pick up 3 copies. They wanted to cancel the order but the manager stepped in and said they had to honor the price error. Walked out of the store like I stole something. 

Well technically you did, but it was legal theft, so it's all good. LOL

#43 DarthPwner  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

Nice lol

#44 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   1328 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:15 PM

Jealous. I never get to do these because I live in the middle of nowhere. I'm like 45+ minutes from my nearest BB and Target lol. All I got is Walmart and they still have a PS2 GTA Trilogy for $49. 

#45 tonyvx  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:58 PM

For those who missed out... it's still only $35.99 with GCU right now, which is an incredible price if you've been waiting to pick this up. So not a total loss.

#46 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11816 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:07 PM

Went right when Best Buy opened and tried to get it since it wouldnt let me do store pick (they had a bunch)

Took almost thirty minutes but I got one before the price got fixed. The employees were cool and honored it. Wouldnt let us price match but the cashier got it down to 30 and then put the rest of the discount as credit on a gift card to bring it down to 15.

#47 Nesmaniac   8 bit heaven CAGiversary!   1363 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Nesmaniac

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Even though I have the Wii U version now that I have a switch I would be all over it at $15. Hopefully they launch a switch edition with the DLC included at a reasonable price sometime in the future. Be nice if they included the legend of zelda and a link to the past as well as possibly unlockables (think gamecube animal crossing NES unlockable games) that would be awesome. Treasure chest of classic zelda games just waiting to be discovered.

#48 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4232 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:15 PM

For those who missed out... it's still only $35.99 with GCU right now, which is an incredible price if you've been waiting to pick this up. So not a total loss.

Not a bad price for keeps, but a bad price for flipping at Gamestop for profit!

#49 abadaa1987  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

A hero ships to me for $30?

#50 kol  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:56 PM

They tried to hit me with unable to process order please update... But I updated payment info and it appears to still be good

same, i originally used paypal, changed to credit card and it was ready for pickup within 20 min. 

#51 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   4089 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 30 March 2018 - 08:35 PM

In the time it took for the manager to come do he override in store the price changed back online...oh well

#52 WWF   Games Jandolfini & Bobby Balaklava CAGiversary!   1038 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:02 PM

Every time I have some shit to do, deals explode like this. Gonna get home in a few hours and find out Wario64 tweeted Xbox One X’s were $19.99 at Michaels Crafts store or something

#53 MPoWeRM3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1887 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:21 PM

I don't normally double dip on games but I have this on Wii U and wanted one on Switch. Got 2! Sweet!

Even though I have the Wii U version now that I have a switch I would be all over it at $15. Hopefully they launch a switch edition with the DLC included at a reasonable price sometime in the future. Be nice if they included the legend of zelda and a link to the past as well as possibly unlockables (think gamecube animal crossing NES unlockable games) that would be awesome. Treasure chest of classic zelda games just waiting to be discovered.

Dirt cheap Switch version is nice and all but if you already have it on Wii U, I suggest keep playing it on that system. There's hardly any upgrades but a large downgrade. Switch doesn't have the ability to backup saves but Wii U does. For a game that people sink hundreds of hours into, it's pretty critical that the system has an save backup system just in case, especially the Switch is a portable. 

My 999 moons Super Mario Odyssey save lives on my Switch and I don't plan to bring the system outside until Nintendo "fix" this problem. In fact, I don't plan to buy many games for the system until they do it. SMO is my only game for the system atm. My next game could be Bayonetta 3. The point is, if I can get the games on other systems, I would instead of Switch, simply because all other modern systems have a save backup feature via USB/Cloud.

#54 VendettaXBL   Hunter Master Race CAGiversary!   7498 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

VendettaXBL

Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:39 AM

My order for 2 copies shipped  :D/

#55 3rdShift  

Posted 31 March 2018 - 07:06 AM

In for two.

Just a quick heads up, if you're buying these to flip, throw them in your switch first to get those gold coins. 60 each.