- - - - -

Doom UAC Bundle - $29.99 ($23.99 GCU) PS4/XB1/PC

#1 TheRealRizzo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

TheRealRizzo

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:52 PM

Honestly haven't seen this posted, but noticed it when I went into work, maybe it's always been that price and I'm just not doing my job right. Will delete if old.

https://www.bestbuy....071&st=Doom UAC

#2 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! Super Moderators   4210 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:57 PM

Season pass is now free so it's just for the steel book at this point right?

#3 TheRealRizzo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

TheRealRizzo

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:00 PM

wow wish I would have known the season pass was free, I bought it from redbox but never took notice to the season pass.. I've been a bad CAG lately.

#4 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1995 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

Decent deal with the steelbook, but I think doom has been $10 digitally. So not the best deal if you don’t care for physical or steelbooks.

#5 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10570 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:43 PM

Is the SB case in this bundle the same as / similar to the case in the CE?

#6 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10570 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:45 PM

That happened a long time ago, so realistically this bundle should have dropped in price a long time ago also.

#7 Alexoi  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:01 PM

Thanks for letting us know. Would have bought it already.

#8 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6720 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

That’s the only additional thing? A Steelbook? Just making sure

#9 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13595 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:32 PM

Different SB

#10 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11819 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:28 PM

I had no clue. Thanks for telling me

#11 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   578 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:26 PM

Season pass was only multiplayer content anyway.

It's really sad that id made such an awesome single player game, but refused to pay similar respects to their roots in the multiplayer. If they had went with map pickups and a simpler multiplayer experience without the awful CoD style unlocks, loadouts, etc, it could have been an amazing multiplayer game. 

#12 Sir_Fragalot   wants Startropics 3. CAGiversary!   8707 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Sir_Fragalot

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:55 PM

It's really sad that id made such an awesome single player game, but refused to pay similar respects to their roots in the multiplayer. If they had went with map pickups and a simpler multiplayer experience without the awful CoD style unlocks, loadouts, etc, it could have been an amazing multiplayer game. 

Literally all they had to do is just do a modern update to the Quake 3 multiplayer and then have cosmetic unlocks like Overwatch. It would of been amazing and everyone would play it.

Also where the hell is my singleplayer DLC? I mean how hard is it to just pump out map packs like the old days? Doom was so good and I want more.

#13 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11260 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:38 AM

To be fair, better to have one that's amazing and one that's underwhelming than to be all around mediocre.

• Ex~ likes this

#14 Thiah  

Posted 09 April 2018 - 04:34 AM

The UAC has the main character on the steel while the collectors edition has the skeleton demon thingy on it.

#15 kingotnw   The Devil! CAGiversary!   189 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

kingotnw

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:37 AM

This is an awesome, awesome game. Anyone who hasn’t played it should.

#16 elrobo8   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   227 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:59 AM

Heads up to anyone who buys this in-store. When they scan the game, the season pass is added to the transaction as a new item with its own $40 charge. It's not hard to get them to price correct it since the box says "Includes Doom season pass," but it's something to be aware of if you're buying other things that could mask the extra $$$.