- - - - -

10% off God of war digital standard/deluxe GMG

#1 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:28 PM

Standard Ed:
https://www.greenman...mes/god-of-war/
Digital Deluxe :

https://www.greenman...xe-edition-ps4/

GMG Has got my attention....

#2 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:29 PM

I apologize for my shitty links... My mobile is tripping.

FIXED THANKS...

#3 Jaybrones   Digital Cheapass CAGiversary!   138 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Jaybrones

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:52 AM

Thanks OP.

#4 Zimmy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   928 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:20 PM

Intrigued but Sony 1st Party titles seem to drop like a rock, especially digitally.

#5 3rdShift  

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:26 PM

I still have my 20% code from watching the far cry 5 video. It's good until the end of april, but not valid on preorders. So I could use it on GoW after it comes out, but lose the preorder shield skins...

#6 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:12 AM

I still have my 20% code from watching the far cry 5 video. It's good until the end of april, but not valid on preorders. So I could use it, but lose the preorder shield skins...

I still haven't decided on what to do either..... BACKLOG PROBLEMS. I still have GoW Ascension sealed.

#7 Seasick Pirate   Rachael's Superstar CAGiversary!   756 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Seasick Pirate

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:59 AM

I still have GoW Ascension sealed.

Lucky.

#8 Killbomb   The Misanthrope CAGiversary!   3554 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:37 AM

I still haven't decided on what to do either..... BACKLOG PROBLEMS. I still have GoW Ascension sealed.

Play new games as they come out and work on your backlog during slow release periods. That's what I do at least. :D

In regards to the deal, I don't believe GMG sends out the codes in time for a pre-load or even a midnight launch. I thought about getting Monster Hunter World from them for 10% off but passed when they told me I wouldn't have it for the pre-load.

#9 Gscept   Gamer Afficionado!! CAGiversary!   432 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:48 PM

Play new games as they come out and work on your backlog during slow release periods. That's what I do at least. :D

In regards to the deal, I don't believe GMG sends out the codes in time for a pre-load or even a midnight launch. I thought about getting Monster Hunter World from them for 10% off but passed when they told me I wouldn't have it for the pre-load.

Thanks for your input. That's good to know. Pre-load is important specially in regards to a PS Exclusive. I wonder if we go this route will we get the preorder dlc content as well.

#10 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   2155 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:54 PM

Nice deal, OP.  :)

Pretty sure I don't pay taxes with GreenManGaming, so for me this discount is basically 18.6% off of a digital pre-order...which is pretty good (Washington State resident).

#11 Jaybrones   Digital Cheapass CAGiversary!   138 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Jaybrones

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:09 AM

I received my code about an hour ago. Entered via the PS app and the code redeemed. Preloading on my console as I type. Not very familiar with PS4 preloads, but it’s only 11 gb of the 44 gb full game.

#12 BadBoy787512   Banned CAGiversary!   179 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

BadBoy787512

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:36 PM

I received my code about an hour ago. Entered via the PS app and the code redeemed. Preloading on my console as I type. Not very familiar with PS4 preloads, but it’s only 11 gb of the 44 gb full game.

Awesome to hear.  Can you confirm if you got all the pre-order stuff as well?  That's the only thing that's got me on the fence.  Thanks in advance bruh.