PWYW $0.01 or more 5 games via Humble Widget

Can anyone confirm that you can get these games for a penny each? And is there any way to buy them all together? Really not in the mood to be billed 5 times for a penny each on Paypal.

Pennying in at Humble requires "investigation" for me. They "pre-approve" the order, send you an email, you open the email and get a page that asks for your phone number, they send an SMS sometime with a unique confirmation number, you input that, then they "investigate" your purchase further (I bought these 2 days ago). What's more, you can only request 3 confirmation numbers within 24 hours, and if you don't confirm in 48 hours your order is cancelled. And the 2 that I completed these steps for are still processing.

Paying 1 cent isn't worth the hassle. These games were all bundled before, I'm sure you could find keys for less than 50 cents somewhere.

Pennying in at Humble requires "investigation" for me. They "pre-approve" the order, send you an email, you open the email and get a page that asks for your phone number, they send an SMS sometime with a unique confirmation number, you input that, then they "investigate" your purchase further (I bought these 2 days ago). What's more, you can only request 3 confirmation numbers within 24 hours, and if you don't confirm in 48 hours your order is cancelled. And the 2 that I completed these steps for are still processing.

Paying 1 cent isn't worth the hassle. These games were all bundled before, I'm sure you could find keys for less than 50 cents somewhere.
Humble is probably punishing you for not renewing your monthly subscription.

The Moon Landing happened.

Weird,

Pain the a.s, but i get it. There is so many scammers trying to get keys for free.

bread's done
Back