The Evil Within 2 - $29.99 - 50% Off

Gun, Gore and Cannoli - $3.99 - 60% Off

PSVR The Inpatient - $15.99 - 60% Off

Inside - $7.99 - 60% Off

PSVR The Invisible Hours - $11.99 - 60% Off

Iron Crypticle - $3.99 - 60% Off

Killing Floor 2 - $11.99 - 60% Off

The Last of Us Remastered - $7.99 - 60% Off

The Last of Us: Left Behind Stand Alone - $3.99 - 60% Off - Don’t buy if you have TLoU Remastered

Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - $6.89 - 70% Off

Lichdom: Battlemage - $11.99 - 60% Off

Lifeless Planet: Premier Edition - $7.99 - 60% Off

Limbo - $1.99 - 80% Off

Limbo & Inside - $8.99 - 70% Off

Mordheim: City of the Damned - $9.99 - 75% Off

Murdered: Soul Suspect - $3.99 - 80% Off

My Night Job - $2.39 - 70% Off

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart - $3.74 - 75% Off

Nights of Azure - $23.99 - 60% Off

Outlast - $5.99 - 70% Off

Outlast: Bundle of Terror - $8.69 - 70% Off

Outlast - Whistleblower - $2.69 - 70% Off

Outlast 2 - $11.99 - 60% Off

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil - $5.87 - 75% Off

Oxenfree - $4.99 - 75% Off

Oxenfree Bundle: Game + Dynamic Theme - $5.49 - 75% Off

Oxenfree Bundle: Game + Dynamic Theme + Avatars - $5.99 - 75% Off

The Park - $3.89 - 70% Off

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2: Standard Edition - $7.99 - 60% Off

Prey - $19.99 - 50% Off

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - $5.99 - 60% Off

School Girl/Zombie Hunter - $15.99 - 60% Off

Sheltered - $3.74 - 75% Off

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter - $17.49 - 65% Off

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter - Costume Pack - $1.04 - 65% Off

Soma - $8.99 - 70% Off

Styx: Master of Shadows - $7.49 - 75% Off

Styx: Master of Shadows + Styx: Shards of Darkness - $14.99 - 75% Off

Styx: Shards of Darkness - $12.49 - 75% Off

Tharsis - $3.74 - 75% Off

The Town of Light - $7.99 - 60% Off

Until Dawn - $5.99 - 70% Off

White Noise 2 - $3.99 - 60% Off

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - $19.99 - 60% Off

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma - $15.99 - 60% Off

Zombi - $7.99 - 60% Off

Zombie Army Trilogy - $14.99 - 70% Off

PS3

Alice: Madness Returns - $4.99 - 75% Off

Alien Breed Trilogy - $5.74 - 75% Off

Alien: Isolation - $8.99 - 70% Off

BioShock - $3.99 - 60% Off

BioShock 2 - $3.99 - 60% Off

BioShock Infinite - $5.99 - 70% Off

BloodRayne - $3.49 - 65% Off

BloodRayne 2 - $3.49 - 65% Off

Bound by Flame - $4.99 - 75% Off

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - $3.49 - 65% Off

Contrast - $2.49 - 75% Off

The Darkness II - $7.99 - 80% Off

Dead Island Franchise Pack - $8.99 - 70% Off

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition - $5.99 - 70% Off

Dead Island Riptide - $4.49 - 70% Off

Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition - $4.99 - 75% Off

Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut - $3.99 - 80% Off

Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut Ultimate Edition - $3.99 - 80% Off

Dead Space Ultimate Edition - $6.24 - 75% Off

Dead Space 2 Ultimate Edition - $7.49 - 75% Off

Dead Space 3 Ultimate Edition - $7.49 - 75% Off

Escape Dead Island - $4.49 - 70% Off

Fatal Frame - $3.49 - 65% Off

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly - $3.49 - 65% Off

Fatal Frame III: The Tormented - $3.49 - 65% Off

Final Exam - $2.49 - 75% Off

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - $5.99 - 60% Off

The House of the Dead III - $2.79 - 60% Off

The House of the Dead 4 Game - $3.99 - 60% Off

I Am Alive - $5.99 - 60% Off

Murdered: Soul Suspect - $1.49 - 90% Off

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - $1.99 - 90% Off

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $4.49 - 85% Off

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell - $5.99 - 60% Off

Siren - $3.49 - 65% Off

Siren: Blood Curse Episodes 1-12 - $6.99 - 65% Off

Syberia - $3.74 - 75% Off

Yakuza: Dead Souls - $7.99 - 60% Off

Vita

A Rose in the Twilight - $7.99 - 60% Off

The Count Lucanor - $5.99 - 60% Off

htoLNiQ: The Firefly Diary - $3.99 - 60% Off

Mary Skelter: Nightmares - $11.99 - 70% Off

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies - $11.99 - 60% Off

Murasaki Baby - $4.49 - 70% Off

Resident Evil Revelations - $11.99 - 60% Off

Severed - $4.49 - 70% Off

Trillion: God of Destruction - $5.99 - 80% Off

Yomawari: Night Alone - $7.99 - 60% Off

Yomawari: Night Alone / htoLNiQ: The Firefly Diary - $11.99 - 60% Off

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - $15.99 - 60% Off

PS1

Castlevania Chronicles - $2.39 - 60% Off

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - $3.49 - 65% Off

Resident Evil 2 - $2.09 - 65% Off

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - $1.79 - 70% Off

Silent Hill - $2.39 - 60% Off

Might be worth noting that The Invisible Hours will get an update to allow non-VR users to play on 4/24. I bought it specifically because of this.

Thanks for the heads up on TLoU standalone. I got the Remastered game last time it was on sale, and was thinking I should get this to play afterward.

Anybody has one of those 20% off codes no needing to use? Idk what happened with the far cry one, it disappeared from my live rewards list :/

Anybody has one of those 20% off codes no needing to use? Idk what happened with the far cry one, it disappeared from my live rewards list :/
Sadly it looks like all the codes are already claimed. Wish I had know it would have been a race to use those limited available codes.

If you go to your profile on the live.playstation.com site, you can select the tab for Rewards and see the message that follows for the Far Cray 20% code "This Quest has ended. All voucher codes have been claimed. Thanks for playing!"

Very disappointing but I won't lose any sleep over it.

Sadly it looks like all the codes are already claimed. Wish I had know it would have been a race to use those limited available codes.

If you go to your profile on the live.playstation.com site, you can select the tab for Rewards and see the message that follows for the Far Cray 20% code "This Quest has ended. All voucher codes have been claimed. Thanks for playing!"

Very disappointing but I won't lose any sleep over it.
The Reward option keeps a History of all goodies you've earned.

I still can see the MLB one, even when I already redeemed, but for Far cry I only find the avatars, but no the 20% one, like I never claimed it.

Argh, it seems that I'll just have to wait for gow next week live rewards, I wanted that extra discount for current flash sale.

The Reward option keeps a History of all goodies you've earned.

I still can see the MLB one, even when I already redeemed, but for Far cry I only find the avatars, but no the 20% one, like I never claimed it.

Argh, it seems that I'll just have to wait for gow next week live rewards, I wanted that extra discount for current flash sale.
Strange, when I click the Far Cry 20% reward it shows my code there.

Was hoping Night Trap would have been part of the sale!  A game I've kind of wanted to try since the Sega CD but unmotivated to pay full price for it.

Strange, when I click the Far Cry 20% reward it shows my code there.
Same here, I made sure mine still worked last night because I decided to just get the God of War digital deluxe version with it as soon as it's out and cancelled my Amazon order. I miss out of some pre-order shield skins or something and some avatars but I'm cool with that. Probably gonna go ahead and get that HZD DLC as well.

Was hoping Night Trap would have been part of the sale! A game I've kind of wanted to try since the Sega CD but unmotivated to pay full price for it.
Yeah. I've been waiting for that to go on sale since it came out. It's like it came out with a bunch of hype and then everyone forgot it exists like a week later.

Dammit, I could so easily fill my cart with PS3 titles, but I just can't justify the cost to myself. I've had the Fatal Frame games on my list for so long (technically, PS2).

The one thing that's stopping me is that most of these games were cheaper last year around Halloween. I think I can hold out till October, but of course there's no guarantees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, I could so easily fill my cart with PS3 titles, but I just can't justify the cost to myself. I've had the Fatal Frame games on my list for so long (technically, PS2).

The one thing that's stopping me is that most of these games were cheaper last year around Halloween. I think I can hold out till October, but of course there's no guarantees.
Stick with the PSVR games!!! I like reading your impressions

Stick with the PSVR games!!! I like reading your impressions
In that case, I recommend the three PSVR titles in this sale (Arizona Sunshine, Inpatient, Invisible Hours) since they're all unique games at their lowest prices yet, but avoid Dying Reborn: Ultimate Bundle at all costs (unless you care at all about playing the non-VR version, but still, it's too much).

In that case, I recommend the three PSVR titles in this sale (Arizona Sunshine, Inpatient, Invisible Hours) since they're all unique games at their lowest prices yet, but avoid Dying Reborn: Ultimate Bundle at all costs (unless you care at all about playing the non-VR version, but still, it's too much).
I'm definitely getting Invisible Hours, but the other two I'm not sure about.

Inpatient looks polarizing. Also wonder if I could just "borrow" it from GS, since its so short. Arizona Sunshine looks ok, but with Killing Floor Incursion coming out, might just wait for that.

I played the Prey demo up until you get your first upgrade. Yeah, I'm going to buy this game. I saw several things I like.

The weird thing is this was the first time I've felt detached from a game due to it not being in VR. I think it's because I've gone a few months without playing a 2D first-person game. So far all the 2D games I've played this year have been third-person games. I may have grown accustomed to first-person equaling VR.

The feeling went away after fifteen minutes or so.

Has anyone here played I Am Alive and what are your thought on it? I asked about it in the PSN thread and didn't get a response.
I played it start to finish years ago and enjoyed the experience. I can't really say much more than that though, specifics haven't really stuck with me. That said, if memory serves many of the mechanics in the game won't hold up the best by today's standards. I'm gonna guess that in 2018 it's not really worth the $6.

Also, I second the guy about to recommend Alice Madness Returns. If memory serves, the PS3 version doesn't run very well. Pretty sure I picked it up on PS3 in a sale and ended up getting it again on PC because of how frequently and severely the framerate dropped.

Ya I remember Fatal Frame trilogy went down to $.99 each, coz they're the cheapest games I have from PSN store lol.

It's not true. The Left Behind DLC is included with the Remaster.
Hmm think u meant "true" instead of "not true" XD

For those that forgot, EA made their Online Passes free, so American McGee's Alice PS2 port is free as a PS3 DLC for Alice: Madness Returns
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-BLUS30607_00-ALICE1FULLGAME00

The only thing that struck my fancy was Yakuza: Dead Souls for PS3, but I'm still hesitant to buy it since it's 20 gb. You'd think a gaming pioneer like Sega would know a thing or two about data compression.

The only thing that struck my fancy was Yakuza: Dead Souls for PS3, but I'm still hesitant to buy it since it's 20 gb. You'd think a gaming pioneer like Sega would know a thing or two about data compression.
It could be because there are 20 GB worth of new assetts.

It's pretty fuck crappy. Have you tried Alice Madness Returns?

I played it start to finish years ago and enjoyed the experience. I can't really say much more than that though, specifics haven't really stuck with me. That said, if memory serves many of the mechanics in the game won't hold up the best by today's standards. I'm gonna guess that in 2018 it's not really worth the $6.

Also, I second the guy about to recommend Alice Madness Returns. If memory serves, the PS3 version doesn't run very well. Pretty sure I picked it up on PS3 in a sale and ended up getting it again on PC because of how frequently and severely the framerate dropped.

Ya I remember Fatal Frame trilogy went down to $.99 each, coz they're the cheapest games I have from PSN store lol.

Hmm think u meant "true" instead of "not true" XD

For those that forgot, EA made their Online Passes free, so American McGee's Alice PS2 port is free as a PS3 DLC for Alice: Madness Returns
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-BLUS30607_00-ALICE1FULLGAME00
Thanks for the info, I'll pass on I Am Alive. I'll check out Alice: Madness Returns based on recommendations. May have to wait until it's on sale again though. Maybe I can find a physical copy for cheap somewhere in town. I remember having some interest in it, just never bought it.

Picked up The Invisible Hours, Rose in the Twilight and Mary Skelter: Nightmares, and used the 20% Far Cry coupon.

Flash sale ends tomorrow morning 8 am PST.  Is everyone here using their 20% off coupon?  If not, can you please PM it to me before then?  Thanks.

You posted begging for a code like 8 times between the two threads over the last day. We all heard you.
And yet I didn't get a code lol. A lot of codes went unused last time so I was just making sure as many as possible got used this time. I am sure many will be saving it for Gow of War.

We're still two weeks away from the deadline, and there's another big sale coming up soon. In any case I think people are less willing to share with someone who spams the threads repeatedly asking for freebies.

I'd like to get my hands on a code myself, but I'll wait until near the deadline to ask because they might actually want to use it between then and now.

Awesome! I couldn't buy the Siren series during the Halloween flash sale last year (or maybe the year before even) because PS Store shit the bed during checkout each time and never processed my orders. Looks like they finally fixed that now, and I bought them only to find out my PS3 is totally dead. So now I get to buy a replacement power supply as well. Thanks, Sony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back