Target Cartwheel Deals 4/15-4/21

Paulis30ish

Banned
Just one deal this week, but as we have seen in the past few weeks, they may add some extra deals tomorrow morning. If that happens, I will update the thread. Here is the current deal.. Edit: New Deal added.

15% Off Sony PS4 DualShock Controllers (Expires 4/21/2018)

25% Off Burnout Paradise Remastered PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 4/21/2018)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's become way easier. You can even add gift cards now. Also, a while ago, it just became a barcode. It used to have a whole list of the Cartwheel Deals that you were redeeming underneath. Now unless they were to exit out of your barcode, and go into your list, they have no way of telling which deals you are getting. Managers still have the ability to reject it, and customer service will usually reject any transaction where you try to use Cartwheel and a price match. They will ask you to do two transactions. But, some employees just don't bother. And since the Cartwheel is also your red card, they can't really reject your payment.

Have people been still able to stealth checkout now that you can link your red card to cartwheel offers?
Yes, I just hold up my phone indicating I want them to scan it as part of the transaction and they blindly do so. Since it's not cartwheel, it doesn't really register to them that I'm using anything other than the app to pay or w/e.

Yes, I just hold up my phone indicating I want them to scan it as part of the transaction and they blindly do so. Since it's not cartwheel, it doesn't really register to them that I'm using anything other than the app to pay or w/e.
Would be sweet to nab a dualshock 4 for extra 15% off after a PM. They are currently $47 on Amazon

bread's done
Back