- - - - -

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller $34.99 Fred Meyer YMMV

#1 tolhurst   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   354 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

tolhurst

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

Unsure why they were are sale but wasn’t going to argue. Bought two for myself in Portland. Unsure if it’s a store by store thing or a chainwide thing

https://ibb.co/m2ySe7

#2 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:38 PM

That is a steal. Nothing near me unfortunately

#3 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1285 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:42 PM

This is so ymmv it should be in a regional forum.

#4 Starcrest   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   501 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Starcrest

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

This is so ymmv it should be in a regional forum.

True. But who ever checks those?

#5 Fletchncl   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Fletchncl

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:15 PM

What Freddy’s Is this at?

#6 Fletchncl   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Fletchncl

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

This is YMMV, I had to have my Freddy’s price match another that had the deal.

#7 mrpmosh   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   11 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:05 PM

This is YMMV, I had to have my Freddy’s price match another that had the deal.

which location had the deal? and which allowed price match? thanks. 

#8 Fletchncl   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Fletchncl

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

which location had the deal? and which allowed price match? thanks.

The Sunset Fred Meyer off hwy 26 has the deal, I got a price match from the Beaverton location. They had to call the other store to verify the sale. It’s a glitch at the store supposedly.

#9 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3276 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:05 PM

Was just at FM, don't think it was the same price at mine as I thought I looked at all the sale stickers.

Edit:
Was all the stickers stuff 50% off, cuz the one I went to was only 40% off (granted that too may be ymmv).

#10 Meepo  

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

This thing has been going on sale so often. I wonder if Nintendo is trying to clear the channels for a new replacement Pro.

#11 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3276 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:45 PM

Couldn't even confirm or deny whether this was the price at my local store, as there was no sticker for the Pro controller, let alone the controller itself.

Don't want to call any other stores in my city... but at the same time I don't want to drive all over and come up with nothing.

#12 chrislisting   CAGiversary! Banned   1557 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

chrislisting

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:55 PM

Nice find op
Wish nyc had em

#13 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1835 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 17 April 2018 - 05:11 AM

Let's see if this can be price matched at a target /walmart/best buy.
For that price, I would buy it just to have an extra one. The batteries on these things are amazing!

#14 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6284 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:19 AM

This thing has been going on sale so often. I wonder if Nintendo is trying to clear the channels for a new replacement Pro.

Honestly, I think that's for all things NS, as all my local stores have accessories packed to the ceiling at most locations. When the system was hard to get, most places kept getting new orders for other items, and never really adjusted them. So most of these sales I think are just from to much inventory, and there really isn't anything happening NS wise, to move said inventory.

I haven't seen this much inventory for one system probably EVER! Which is great for the consumer, as there have been tons of great deals, and those will probably continue up to the holiday rush.

#15 chrislisting   CAGiversary! Banned   1557 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

chrislisting

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

Agreed, also I think the switches incredibly voluminous console stats are a contributing factor
With so many customers, there’s an incentive for Nintendo to attract customers looking for software/digital content, and reflexively internal sales from Nintendo urge retailing competitors, especially with console/b&m type sales where you physically need the item (unlike software) in hand, to bolster software sales by getting customers in the door

THATS a healthy free market right there folks

#16 starscream615   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   506 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

starscream615

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

It’s already out there. Bought one and it has the newer better dpad. I guess technically you could buy a new one and return your old one in the same box.

#17 MasterSun1   Already Guilty CAGiversary!   1515 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

Deal is dead. Stopped by both stores in Beaverton and neither had a markdown sticker nor did it scann cheaper.

#18 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3276 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

Deal is dead. Stopped by both stores in Beaverton and neither had a markdown sticker it scanned cheaper.

What?

#19 MasterSun1   Already Guilty CAGiversary!   1515 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:42 PM

What?

Fixed.