Best Buy price drops - Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, Last Guardian - $19.99 ($15.99 GCU)

Shadow of the Colossus, Horizon, Knack 2, No Man's Sky, Morrowind Online, and several PSVR titles are also on sale at various prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
About time Gravity Rush 2 went below $20 - picked up a copy.  Holding off on Knack 2 and Hot Shots Golf as I think they may drop more eventually. 

Looks like the PlayLink titles are down to $9.99 before GCU.  Its a slightly worse deal to when they were $4.99 at Gamestop a few weeks ago.

This sale comes at a bad time. Ive been waiting for a sale on Shadow of the Colossus, but God of War comes out in two days. Why must you torment me Best Buy? 

This sale comes at a bad time. Ive been waiting for a sale on Shadow of the Colossus, but God of War comes out in two days. Why must you torment me Best Buy?
I'm just going pick up both on Friday I'll get to shadow eventually and it probably won't drop this low again until black Friday might as well get it now

Missed out on Gravity Rush 2 dammit.
I actually missed it too. The website said it was in-stock at a local store when I placed my order but then a few minutes later I got another e-mail saying it's no longer available at that store or anywhere else in my area. Hopefully it comes back in for shipping at least.

I have all of these except Knack 2, but is Knack 2 worth it for this price or should I hold out for cheaper?
I would say its a good buy at that price. I got hours of enjoyment out of it. Fun gameplay with a good story. If you like the first one, you should like this one. I liked it more than the first one.

Thanks OP. I bought Nioh finally at this price. I thought Gravity Rush was going to get hard to find soon, so I bought it like a couple months ago. Wish I would have gotten it at this price though.

Got gravity fish for store pickup and now have my order saying it’s not available within 250 miles and I can’t change to shipping b cause it’s sold out. God damnit.

I'm not sure when it happened or if it's part of this sale, but I noticed Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash is down to $50/40. I've been putting off buying it for a while.

i think these are all on sale on ps store as well, well gravity rush 2, knack 2, and last guardian anyway

In-store pickup incentive sweetens these deals even more!

I just picked up Last Guardian, Wipeout Omega, Nioh, That's You! and Fate/Extella for $75 including tax.

No story importance. They're just little item searches throughout the world that earn you points toward special rewards (costumes, equipment, photo gestures, etc.). IIRC they can't be gotten without the server, or are much more difficult to get.

Anyone able to get the extra buck off Horizon Zero dawn for switching from shipping to store pick up.  Seems to default to store pick up for me.  Switching it to shipped doesn't seem to trigger it.  Probably wait for it to be cheaper.  Annoyed that the base game isn't available digitally on the PSN store.  

These are permanent price drops. Kind of saw this coming when Sony started sending my store 20+ copies of some of these:

If they're permanent price drops, especially judging by the listings on BB's website stating "Price Drop" rather than "On Sale", I can wait for SotC to drop a little more. Definitely don't have time to play it with Yakuza 6 right now.

By time I actually play Horizon Zero Dawn, the complete version will be the same price as the vanilla one I got last winter... If only I knew they'd bundle the DLC. Meh.

Still can't get the buck off for store pick up.  Think I am going to wait for a sale.  $23.99 is a bit more then I wanted to pay.  Plus I have some credit at GS.  

That would explain why they're the same price at Gamestop, and in the online store (despite not being explicitly on sale). Cool.
What did it for me were the big letters that spelled out PRICE DROP on Best Buy's site on these and other games.

fkO6dSL.jpg

Here are all 50 price drops on PS4, starting at 9.99 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&_dyncharset=UTF-8&ks=960&sc=Global&list=y&usc=All%20Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat296300050018&st=categoryid%24pcmcat296300050018&sp=%2Bcurrentprice%20skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DCurrent%20Deals~Price%20Drop

bread's done
Back