* * * * - 16 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 2/19: Bandai Namco & Critics' Choice Sales! $40 RDR2, $10 Undertale, $24 DBFZ, $17.49 Naruto S: UNS Legacy, & More!

#7831 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3079 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted Yesterday, 10:37 PM

I'm really tempted on Bersaria. I've had my eye on it for a while.

#7832 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Highly recommend the Naruto bundle for $17.50. Lot of games for the price and it's only $5 more than the complete edition of the latest game. Also, new price low.

I had my eye on that when it popped up for the same price during the Xbox anime sale.  That led me to discovering a useful site - https://howlongtobeat.com

#7833 Velo214   Chilln like a Villain CAGiversary!   8530 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Darkest Dungeon is an amazing game with great developer support. I will definitely buy Darkest Dungeon 2 day of release.

#7834 Decker   Xbox Live Cannon Fodder CAGiversary!   1965 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM

The Playstation Store LIES!7EgpfHJ.png

#7835 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6347 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:42 AM

I went to rent Robin Hood at a Redbox today, and I was given the choice of a free game to rent, so I chose Spider-Man.  I'm not sure how much of it that I'll be able to play tonight, but I'm pretty excited.  At the very least, I'll get to see what all the hype is about.

#7836 elessar123  

Posted Today, 12:49 AM

Was it compensation for renting Robin Hood?

#7837 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4486 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted Today, 03:03 AM

It's a massive improvement in nearly every possible way from the disaster that was zesty.  But it still takes place in zesty's world so that part is still around.  At least they finally bother to explain why zesty's world is a shitfest but that's in the secret dungeon which is too little too late.  I don't want another game in its setting but it definitely needed on to fix things in their world.

The only negative I really had personally for berseria was that none of the characters from zesty were present besides zaveid and one or two npc's who for all intents and purposes might as well have been a different character.  It also adds too many plot holes like how rocko and lou were not in zesty but should have been.

#7838 Ervgotti85   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:11 AM

How is the Black Clover game if anyone has played it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7839 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11143 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted Today, 06:07 AM

Haven't played any other Tales games previously, but am enjoying what I have played so far, I think I'm about halfway through the story. The story and the characters are quite enjoyable, it's a nice change of pace that they are more of anti-heroes.

#7840 plasmabeam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   476 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

plasmabeam

Posted Today, 01:48 PM

It's the best JRPG of this gen IMO. Characters are fresh anti-heroes, story takes thematic and emotional risks, battle system is great (which is par for the course when it comes to Tales games). 

Honestly, I was burned out on Tales after Xillia 1, but Berseria blew me away.

#7841 plasmabeam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   476 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

plasmabeam

Posted Today, 01:55 PM

Somebody sell me on Superhot (non-VR) for $15. 

Or should I wait for it to hit <$10? I saw dunkey's review of it the other day and it looked sweet.

#7842 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1471 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted Today, 03:58 PM

Somebody sell me on Superhot (non-VR) for $15.

Or should I wait for it to hit <$10? I saw dunkey's review of it the other day and it looked sweet.

It’s a lot of fun, played it on Xbox when it was free. I’d suspect it’ll come to plus soon but maybe not. I’d only recommend it under $10.