* * * * - 17 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 4/16: EA & God of War Anniversary Sale! $8 The Sims 4, $5 Unravel 1/2, $24 God of War, $5 Burnout Paradis, & More!

#8671 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1076 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 24 March 2019 - 04:58 PM

I picked up Emerald Shores (gotta support a fellow CAG) and Song of the Deep. Still thinking about getting Dirt 4 and will be picking up my pre-order of MLB The Show 19 MVP Edition at GS soon.

#8672 Redcar200  

Redcar200

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:52 PM

Here is 20% off code for Ubisoft store online. I was thinking of getting The Division 2 for $48 but the shipping is too much for me. It expires tomorrow. Hope someone use it. God bless you!

#8673 Redcar200  

Redcar200

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:53 PM

20% off
Rs4t4glvxl
Picture didn't post.

#8674 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68497 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:56 PM

I'm streaming some Slime Rancher since that is on sale:

#8675 fuze9   piddle patrol, assemble! CAGiversary!   825 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:29 AM

Here is 20% off code for Ubisoft store online. I was thinking of getting The Division 2 for $48 but the shipping is too much for me. It expires tomorrow. Hope someone use it. God bless you!

Good call. Here's mine: NP4TK4R46F

#8676 Mr. Lonely   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   996 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:31 PM

Just got an email from GreenManGaming that they’re offering a 7% off discount towards all PS4 titles when using the checkout code PS7. How convenient.

Save 7% on all PS4 games and credit packs with the voucher code PS7. Don't forget to apply your voucher at checkout!
All prices shown below are inclusive of the voucher code.
This offer expires on the 31st March at 19:59 EST so don't miss out!

What a bunch of cheap asses. They can’t round that up to 10 or something? Those digital vouchers become meaningless come April 1. They would have done better to liquidate their entire inventory before it’s too late.

Anyway I guess it’s better than what other retailers are doing: absolutely nothing. There’s a delisted PS3 game code that I want from GameStop but of course they’re not smart enough to discount all their remaining digital codes before they’re deemed obsolete next week. Now I have to fork over $15 for something I probably won’t play anyway, but might never get the chance to again (unless they put it on PS Now or something).

Anyway, I think we’re all in need of some good news from this State of Play broadcast in a couple of hours, considering all the ways they’ve been screwing over the consumers lately.

#8677 elessar123  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:44 PM

Anyway, I think we’re all in need of some good news from this State of Play broadcast in a couple of hours, considering all the ways they’ve been screwing over the consumers lately.

No rated M games allowed.   /s

#8678 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:06 PM

Just got a PS4. Mostly to play exclusives. Any suggestions beyond the obvious? Already targeting GOW, Spider-Man, blood Bourne, uncharted games (start at 1?) and nioh(?). Thanks for any ideas :)

Starting with UC1 is a MUST. The stories all connect, and there's great development in their characters and friendships as the games go on. The ending for UC4 made it all worth it.

Spidey will take you a while if you like doing side missions and other tasks.  Great variety of challenges. Plus J.J.'s paranoia podcasts are hysterical listening to him blow a gasket when you accomplish a goal. Unlocking a gargantuan amount of suits and abilities will have you taking down entire groups in seconds 20-30 hours in, which is so satisfying watching Pete's ballet of punches, webs, flips and fist combos.

Fun fact: Rigby's voice from Regular Show does Otto Octavius's voice--but you'd never know it listening to him!

#8679 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4582 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:52 PM

No rated M games allowed.   /s

So that leaves what exactly?  Most games people stream are fps and such which usually get m ratings and then the average rpg doesn't let you stream these days either.  Stupid tales of berseria only let you stream on the monster isles -_-

#8680 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:48 PM

Any predictions as to what we’ll see? I doubt much interesting if they took this year off from E3.

#8681 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68497 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:55 PM

Summary of the show:

• Iron Man PSVR game from Camoflaj (Republique) - 2019
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled gameplay video + exclusive items: Retro skins for Crash, Coco, & Cortex, Retro karts, and a Retro track - 6/21
  • No Man's Sky PSVR mode coming in the Beyond update this Summer.
  • Ready Set Heroes is coming to PS4 later this year.
  • Blood and Truth is coming to PSVR on 5/28.
  • Montage of PSVR games and dates:
  • Mini Mech Mayhem - 6/18
  • Jupiter and Mars - 4/22
  • Falcon Age - 4/9 - Playable w/o PSVR
  • Trover Saves The Universe - 5/31
  • Everybody's Golf VR - 5/21
  • Table of Tales - 4/16
  • Vacation Simulator - 6/18
  • The new game from the Stories Untold devs is a space horror game Observation and is out 5/21.
  • Five Nights at Freddy's VR - Spring 2019
  • Concrete Genie trailer - Fall 2019 - PSVR Mode included
  • Days Gone trailer and some new gameplay footage - 4/26
  • Mortal Kombat 11 trailer - 4/23

Excited for the PSVR news.

The trailers:

#8682 elessar123  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:08 PM

More like State of PSVR, ammirite?

#8683 Renzler   Dude CAG Veteran   1384 Posts   Joined 0.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:20 PM

Underwhelming

#8684 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:22 PM

No Mans Sky VR should have been a thing from the start. Really curious about that.

Other than that... meh.

#8685 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9212 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:24 PM

Concrete Genie looks OK. I think I'm playing the waiting game on Day's Gone. Keeps looking a bit more generic every time more gameplay is revealed. This was not my type of direct, but I also don't own PSVR.

#8686 Nephilim_BC  

Nephilim_BC

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:25 PM

really excited to see the mk 11 reveal  :rofl:

#8687 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:58 PM

I think Iron Man could be pretty good, provided we get past a proof of concept. Friday looks great too--a more refined, professional Cortana.

#8688 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68497 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:52 PM

Just got a PS4. Mostly to play exclusives. Any suggestions beyond the obvious? Already targeting GOW, Spider-Man, blood Bourne, uncharted games (start at 1?) and nioh(?). Thanks for any ideas :)

For what's on sale right now:

• Alienation - Great dual-stick shooter loot game from the Resogun/Nex Machina/Outland/Super Stardust HD team
  • God of War III Remastered - Not at this price, but it's worth playing if you haven't played it before.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn CE - Probably not at this price, but it's a great open world RPG.
  • Jak & Daxter - One of the best 3D platformers ever and well worth the $6.
  • The Last Guardian - The third Fumito Ueda game and a great one to play if you've played Ico and Shadow of the Colossus already.
  • Nex Machina - One of the best dual-stick shooters around and it's Housemarque's best.
  • Pixeljunk Nom Nom Galaxy - Great crafting simulation game about setting up production lines and making the best soup in the galaxy.
  • PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - Great shooter puzzle game with a focus on fluid physics.
  • Quantic Dream Collection - If you're into Quantic Dream/Telltale-style adventure games, this is a great collection of QD's three most recent games.
  • Wipeout Omega Collection - All of the content in the Wipeout HD and 2049 games upgraded to 4K/60fps/PSVR and it's one of the best racers around.

#8689 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   68497 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:04 AM

#8690 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3113 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:26 AM

Sweet. I've got every game except the remastered Risky's Revenge.

#8691 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2116 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:41 AM

I picked up Emerald Shores (gotta support a fellow CAG) and Song of the Deep. Still thinking about getting Dirt 4 and will be picking up my pre-order of MLB The Show 19 MVP Edition at GS soon.

Can Kaz and House please come out of retirement?  Ryan and Layden are really making some poor decisions over there.

Side note on Emerald Shores, the game made by fellow CAG Josh1billion. I got the platinum last night, and the game is actually quite fun, definitely much better than the 4/10 review score CornShack gave it.  Going for the low level run trophy, I attempted the final boss at level 6 and couldn't get it done.  Luckily, this was on my 3rd play through so I hadn't done some of the side levels yet and was able to go and level to 7 which was just enough to beat him.  Side note, 1-3 is super frustrating and might be the hardest level in the game.

Thank you guys :)

Regarding level 1-3: yeah, I totally dropped the ball on the difficulty ramp there - that level's been the hardest one for pretty much everybody.  I even patched it after release just to make it easier (removing a bunch of spikes, etc.), but it's still a major pain compared to the levels that come after it.

#8692 affa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4642 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2019 - 06:02 AM

Struggling to get back into something fun. Anyone know if anything particularly Tactical worth getting on sale? Is blood bowl 2 any good? Anything with some sort of base building? Not really sure what I want.

#8693 Mr. Lonely   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   996 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:00 AM

Clementine's story has finally come to an end.

The final episode of The Walking Dead/last Telltale game ever came out today. I won't say much except it's an emotionally satisfying and fulfilling end to the series (I played it twice doing opposite actions; it seems there is only one canon ending). I'm glad Skybound stepped in to help them finish it; it wouldn't have been the same without a proper finale and swansong.

Incidentally, my very first platinum was Season 1 on PS3 in 2013; this was #100.

It's been quite a journey, Telltale.

#8694 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6537 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:45 AM

Since the Great Indoors Sale ends today, I grabbed the following:

Gunscape (PS4)
Jak & Daxter Trilogy (Vita)
Jydge (PS4)
Neurovoider (Vita)
Steredenn (PS3)
Way of the Passive Fist (PS4)

I figure that there are worse ways to waste money. 8-[

Edit: some of the games are on sale until the 29th. Mah bad.

#8695 shadowassailantx   Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   128 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

shadowassailantx

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:57 AM

Since the Great Indoors Sale ends today, I grabbed the following:

Gunscape (PS4)

Jak & Daxter Trilogy (Vita)

Jydge (PS4)

Neurovoider (Vita)

Steredenn (PS3)

Way of the Passive Fist (PS4)

I figure that there are worse ways to waste money.  8-[

Many of the games say the sale price lasts to March 29th

#8696 srocky26  

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:29 PM

Just got an email from GreenManGaming that they’re offering a 7% off discount towards all PS4 titles when using the checkout code PS7. How convenient.
What a bunch of cheap asses. They can’t round that up to 10 or something? Those digital vouchers become meaningless come April 1. They would have done better to liquidate their entire inventory before it’s too late.

Anyway I guess it’s better than what other retailers are doing: absolutely nothing. There’s a delisted PS3 game code that I want from GameStop but of course they’re not smart enough to discount all their remaining digital codes before they’re deemed obsolete next week. Now I have to fork over $15 for something I probably won’t play anyway, but might never get the chance to again (unless they put it on PS Now or something).

Retailers don’t get charged for the codes until they sell. There’s no urgency on their part to have a fire sale on codes.

#8697 Mr. Lonely   We're all mad here. CAGiversary!   996 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:50 PM

Retailers don’t get charged for the codes until they sell. There’s no urgency on their part to have a fire sale on codes.

That makes sense, though I was unsure how delisted codes work since they seem to be limited to a certain number. I guess once the license expires, it all goes to the publisher?

#8698 tomwaits1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   486 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:32 PM

What's the delisted PS3 game?

#8699 solinari6   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

solinari6

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:42 PM

Elder Scrolls sale today.  Meh.

Path of Exile is finally available.  Tried it a bit, seems pretty clunky, hopefully it's something you get used to.

#8700 ackbar7   Flamble CAGiversary!   3231 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2019 - 04:58 PM

I wish The Mummy Demastered would get marked down more. 12.99 just isn't low enough for me to bite.