* * * * - 8 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 6/19: Sonic & Call of Duty sales! $20 Infinite Warfare, $25 Advanced Warfare Pro, Black Ops III Free for PS+, & More!

#61 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   67131 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:04 PM

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#62 Blinking-Pixels  

Blinking-Pixels

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:17 PM

Bought Titanfall 2. I'm only about an hour in and I'm having fun with it.

Blinking-Pixels.png

#63 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

#64 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   67131 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

https://www.epicgame...-content-update

Fortnite BR has brought back the 50v50 mode with some changes to how it works along with Double XP for the Battle Royale mode from now until 4/22.

Limited Time Mode: 50V50 v2
  • Two teams of 50 fight to the finish!
    • Due to this being a “large squad” mode, Profile Stats will not be tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges will still work, with the exception of the Squad-based challenges (‘Place Top 6 in Squads’, etc.).
  • Storm & Map
    • Each team has a bus, approaching the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, enemy has red.
    • Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
    • Players have 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes as the storm shrinks to the end.
    • Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, fall every two minutes, and only land in the final storm circle.
    • Added dotted line to map, which indicates the "battle lines" between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.
  • Loot
    • Farming resources increased 75% over default.
    • Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
    • Floor Loot spawns double ammo.
    • Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
    • Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
    • Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/04/19/disgaea-1-complete-revealed-for-ps4/

Disgaea 1 Complete is coming to PS4 this Fall.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#65 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13401 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:33 PM

The game preorders aren’t just out of stock, they’re unavailable. I’m guessing Amazon isn’t getting as big of a cut from selling the games as they think they deserve. But with Amazon being such a gigantic seller, it’s gotta hurt Sony some as well.

Doubtful. If anything it will just drive customers in need to another retailer and good riddance. Amazon has become far too much of a monopoly.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#66 rappersk  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:41 PM

woop! Marking for star

May I ask how we can do that?  Sorry a newbie here!

#67 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2137 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:28 PM

May I ask how we can do that?  Sorry a newbie here!

Once you post in a thread then it puts a star next to it in the list of threads.  I do this as well for the few threads I regularly post in.  Everything else I mostly ignore or simply read.

loading_icon.150d3a5a.gifLoading...

#68 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7717 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

I have a confession. Played thru the first two God of Wars but I have not finished God of War 3. Have the new game coming tomorrow. Sounds like it’s pretty self contained and of course focuses on Norse mythology instead of Greek. But I’m still debating whether I should go back and finish 3 before starting the new game.

#69 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:01 PM

I have a confession. Played thru the first two God of Wars but I have not finished God of War 3. Have the new game coming tomorrow. Sounds like it’s pretty self contained and of course focuses on Norse mythology instead of Greek. But I’m still debating whether I should go back and finish 3 before stating the new game.

I've never played any of the earlier GoW's. Plan to play 3 at some point but I'm not in a rush. Do want to get to this GoW though.

#70 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   3090 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

I'm of the mentality that no prior games really need to be played in order to just simply enjoy the latest game. You can look that shit up on YouTube if you really care. In this day and age of insane backlogs (for lots of us at least with limited game time), if I haven't played the others yet then I probably never will. What time I do have to play I want it to be the latest and greatest. If I ever truly get caught up then when I retire I'll go back and play them then.

782879.png

#71 Dranakin   Member Since Oct 2003 CAGiversary!   2631 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:37 PM

If you prefer to jump in without having played the previous games, but still want some backstory.

#72 reaperztoll   Banned Banned   3366 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

reaperztoll

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:45 PM

I have a confession. Played thru the first two God of Wars but I have not finished God of War 3. Have the new game coming tomorrow. Sounds like it’s pretty self contained and of course focuses on Norse mythology instead of Greek. But I’m still debating whether I should go back and finish 3 before starting the new game.

GoW3 is an excellent game and should be played however I don't think you are going to miss anything by taking it out of order. Basically, Kratos is mad and kills gods. Ta da!

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#73 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13401 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:57 PM

The opening sequence is a nod to the end of the third game but otherwise should be completely independent as a 'reboot'.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#74 nny   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   383 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:05 PM

Polygon wrote an article about how it might be best to go into the new GoW knowing as little about the series as possible. Then you'll have the same perspective as his kid and will be surprised along with the kid as the reveals come.

#75 SpideyVille  

SpideyVille

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:56 AM

So there's 0 chance for a Flash sale tomorrow, right?

I know we got one last week, but I have a 20% off code that I'm waiting to use at midnight for GoW, but I don't know if I should hold off until the afternoon to see if anything else goes on sale so I can take advantage of the code.

#76 growsinwater  

growsinwater

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:59 AM

So there's 0 chance for a Flash sale tomorrow, right?

I know we got one last week, but I have a 20% off code that I'm waiting to use at midnight for GoW, but I don't know if I should hold off until the afternoon to see if anything else goes on sale so I can take advantage of the code.

Zero chance, they had that wack ass horror one the last weekend 

#77 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1884 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

It took over four years for Knack to be free on PS Plus. If you have that kind of patience then more power to you.

Honestly, it's less "patience" and more "eternal backlog that easily eclipses the wait."

#78 Bryson   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:58 AM

Anyone know how to solve this issue? I bought Uncharted 4 physical when it first came out. Recently bought it digital on sale but it keeps asking me for the disc. I even tried to load the game via the purchase history it also asks me for the disc. What should I do? I know the logical answer would be to delete the physical install but I want to make sure before downlioading 63gigs for nothing.

#79 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5876 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:00 AM

I think you nailed it in the last sentence.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#80 anarchyburger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1275 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

anarchyburger

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:03 AM

Anyone know how to solve this issue? I bought Uncharted 4 physical when it first came out. Recently bought it digital on sale but it keeps asking me for the disc. I even tried to load the game via the purchase history it also asks me for the disc. What should I do? I know the logical answer would be to delete the physical install but I want to make sure before downlioading 63gigs for nothing.

I think you nailed it in the last sentence.

Unfortunately, switching from physical to digital requires a new install so you will have to download the entire game again to play it digitally

GameCenter/Words with Friends: Rjsanchez88
Steam: AnrchyBurgr8t8
Origin(BF3): anarchyburger8t8
Feel free to add me, let me know you're a fellow CAG
Posted Image

#81 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:20 AM

I wish this God of War "secret avatar" quest would unlock already. I'm trying not to watch game footage before I actually play it.

EDIT: finally unlocked. The answer is Charlie for those who care.

#82 kanekiken  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:30 AM

I wish this God of War "secret avatar" quest would unlock already. I'm trying not to watch game footage before I actually play it.

EDIT: finally unlocked. The answer is Charlie for those who care.

I wish it wasn't another emoji avatar. It would have been nice to get a different avatar.

#83 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:30 AM

I wish it wasn't anothee emoji avatar. It would have been nice to get a different avatar.

Yeah, the buildup wasn't worth it.

#84 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:33 AM

damn it CHARLIE

#85 charlamagne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   140 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

charlamagne

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:40 AM

The secret avatar is ... not great

#86 sasuke543  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:12 PM

I don’t know if there’s a thread for the 20% code, but is there anyone not planning to use theirs?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#87 Brendan_Frye   All 5 Senses CAGiversary!   1254 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Brendan_Frye

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:17 PM

God of War is dope

itfollows1.gif?w=750

#88 affa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4484 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

Is anybody else having a problem with fortnite invitations? Specifically, I get like a dozen a day and I never even play the game. My biggest issue is that usually once someone starts sending me them I seem to get two or three in a minute. Does fortnite have some sort of mass invite all friends option or something? I'm literally at the point where I'm about to unfriend people. I can't turn invite notification off because I care about one's for other games.

#89 .Beowulf  

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:08 AM

was hoping we would get a friday email code but this weeks email just came in and no code it seems

guess I keep waiting for bandicoot

#90 yasqueen80  

yasqueen80

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:43 AM

Is anybody else having a problem with fortnite invitations? Specifically, I get like a dozen a day and I never even play the game. My biggest issue is that usually once someone starts sending me them I seem to get two or three in a minute. Does fortnite have some sort of mass invite all friends option or something? I'm literally at the point where I'm about to unfriend people. I can't turn invite notification off because I care about one's for other games.

It's likely the mass invite option. I had to unfriend someone who kept inviting me to a game I didn't even own.