Whiskey/Bourbon time, put your drinking hats on to get my 20% code.
(First letter of company names)
1. Old No "X" Tennessee whiskey
2. Pappy Van Winkle is distilled at this Frankfurt Distillery
3. Thirteen large distilleries owned by eight companies produce over 99% of the whiskey made in this state.
4. Heaven Hill's Distillery, Hometown.
5+6. Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon is "XX" Proof
7. This distillery is celebrating it's 130th year, and some damn fine bourbon.
8. Bourbon”X”. Condiment made with Bourbon
9. Brand with a “Profile 46” Bourbon
10. # of brands Kentucky Bourbon Distillers owns.
Couple of these were a little rough to find something that would work lol.
(Lets see how long this takes)