WWE 2K18 for Nintendo Switch, $12.49 at Target (YMMV)

Moonbathing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just read on another site that Target stores have WWE 2K18 for Nintendo Switch marked down to $12.49.

I wish I could get it, but there don't seem to be any Target stores in my area selling it at that price.

damn, this price everywhere around me but all out of stock, might be worth to check out and see if the closest one has a copy not reflected on brick seek.

I hate writing this, but this game is a broken mess. Since the Switch had a firmware update last month, the game has constant freezing issues. Ring entrances are super slow, and any match with more than two people lags. It just has a mess of issues.

It really is buyer beware at this point. Check the official thread for more details - https://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.php?818-WWE-2K18.

2K has never addressed the issues, and at this point, they never will :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I did check that before posting. All stores that have it on sale are out of stock. All stores that have it in stock (which aren't many) are charging $59.99 according to Brickseek.
Wow so you checked all the stores in the US on Brickseek? I should expect nothing less from The Model.

I bought it when Best Buy had it on sale during Wrestlemania...

for $20

You'd be better off using the $10 to wipe your ass

bread's done
Back