* * * - - 4 votes

PS4 Pro standard 320 w/cartwheel or 304 plus tax with redcard/cartwheel target

#1 srac84  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:16 PM

download the cartwheel app and add the offer to your account. Has to be done in store. Yes, I am aware we have  cartwheel thread but not sure if a lot of ppl open that. This is for the standard ps4 pro only eg..no bundles with other games etc..

#2 Zantra2  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:38 PM

Yeah. Already posted this. There is a weekly Cartwheel thread.

#3 Zantra2  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:43 PM

And, thousands of people look at the Cartwheel thread every week. So, don't worry about the deals not being seen. They are. CheapyD even posts my thread on the front page of the site, so that people can see it.

#4 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6308 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:48 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Most of the time I don't look at the cartwheel thread since the deals are usually the same 10% off generic game X.

#5 M-10  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for the heads up. No one bothers with that cluttered Cartwheel thread anyways. Don't mind Zantra2 being butt hurt because he thinks he owns the rights to posting this deal.

#6 DarthPwner  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:57 PM

Thanks OP. Don't worry about people coming in and shitting on your thread. Most of the threads here don't focus on topic anyway. I never go to the cartwheel thread myself, so thanks for the heads up.

#7 ElvisTheGreat   Daddy CAGiversary!   692 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:03 PM

And, thousands of people look at the Cartwheel thread every week. So, don't worry about the deals not being seen. They are. CheapyD even posts my thread on the front page of the site, so that people can see it.

Lol dude... It's just a thread on the internet. Relax.

#8 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1211 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I stopped looking at the cartwheel thread when it  jumped the shark and started being about household goods and snack deals.

#9 sonicguile  

sonicguile

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:08 PM

Does this work on God of War Bundle if you can find one in store? 

#10 LostMyNarbles  

LostMyNarbles

Posted 22 April 2018 - 04:30 PM

Does this work on God of War Bundle if you can find one in store? 

It says standalone only in the Cartwheel offer and only lists the standard pro's DCPI so I assume not.

#11 charlamagne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   146 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

charlamagne

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:22 PM

This is BULLSHIT. Less than a week after I bought my pro.

Spoiler

#12 i cube   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:38 PM

Is this the cheapest everyone has seen for the PS4 Pro?

#13 rdigit   Banned Banned   655 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

rdigit

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

Amazon had Pro for $299.99 after Black Friday if you traded in select items.

#14 Xer07   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

As much as I want to buy a Ps4 pro.. none of the target near me is in stock.. should I even drive over to check?

#15 Xer07   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:51 PM

And e3 is coming in 2 months.. maybe a deal might show up?

#16 blackrazor911   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

blackrazor911

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:00 PM

As much as I want to buy a Ps4 pro.. none of the target near me is in stock.. should I even drive over to check?

I didn't check before going but the one I went to had one left so I snagged it. Moving data between them right now.

#17 charlamagne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   146 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

charlamagne

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:02 PM

I would check online and follow up with a call to the store. They can hold one for you if it's in stock. 

#18 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1673 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:39 PM

And e3 is coming in 2 months.. maybe a deal might show up?

That's what's making me hesitant.  There's been a lot of PS4 Pro and VR deals lately, and with E3 coming up and rumors that the PS5 -maybe- coming out in the next year or so or a newer VR releasing soon, I'm thinking -maybe- there will be even better price drops, a price cut, or even a decent PS4 Pro + VR bundle soon.  Still....

#19 yasqueen80  

yasqueen80

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:58 PM

I don't look at the Cartwheel thread so thanks to OP for pointing this out.

#20 i cube   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

That's what's making me hesitant.  There's been a lot of PS4 Pro and VR deals lately, and with E3 coming up and rumors that the PS5 -maybe- coming out in the next year or so or a newer VR releasing soon, I'm thinking -maybe- there will be even better price drops, a price cut, or even a decent PS4 Pro + VR bundle soon.  Still....

That's a good point. Now I may need to consider waiting.

#21 i cube   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:19 PM

I forgot about that. Thanks!

#22 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6308 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

Why does everyone else have access to time machines and only use it to get deals? Such a waste.

#23 Skeptik82   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

I would've missed this if it wasn't for this post as I don't make it a habit to visit any megathreads, so thanks op.

#24 The Lord of Awesome   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1089 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

The Lord of Awesome

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:05 PM

lol cartwheel thread rekt.

But seriously this is worthy of its own thread. It's a good deal.

#25 srac84  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:32 PM

ya i dont care about the guy who's saying we have a target thread because he's annoyed that he didn't get a trophy for posting something there LOL...the point is for max exposure so all of us can get the deal if we want it...so if more ppl see this way why not...especially because its not 10% off fifa or whatever...you guys can keep those deals in target cartwheel mega thread but this is almost 100 dollars off hardware which i am sure ppl will be interested in so i posted it. Glad some ppl got the deal. :D

#26 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7226 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:59 PM

Picked one up for $296 after taxes (and team member discount).

Time to sell my slim to GameStop for $180 to recoup some of my losses.

#27 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1673 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:23 PM

FYI - There's two different Pro model numbers.  Apparently the cuh 71xxx is quieter than the cuh 70xxx. 

Could just be false rumors, but I've read on other sites that -some- Target employees are pulling the newer models from stock so they can get rid of the older, louder, models.

You can check the model number at the store, before buying, by looking at the side of the box

#28 Snake Eater   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Snake Eater

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

FYI - There's two different Pro model numbers.  Apparently the cuh 71xxx is quieter than the cuh 70xxx. 

Could just be false rumors, but I've read on other sites that -some- Target employees are pulling the newer models from stock so they can get rid of the older, louder, models.

You can check the model number at the store, before buying, by looking at the side of the box

laughable conspiracy 

#29 Katsumi   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:31 PM

I think it's because there are two different models of fans used in the Pro's. Some units ship with Delta fans, some with Nidec. Nidec is the quieter fan, but I don't think there is a way to check based on the model number.

My launch PS4 Pro has been fairly quiet (I'd compare it to a graphic card fan, which I don't find loud until ~60%+). I've never heard my PS4 Pro over in-game sound / music, but I can hear it if the game sound is very low.

#30 westcoaststyle   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   363 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

westcoaststyle

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:39 PM

Too bad there aren't any PS4 Pros in stock at the Targets around me.  :(