PS4 Pro standard 320 w/cartwheel or 304 plus tax with redcard/cartwheel target

Status
Not open for further replies.

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
download the cartwheel app and add the offer to your account. Has to be done in store. Yes, I am aware we have  cartwheel thread but not sure if a lot of ppl open that. This is for the standard ps4 pro only eg..no bundles with other games etc..

And, thousands of people look at the Cartwheel thread every week. So, don't worry about the deals not being seen. They are. CheapyD even posts my thread on the front page of the site, so that people can see it.

Thanks for the heads up. Most of the time I don't look at the cartwheel thread since the deals are usually the same 10% off generic game X.

Thanks for the heads up. No one bothers with that cluttered Cartwheel thread anyways. Don't mind Zantra2 being butt hurt because he thinks he owns the rights to posting this deal.

Thanks OP. Don't worry about people coming in and shitting on your thread. Most of the threads here don't focus on topic anyway. I never go to the cartwheel thread myself, so thanks for the heads up.

And, thousands of people look at the Cartwheel thread every week. So, don't worry about the deals not being seen. They are. CheapyD even posts my thread on the front page of the site, so that people can see it.
Lol dude... It's just a thread on the internet. Relax.

Thanks for the heads up. I stopped looking at the cartwheel thread when it  jumped the shark and started being about household goods and snack deals.

As much as I want to buy a Ps4 pro.. none of the target near me is in stock.. should I even drive over to check?

As much as I want to buy a Ps4 pro.. none of the target near me is in stock.. should I even drive over to check?
I would check online and follow up with a call to the store. They can hold one for you if it's in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
And e3 is coming in 2 months.. maybe a deal might show up?
That's what's making me hesitant. There's been a lot of PS4 Pro and VR deals lately, and with E3 coming up and rumors that the PS5 -maybe- coming out in the next year or so or a newer VR releasing soon, I'm thinking -maybe- there will be even better price drops, a price cut, or even a decent PS4 Pro + VR bundle soon. Still....

I don't look at the Cartwheel thread so thanks to OP for pointing this out.

That's what's making me hesitant. There's been a lot of PS4 Pro and VR deals lately, and with E3 coming up and rumors that the PS5 -maybe- coming out in the next year or so or a newer VR releasing soon, I'm thinking -maybe- there will be even better price drops, a price cut, or even a decent PS4 Pro + VR bundle soon. Still....
That's a good point. Now I may need to consider waiting.

ya i dont care about the guy who's saying we have a target thread because he's annoyed that he didn't get a trophy for posting something there LOL...the point is for max exposure so all of us can get the deal if we want it...so if more ppl see this way why not...especially because its not 10% off fifa or whatever...you guys can keep those deals in target cartwheel mega thread but this is almost 100 dollars off hardware which i am sure ppl will be interested in so i posted it. Glad some ppl got the deal. :D

Picked one up for $296 after taxes (and team member discount).

Time to sell my slim to GameStop for $180 to recoup some of my losses.

FYI - There's two different Pro model numbers.  Apparently the cuh 71xxx is quieter than the cuh 70xxx. 

Could just be false rumors, but I've read on other sites that -some- Target employees are pulling the newer models from stock so they can get rid of the older, louder, models.

You can check the model number at the store, before buying, by looking at the side of the box

FYI - There's two different Pro model numbers. Apparently the cuh 71xxx is quieter than the cuh 70xxx.

Could just be false rumors, but I've read on other sites that -some- Target employees are pulling the newer models from stock so they can get rid of the older, louder, models.

You can check the model number at the store, before buying, by looking at the side of the box

laughable conspiracy

FYI - There's two different Pro model numbers. Apparently the cuh 71xxx is quieter than the cuh 70xxx.

I think it's because there are two different models of fans used in the Pro's. Some units ship with Delta fans, some with Nidec. Nidec is the quieter fan, but I don't think there is a way to check based on the model number.

My launch PS4 Pro has been fairly quiet (I'd compare it to a graphic card fan, which I don't find loud until ~60%+). I've never heard my PS4 Pro over in-game sound / music, but I can hear it if the game sound is very low.

The Target near work looked like it was cleared out, but Target app said it had stock. Tech clerk was kind enough to go into the back to check twice and found one for me.

I have a Switch, X1, Wii U, PS3, Wii, 3DS, and Alienware with a massive backlog for each system. I don't have a 4K tv. Should I get a PS4? With Gift Cards and after taxes, it'll cost me $264. Should I get it?

The Target near was listed as sold out but when I went to the store they have 20+ PS4 Pros in the back. After the $170 Gamestop trade-in it only cost me $150 to upgrade from a launch PS4, pretty good deal I think

I have a Switch, X1, Wii U, PS3, Wii, 3DS, and Alienware with a massive backlog for each system. I don't have a 4K tv. Should I get a PS4? With Gift Cards and after taxes, it'll cost me $264. Should I get it?
If you can afford it, why not?

Awesome f'n deal OP. Thank you very much for posting. I dont mess w/ the cartwheel thread either, I dont need some life story before the deals are posted. "Me and my friend hoisted a Chevy big block 350 engine over a tree limb last night while waiting for the deals to post, here's the deals"

I never look in those convoluted megathreads. I prefer individual deals to be posted separately. So thanks for sharing!

this thread in a nutshell

PUsxVX0.gif

You're all so butthurt about me. I don't even spend time on these forums outside of posting and updating the Cartwheel thread, so keep on hating on me, because I don't care. I only brought it up in the first place because OP is in violation of the forum rules, which is not to post multiple threads about the same deal. But, I guess this forum doesn't have mods anymore, because in the past they would have merged the threads together. Or, closed this thread and pointed people with a link to the first thread that posted about the deal. Now you guys are just openly attacking me, which violates the forum rules about cyber bullying and attacking people. Which is just sad, because none of you even know me. So, you're really wasting your lives talking smack about me, and I don't even think about you guys enough to say bad things.

And e3 is coming in 2 months.. maybe a deal might show up?
I hope they release a hardware revision of the PS4 Pro (ala PS4 Slim), because people are saying that even the God of War PS4 Pro that was released last week is still loud as hell (which has been a common complaint since the launch of the PS4 Pro).

Posting a separate thread for a deal that's buried in an ongoing "megathread" is in no way posting "multiple threads about the same deal" in any universe. I understand that nobody wants a thread for every game that's on sale this week at Best Buy and that's why you feel this way, but there are rarely any decent Cartwheel deals and I know I NEVER check it for that reason.

I appreciate your effort and everyone else that maintains those threads but when a rare opportunity comes up to get a PS4 Pro at this price it simply has to have its own thread.

Dude. No need to get mad at someone that keeps threads updated. You may not frequent them, but that doesn’t have to do with the person who updates them (more about the other posters).

It does sound more like people are ranting more about the mega threads, in general, then only the cartwheel posts. I’m thankful that zantra2 searches and posts them so we don’t have to. The idea of wanting someone to filter through the megathread to post deals you want seems silly because people don’t know what you are looking for. I don’t mind when people make separate threads for a short period of time, even though it’s in the megathread. I can see why it would be annoying to see the info double posted.

Isn't the pros that Target has old models? I saw a post on here that they are the launch model pros and those have some issues.

The Cartwheel thread, like the Target ad threads, are weekly. They are not "megathreads" like the Target Clearance, PSN Deals, or Xbox Deals threads. They usually get at most three to six pages of people commenting on them depending on your forum settings. I have mine set to 100 replies a page, so that I can see everything easily on my tablet. I replace the thread every Sunday morning usually by 1am PST, if Target has updated the app. I'm not sure why people think they are megathreads, when I put the dates that the deals are available right in the title, and you can even see older threads still on the forums.

You're all so butthurt about me. I don't even spend time on these forums outside of posting and updating the Cartwheel thread, so keep on hating on me, because I don't care. I only brought it up in the first place because OP is in violation of the forum rules, which is not to post multiple threads about the same deal. But, I guess this forum doesn't have mods anymore, because in the past they would have merged the threads together. Or, closed this thread and pointed people with a link to the first thread that posted about the deal. Now you guys are just openly attacking me, which violates the forum rules about cyber bullying and attacking people. Which is just sad, because none of you even know me. So, you're really wasting your lives talking smack about me, and I don't even think about you guys enough to say bad things.
Wharrggllbbll_ca3afa_124899.jpg

Dude. No need to get mad at someone that keeps threads updated. You may not frequent them, but that doesn’t have to do with the person who updates them (more about the other posters).

It does sound more like people are ranting more about the mega threads, in general, then only the cartwheel posts. I’m thankful that zantra2 searches and posts them so we don’t have to. The idea of wanting someone to filter through the megathread to post deals you want seems silly because people don’t know what you are looking for. I don’t mind when people make separate threads for a short period of time, even though it’s in the megathread. I can see why it would be annoying to see the info double posted.
It also seems silly to get all up in arms or whatever over a single mega deal being posted to its own thread. Isn't the whole point of this place to share the deals? WTF difference does it make if someone started a thread to call out a special deal? Is it that hard to skip over a thread that has info in it you already seen elsewhere? Like others have said I appreciate threads like this when the deal is really special.

I did originally think about making it a megathread, because some deals go past the week that they are posted. But, I thought that would frustrate people, so I didn't.

Whoa I'm not attacking anyone. I just told him not to feel bad when people come in and thread crap. Basically, that's what you did, and that's what you're still doing.

And don't bother pointing out that it is ironic that I am now doing the same thing to point out your thread crapping... I already realize that... 💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back