* * * - - 4 votes

PS4 Pro standard 320 w/cartwheel or 304 plus tax with redcard/cartwheel target

#91 Snake Eater   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Snake Eater

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:58 AM

No. We have forum rules for a reason.

You’re still bitching? Hahaha

#92 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1566 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

Zantra was banned???

giphy.gif

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#93 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   2924 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

Mematic_meme_20180424_074813.png

#94 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13299 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:37 PM

Just got one for $260 plus tax using the Cartwheel and Registry Coupons
a6f9061cc752775c8b03985c9b22f3cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, now I'm jelly because that beats the HEB PM I got a month ago by $40. Granted I did get $10 of that back in rewards certs from BB so realistically only $30, but still. ;)

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#95 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13135 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:09 PM

Most entertaining thread I’ve seen all year and a great deal to boot!

Garrus_Lannister.png

#96 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11131 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

The sad thing is this is literally the ONLY gaming Target Cartwheel deal this week.  No reason Zantra couldn't have highlighted it in the title of his thread and avoided this whole trainwreck.

#97 srac84  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:35 PM

guys who cares where the deal is posted as long as people are getting the deal...lol makes me regret i posted the deal in the first place but honestly I dont care..we love you cartwheel thread maintainer and we couldnt have made this topic without you...we don't know what we would do without you....there are you freaking happy man get over yourself....

#98 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2112 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

This deal is tempting.  Thanks for posting it.  I think I'm going to hold out for Black Friday and see what happens then.  Hopefully the revisions on the system are such that it's quieter and/or there is a slim model version.

loading_icon.150d3a5a.gifLoading...

#99 Havok83   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1867 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

Thanks. Ended up making a a college one, said 7 days. Guess the wedding one is same week, but I didn't bother as I saw after making the college one that there aren't actually any base model PS4 Pro's in stock anywhere near me.

you wont get it in time. Deal ends Sat

#100 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1118 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:38 PM

well what the shaq is cheapy going to do now? That cartwheel thread really tied the front page together.

I'll have an E please, Bob.

#101 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6805 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:45 PM

I just read through this thread, and the thing the dude gets wrong is he fails to convey the information that he had his own stand-alone thread for the deal.  Not some megathread.   However, it clearly could have been titled better in the first place.

https://www.cheapass...-deals-422-428/

Not that I really care,  that guy was on my ignore list already.  Probably for similar aggressive behavior. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#102 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6805 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 03:51 PM

Anyways, this is a hell of a deal.  Great time to finally go and pick yourself up a PS4 Pro and play all those sweet 4K and HDR games!

I took advantage of this offer a few weeks ago when the cartwheel was only 15% off.  Then again, the Star Wars console was part of that deal so that was cool.  But I wouldn't wait out on a price drop or anything.  Yeah, the Pros will probably get dropped to $350 during the holidays but so what.  You're already getting one for $320 here.  Even if they dropped to $300 it wouldn't matter. 

God of War is freeking sweet in 4K HDR btw. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#103 THEphillycheese  

THEphillycheese

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

I’m trying to avoid all infinity war stuff on the internet right now and I have to say this thread did not disappoint in entertaining me lol.

All things aside, thanks for sharing OP and zantra for the cartwheel thread.

#104 DisGonnaBeGood   But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. CAGiversary!   3198 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:12 PM

you wont get it in time. Deal ends Sat

Yeah, saw the $260 and got a bit ahead of myself before even reading the registry coupon terms, let alone checking to see if there are any PS4 pro consoles in stock.

0bmqfY1.png

#105 azstdogg   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   56 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

azstdogg

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, saw the $260 and got a bit ahead of myself before even reading the registry coupon terms, let alone checking to see if there are any PS4 pro consoles in stock.

I'd suggest you still create it, it might come in handy later. The one I created back in Oct is still live with a 15% off coupon on items not yet purchased. I just added the PS4 to my list and it looks like it'll work online. Need to try in-store with Cartwheel if I can find any in stock.

#106 jenetic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:28 PM

Just got one for $260 plus tax using the Cartwheel and Registry Coupons
a6f9061cc752775c8b03985c9b22f3cb.jpg

Congrats but how did you use registry coupon? It explicitly excludes playstation in the terms.

#107 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   3118 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:25 AM

2 questions

1) I happened to get in on this deal, though not with the extra red card discount, as mine hadn't come through yet. Is there a way I could somehow get the extra 10% back now that I have my Red card by talking to Target CS?

2) When I go to transfer from my launch PS4, will EVERYTHING be transferred over to the Pro? I ask because I really don't want to lose P.T. as all other can be redownloaded.
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#108 Red Haze   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Red Haze

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:58 AM

Congrats but how did you use registry coupon? It explicitly excludes playstation in the terms.

Same thing I'm curious about

#109 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   3077 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:56 PM

Same thing I'm curious about

Just because a coupon says it excludes something doesn't mean they couldn't have messed up and not programmed it that way.  If it scans then you're good as no cashier is going to read the fine print for exclusions.  It could be as simple as having other items in the transaction that somehow bypass the exclusions for all we know.

782879.png

#110 Ryan4157   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Ryan4157

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:04 PM

2 questions

1) I happened to get in on this deal, though not with the extra red card discount, as mine hadn't come through yet. Is there a way I could somehow get the extra 10% back now that I have my Red card by talking to Target CS?

2) When I go to transfer from my launch PS4, will EVERYTHING be transferred over to the Pro? I ask because I really don't want to lose P.T. as all other can be redownloaded.

Not sure about question 1. For 2, I can say for sure that PT will be transferred. I've done a few back up > restores, as well as the transfer from PS4 to the new PS4 Pro and PT came with it every time.

Carpe Diem

#111 jenetic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:45 PM

Just because a coupon says it excludes something doesn't mean they couldn't have messed up and not programmed it that way.  If it scans then you're good as no cashier is going to read the fine print for exclusions.  It could be as simple as having other items in the transaction that somehow bypass the exclusions for all we know.

Which is why I asked the question. Obviously any cashier can make a mistake, their system could be programmed incorrectly, etc. In the area I live in, electronics get rung up in the electronics section, not at the front of the store. Since almost no coupons work on electronics & those registers almost never have a line (meaning the cashier has plenty of time) those cashiers most definitely scrutinize coupons whether there are other items in your order or not. So I'm asking about the experience of the person who posted, not "wow, how does this happen?" like it's some  miracle story. I'm asking if they had to fight for it, if the cashier just didn't pay attention, if it required an override, etc. Would be good to know if it scanned with no problems & no questions from the cashier.

#112 yasqueen80  

yasqueen80

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:11 PM

Which is why I asked the question. Obviously any cashier can make a mistake, their system could be programmed incorrectly, etc. In the area I live in, electronics get rung up in the electronics section, not at the front of the store. Since almost no coupons work on electronics & those registers almost never have a line (meaning the cashier has plenty of time) those cashiers most definitely scrutinize coupons whether there are other items in your order or not. So I'm asking about the experience of the person who posted, not "wow, how does this happen?" like it's some miracle story. I'm asking if they had to fight for it, if the cashier just didn't pay attention, if it required an override, etc. Would be good to know if it scanned with no problems & no questions from the cashier.

Take it easy or you're gonna end up like Zenax.

#113 srac84  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:09 PM

Usually when you sign up they give you a temporary number to use so you can get the discount right away .. this is if you sign up in store not sure of the process online .. I’d call customer service maybe they can give you a refund or a gift card for the 5%

2 questions

#114 Boty_27   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:32 AM

I just told the cashier I had a coupon he scanned both registry barcodes and the discount applied. Then I paid with the target app with the red card and Cartwheel merge.

#115 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2155 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:50 AM

Just paid $226 for a PS4 Pro! I was shocked to hear the guy say it was that low because I was expecting it to be $300+. I was hesitant at first but now I'm pumped about it!

I got really lucky with my purchase because on my receipt, it says that the PS4 Pro was originally $280.01 before any discounts so the 20% + 5% was off of that. Guess it was on clearance and no one realized.

The DPCI is the same as the original one posted and on Brickseek, the price I got for it isnt at the store I bought it at so it's extremely YMMV. There was however one store near me that had it marked for $119 and change

24646xl.jpg

My YouTube channel has been reborn into Gee Wiz Gaming! Become a Little Wizard and subscribe! Comment any criticism you may have and share my first new video with your friends.

https://www.youtube....Lx888bJmv8AWUwQ

Now if only i could afford an Elgato and a Snowball....

#116 jenetic   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:25 AM

I just told the cashier I had a coupon he scanned both registry barcodes and the discount applied. Then I paid with the target app with the red card and Cartwheel merge.

That's awesome! Thanks.

#117 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2155 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:13 AM

Not sure about question 1. For 2, I can say for sure that PT will be transferred. I've done a few back up > restores, as well as the transfer from PS4 to the new PS4 Pro and PT came with it every time.

How exactly does the transfer process work. Like what are the simple steps for it?

24646xl.jpg

My YouTube channel has been reborn into Gee Wiz Gaming! Become a Little Wizard and subscribe! Comment any criticism you may have and share my first new video with your friends.

https://www.youtube....Lx888bJmv8AWUwQ

Now if only i could afford an Elgato and a Snowball....

#118 Cezar24  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:56 AM

download the cartwheel app and add the offer to your account. Has to be done in store. Yes, I am aware we have cartwheel thread but not sure if a lot of ppl open that. This is for the standard ps4 pro only eg..no bundles with other games etc..

So you'll be making the new Cartwheel post and updating it as needed now? Or are you just a one-and-done type of guy.

#119 srac84  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:07 AM

So you'll be making the new Cartwheel post and updating it as needed now? Or are you just a one-and-done type of guy.

This isn’t a cartwheel thread just a deal that happened to use cartwheel you can take care of the cartwheel thread if you like

#120 Ryan4157   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Ryan4157

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

How exactly does the transfer process work. Like what are the simple steps for it?

Here's a link- https://blog.eu.play...ps4-to-ps4-pro/

It's easy. Basically, both PS4s need to be powered on and on the same network. As you set up your Pro, it will actually ask if you want to transfer from your old PS4 and take you through the process.

Carpe Diem