* * * - - 4 votes

PS4 Pro standard 320 w/cartwheel or 304 plus tax with redcard/cartwheel target

#121 Cezar24  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:28 AM

This isn’t a cartwheel thread just a deal that happened to use cartwheel you can take care of the cartwheel thread if you like

I guess nobody will continue it. Where will you get your deals to post now?

#122 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6186 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

^ Shocked as hell this isn't an alt.

#123 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   415 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

I guess nobody will continue it. Where will you get your deals to post now?

Don't worry, I have it covered. It was only a 24 hour ban, that never got lifted, so I am back to using my original account on an email address that I rarely use anymore.

#124 Cezar24  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:10 PM

Don't worry, I have it covered. It was only a 24 hour ban, that never got lifted, so I am back to using my original account on an email address that I rarely use anymore.

Good to see you're back. I'm shocked how this site and community treated someone who had posted useful info on their own time for so long.

I'm just a lurker who's been around for a few years, but I always found the Cartwheel thread to be helpful. Let's not start running off the people who keep weekly posts going, or else what is the point of this forum?

#125 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14085 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:44 PM

Just thought you should know that a sock puppet account to circumvent a ban is a breach of the forum rules.

#126 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14085 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

How exactly does the transfer process work. Like what are the simple steps for it?

Can either do it via USB stick or network. I did mine through the former which was surprisingly easy. If you have PS+, you can save time by uploading your saves first and just nab them on the new system as well. Amazing simple nowadays.

#127 Offthecrossbar   Takes One Step Forward CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Offthecrossbar

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:26 PM

Did you really go back and like all of your own posts using your non-banned account? Wow.

#128 Snake Eater   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Snake Eater

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:58 PM

Everyday I smile thinking of this separate thread being made for being able to capitalize on this amazing deal, thank the heavens!!

#129 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8004 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:14 PM

Did you really go back and like all of your own posts using your non-banned account? Wow.

Obvious breach of the forum rules, which is what his temper tantrum was based upon. 

The CAG gods demand a human sacrifice!  They are angry and the land is in turmoil. 

#130 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4822 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:16 PM

This honestly just keeps getting better and better. 

#131 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30613 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

Hahahah thats amazing!

#132 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

I just read this thread today. Highly entertaining!

#133 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:53 PM

It's even better. He's been using zantra to like zantra2 posts, and only zantra2 posts, all the way back to 2014.

#134 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7812 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:55 PM

It's even better. He's been using zantra to like zantra2 posts, and only zantra2 posts, all the way back to 2014.

There is a limit of likes per day.  Wish I could recall what it was.  

#135 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:06 PM

There is a limit of likes per day.  Wish I could recall what it was.  

Ask zantra

#136 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12109 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:25 AM

Kind of makes you wonder if there is, or will be, a Zantra3 account....

#137 TheNewGuy  

TheNewGuy

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:14 AM

If only blackbeard would chime in....

#138 CaseyRyback   Your New Nightmare! Super Moderators   24195 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

CaseyRyback

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:43 AM

Just thought you should know that a sock puppet account to circumvent a ban is a breach of the forum rules.

It was only for a day. He just needed to chill out. Calling everyone who disagreed with him cyber bully and reporting 22 posts was too much.

#139 snatcher33   Marry me Jenny!!! CAGiversary!   773 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

snatcher33

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:04 AM

I have been on CAG for 15 years now.  This is, quite possibly, the most entertaining thread that I have seen on my time here

#140 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6699 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:09 AM

If only blackbeard would chime in....

1tR7i2i.jpg

#141 Plut0n  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:15 AM

Entertaining as this thread has become, I've got a real question.

Since this deal seems to be sold out everywhere, can you go to Target and get a rain check for the Cartwheel price? Or maybe order/buy it and wait for delivery with the Cartwheel price?

#142 dennisb407   Brickseek DN CAGiversary!   5659 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:23 AM

lol cyber bullying. So weak

#143 cficare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   255 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:22 AM

To all you NoVa cags,  3101 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22305 Target has 3 pros left, as of 7pm today.  

#144 Beta1986   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Beta1986

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:29 AM

Entertaining as this thread has become, I've got a real question.

Since this deal seems to be sold out everywhere, can you go to Target and get a rain check for the Cartwheel price? Or maybe order/buy it and wait for delivery with the Cartwheel price?

I placed an order for shipping. Received it in about two days. Went to the store to do a return/rebuy with no issues. 

#145 kwick7   CAG Lurking Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:30 PM

I placed an order for shipping. Received it in about two days. Went to the store to do a return/rebuy with no issues.

That was my plan on day one had I not found one.

#146 Kellax  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

I took advantage of this deal today. 20 percent off for Cartwheel, 5 more for redcard and then another 5 percent off coupon that they emailed to most Redcard holders this week. Total after tax was just under 303 dollars. Target's website indicated that all stores near me were sold out completely, but each one ended up having at least 5, so I'm not sure what's going on with the website. 

#147 teharistocrat   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   65 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

teharistocrat

Posted 28 April 2018 - 11:28 AM

Just wanted to add a belated thanks to this thread. Was able to flip my launch model and GS last Sunday, the final day of their deal and get a Pro on the cheap from the target in the same parking lot!

#148 kobeisgod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   777 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

kobeisgod

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:28 PM

I took advantage of this deal today. 20 percent off for Cartwheel, 5 more for redcard and then another 5 percent off coupon that they emailed to most Redcard holders this week. Total after tax was just under 303 dollars. Target's website indicated that all stores near me were sold out completely, but each one ended up having at least 5, so I'm not sure what's going on with the website. 

I was at a Target today that had a ps4 pro, though brickseek and target website showed not in stock. I thought perhaps someone returned it unopened but the employee told me it just came in a shipment today. So website probably won't reflect that this soon (?) Considered getting it but I'm happy w/ my original PS4 for now.

#149 kwick7   CAG Lurking Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:06 AM

Speaking of returning things unopened...

I VERY HIGHLY recommend that anyone that buys a console open it at the store, in the store, in front of an employee- especially as target.

When the Super Mario 3D 3ds limited edition system cameout at target I was able to reserve one in store at a target about 30 minutes away. Got there and picked it up at customer service and saw that there was a hide dent and hole in the box- told the lady politely that I wouldn’t take that and asked for another one. Had to do a return/rebuy and opened the next one in front of her and all looked good- until I got home. Thing was used and still had guys account info on it. CAlled the target near me and politely explained that to the manager and he got me a new one. Everything worked out fine.

Fast forward to PS4 pro. Picked mine up last week and it was supposedly the last one. Box looked like it had better days. Guy said was the last one and none in back. Opened it in front of him and politely said man this looked used to me, look at this. Whatever I’ll bring it home anyway and let you know. Got home- thing was clearly used. Still had guys account info and everything. Called my target again and very nice manager grabbed the last TWO that were in the back and put them up front for me. Guy was very nice. Went in next day, both looked 100% brand new. Opened one and thing was clearly brand new. They were very cool about it. Issue resolved.

Point of story- open that thing in the store! Kindly let them know you hear horror stories like a brick in the box and not the system. The people that work the returns counter are clearly not looking at returns and believing that they aren’t opened.

I was at a Target today that had a ps4 pro, though brickseek and target website showed not in stock. I thought perhaps someone returned it unopened but the employee told me it just came in a shipment today. So website probably won't reflect that this soon (?) Considered getting it but I'm happy w/ my original PS4 for now.

#150 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:59 AM

is this deal still alive? Or only if it's in stock at a store near you?