Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition $29.99/$23.99 GCU @ BBY

What’s the difference between the GStop exclusive “deluxe edition” and the later gold version?

In for one.  Did store pickup and will grab it tomorrow on my lunch.  Couldn't decided which console but ended up with it on XBox One.  I played 4,5 and 6 on PS4 but have all of them except 7 on XBox One.  

$13.25 to trade in regular. That would make season pass about $10.
In case you mean to buy this version and trade in the game, this is the version of the game with all the DLC baked onto the disc and does not come with a code.

Got this for avout $6. $14.25 trade in at B.B. for the regular version and price adjusted Burnout for the second time for another ~$4 back.

I'm still deciding. I beat the regular edition but I have $15 reward zone very it's expiring in June with no big titles coming until later in the year thinking to purchase it. Is the dlc really worth it?

What’s the difference between the GStop exclusive “deluxe edition” and the later gold version?
Nothing they are actually the same

Both includes, included season pass

But the gold edition, it’s all on disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this for avout $6. $14.25 trade in at B.B. for the regular version and price adjusted Burnout for the second time for another ~$4 back.
Oh, so you mean you got it for $24? Well done!

I love CAG math.

Oh, so you mean you got it for $24? Well done!

I love CAG math.
Not really magical CAG math. I mean, they traded in the game and then got the same game back while effectively getting the season pass for about $10. It's what I did today, too.

Was going to do this until I actually looked at the season pass content... I passed. Don't think I'll enjoy it too much

bread's done
Back