God of War PS4 $49.99 at Costco.com

mattand

CAGiversary!
Costco.com has the new God of War for $49.99. As usual, you need to be a member of Costco to be able to buy from them.

Shipping and taxes aren't included in that. My final price came out to $55 and change (standard shipping was $2).

FWIW, I rented the game on Saturday from Redbox. It lives up to every glowing review its received. 

I don't buy that many new releases to warrant GCU. I'm the walking definition of a CAG: I usually buy them on sale, months or sometimes years after they've been released. Literally God of War, Batman, and Uncharted are the only titles I buy Day One. Everything else is sales on the PS Store or Steam.

I don't buy that many new releases to warrant GCU. I'm the walking definition of a CAG: I usually buy them on sale, months or sometimes years after they've been released. Literally God of War, Batman, and Uncharted are the only titles I buy Day One. Everything else is sales on the PS Store or Steam.
I feel you brother, I'm the same way. That being said, it's still worth it to have GCU. You get 20 percent off every game, not just new releases.

$30 for 2 years and you buy 3 titles that would save you $36 ( 3 x $12) day one. You made $6. I just made you $6. Get it, don’t be dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCU has been the best deal, I buy all new retail games at BB, especially gold since is there rarely a season pass at 20% off, and GOW is very good.

Well, it works on sale prices too though, not just new releases or MSRP. And disc versions usually drop in price faster and deeper than digital versions.

Did you beat it? Im curious how long the game is.
Surprisingly long if you do a good chunk of the side stuff. Around 15-20 hours I believe. I've put a good amount of time in it so far.

They finally made a God of War worth playing, whoda thunk it?

Still looking for it in store, have a 150 dollar executive certificate I still haven't spent from last year. Keep forgetting to bring it with me when I go, lol. Seems like it might be online only for now.

Waiting on a $30 disc. I'd get the digital but if Sony continues to be their dumbass selves the digital copy will be useless to me when the PS5 comes out since they hate BC. I figure I'll just sell the disc and then put it toward the ultimate super edition remastered  they re-release years from now on the PS5.

bread's done
Back