* * * * * 1 votes

PSN Humble: $1(DedRisPS4,CrazTaxiPS3...) $11(AlienIsoPS4,ResEvHDPS4,MegaLegPS4...) $15(DedRis2PS4,ValkChronPS4)

#31 Indiansfan008   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   368 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Indiansfan008

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:57 AM

Have several of these already between digital and disc - really wish they would give individual codes - feels like they're being wasted. Grabbed the $15 tier - love these bundles!

#32 kevinmlssu   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   357 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

kevinmlssu

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:27 AM

Any way to delete the past ps+ games that are in this bundle so i can actually own them when i let + expire? 

#33 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   904 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:00 AM

Bought the $15 tier, had a few games i wanted and i love supporting these bundles

Had 5 of the games, really wish i could have individual codes.

If someone wants the coupons, pm me

#34 lutz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1332 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:21 AM

I take it that even if you own some of the games, the code will work for the games you don't own? In the past, psn bundles wouldn't be purchasable if you own a component.

#35 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:12 AM

Ugh. Wish I could just buy Valkirya Chronicles for $10. Or even $15. Don't mind the cost, just don't want all the other games.

dumbest thing i've hear all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#36 WarGames92  

WarGames92

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:14 AM

If anybody wants any of the discount coupons included in this Bundle, PM me.  I'm not planning to use any of them.

#37 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:16 AM

I take it that even if you own some of the games, the code will work for the games you don't own? In the past, psn bundles wouldn't be purchasable if you own a component.

all the games for me redeemed except for vanquish which i have on plus. strangely even though i owned resident evil from the last capcom bundle it showed a message saying the full game was unlocked. resident evil was a plus game shortly after the last capcom bundle

#38 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6463 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:59 AM

Yes, it will work. I already owned Crazy Taxi, so when I redeemed the code, it only showed the games that I didn't already own being added to my PSN library.

That said, I was more excited to get the PS3 games than the PS4 games since (a) the sun is finally going down on PS3 and it's nice to get a few more decent games for it and (b) my PS4 Slim smelled like something was burning inside it when I plugged it in. I'll download the PS4 games when I can watch the system more closely with a fire extinguisher close by.

Also, I don't think that Dustforce and Super Monkey Ball are PSTV compatible if people still have those contraptions, but I could be wrong on that.

Edit: Dustforce is PSTV compatible. Super Monkey Ball is not.

#39 BellardB   Get your head in the game! CAGiversary!   557 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:03 AM

Any way to delete the past ps+ games that are in this bundle so i can actually own them when i let + expire? 

I've tried in the past to get PSN support to remove games without success.

#40 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   999 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:44 PM

Thanks for making a separate thread for this bundle, OP, as I never check the Humble Bundle mega thread since I don't own a PC.

$15 for all these games is a great deal, and being able to give it all to charity is a great bonus!

#41 Tronny   Twerking CAGiversary!   322 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:57 PM

Disregard.

#42 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   4036 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

I really don’t love the coupon idea since it guarantees no sale on psn so you are not saving a whole lot

#43 rockerpop  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:26 PM

Thanks for posting.

#44 Not Eric   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2464 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:08 PM

Only thing you can do is wait for PS+ to expire before redeeming the code. Less ideal of a solution now that everything is attached to one code.

#45 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3124 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Didn't even see it here, got the email and couldn't believe it, great price for all these games, hoping for more bundles like this in the future.

#46 Kstyle   Sony Fan boy CAGiversary!   653 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:05 PM

damn was just going to buy valkyria from someone who bought the bunlde

seems like its all tied together

I'll think about it

have PC and PS3 versions already not sure I want the PS4 version

#47 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:09 AM

damn was just going to buy valkyria from someone who bought the bunlde

seems like its all tied together

I'll think about it

have PC and PS3 versions already not sure I want the PS4 version

yeah u do its remastered

#48 GreigaBeast  

GreigaBeast

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:30 AM

Any of you guys reccomend Valkyrie chronicles?

#49 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6463 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:37 PM

Any of you guys reccomend Valkyria chronicles?

Played it on PS3. If I remember correctly, it is a military strategy game with real time combat. I liked it, and I'm not really a big fan of those types of games. The cel-shaded graphics were the most memorable part. They need to do more games in that style.

Just wanted to chime in to say that I played Sonic Generations yesterday and quite enjoyed it. Best Sonic game I've played in a while since I grew up on the Sega Genesis (Megadrive for our friends across the pond) Sonic games. I liked the 2D sections better than the 3D sections, but overall, it was good value for the money. Next up, because my PS4 is acting up, Binary Domain on the PS3!!!

#50 CheepyDee   Hello I am Best Buy GCU's Scolding Mother Banned   304 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

CheepyDee

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:25 PM

I'm assuming that even though I already own some of these games, I won't be able to gift them to others - right? That would really kill this for me. If I get some codes to save for gifts, I'll be all over this. 

#51 CheepyDee   Hello I am Best Buy GCU's Scolding Mother Banned   304 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

CheepyDee

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:26 PM

I really don’t love the coupon idea since it guarantees no sale on psn so you are not saving a whole lot

totally. If this weren't a thing you better believe the game would be $30 right now. It's one of those things that seems like a deal, but really isn't in the long run. It's like the Goodwill baiting and switching customers so they can "earn" an extra buck. How about make it less of a sleazy backdoor deal with major companies like Sony, and then maybe I'll choose to add a buck or two to the minimum, as I did regularly before IGN bought HB out. HB is acting increasingly more like a for-profit business and it's unsettling.

#52 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:28 PM

I'm assuming that even though I already own some of these games, I won't be able to gift them to others - right? That would really kill this for me. If I get some codes to save for gifts, I'll be all over this.

They're all one code to redeem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#53 CheepyDee   Hello I am Best Buy GCU's Scolding Mother Banned   304 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

CheepyDee

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:35 PM

They're all one code to redeem.

Yes, but I had this pie-in-the-sky hope that PSN would detect multiples and allow you to redeem those multiples on another console. Without that, I'd just be buying air.

#54 ackbar7   Flamble CAGiversary!   3214 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Yes, but I had this pie-in-the-sky hope that PSN would detect multiples and allow you to redeem those multiples on another console. Without that, I'd just be buying air.

It detects multiples and tells you that you are SOL. 

#55 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10627 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:18 AM

Played it on PS3. If I remember correctly, it is a military strategy game with real time combat. I liked it, and I'm not really a big fan of those types of games. The cel-shaded graphics were the most memorable part. They need to do more games in that style.

Just wanted to chime in to say that I played Sonic Generations yesterday and quite enjoyed it. Best Sonic game I've played in a while since I grew up on the Sega Genesis (Megadrive for our friends across the pond) Sonic games. I liked the 2D sections better than the 3D sections, but overall, it was good value for the money. Next up, because my PS4 is acting up, Binary Domain on the PS3!!!

Binary Domain is pretty good. I got a very Mass Effect 2 vibe from it.

#56 Soma_Cruz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1518 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Soma_Cruz

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

Too bad I got Valkyria Chronicles for like $10 or so with one of those 20% off codes a while back. A lot of games I bought or got with PS+ in this bundle. If it were Legacy 2 instead of the first, 0 instead of remake, and maybe Sonic Racing or something instead of Binary Domain I would buy. I'll take Dead Rising, Dustforce, and SMB for a dollar though(already have Crazy Taxi).

#57 b3mike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:43 AM

Too bad I got Valkyria Chronicles for like $10 or so with one of those 20% off codes a while back. A lot of games I bought or got with PS+ in this bundle. If it were Legacy 2 instead of the first, 0 instead of remake, and maybe Sonic Racing or something instead of Binary Domain I would buy. I'll take Dead Rising, Dustforce, and SMB for a dollar though(already have Crazy Taxi).

cool story bra

#58 Havok83   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:25 PM

Do coupons stack? I have a 20% coupon that expires today which would be sweet with the DR4 50%

#59 itzd4n   Dank Lean CAGiversary!   1026 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:49 PM

Do coupons stack? I have a 20% coupon that expires today which would be sweet with the DR4 50%

You could always try it and let us know.  I'm guessing no though.

#60 Blinking-Pixels  

Blinking-Pixels

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

You could always try it and let us know.  I'm guessing no though.

Nope. They don't stack.